awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 1:19:48 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
When she had come back from the distortion realm, FIERY DRUM tucked under her arm, she was alone. Of course, the first thing she had done was go to . That turned to utter shit.

But, Jessie was at a loss for what to do with this thing she had in her possession now. She remembered fighting a HEATRAN for it, who had guarded it fiercely. Her LAPRAS had carried her through that battle, and it was still recovering in a healing ball.

So, once she was up and able to, she went to the first place she could think of, aside from her now estranged partner.

Her fist wrapped on the door, knocking on the admin's office.

"Mr. Killian? I'm Jessica Black. I was wondering if you could help me with something..."

Which was how they found themselves on Mt. Chimney. Truly, Jessie was glad to have someone with her, though she didn't know aside from meeting him and understanding that he held a position high in the ranks like did.

"Thank you for helping me with this," she said, her hands fidgeting from paranoia that had seemingly become a constant since her visit with Father Winter.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 23:08:26 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

He couldn't have been happier when Jessica knocked on his door. Finally, a distraction. Something to do other than worry about symbiotic Pokemon, impending meteors, and the collapse of space-time. What a good mystery she'd given him too. A drum gifted from a knock-off, Santa Claus? He couldn't resist helping.[break][break]

It didn't take Killian long to track down a lead. According to his agents, a kindler named Farhan might know something. So here they were at the top of Mt.Chimney, hunting him down. [break][break]

Killian glanced over his shoulder with a smile. "No, thank you for giving me a distraction. I needed it." he assured her, wiping sweat from his forehead. [break][break]

"Besides, I love a good mystery."

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#bd9fc9!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 0:31:49 GMT
shiv Avatar

FIERY DRUM QUEST

jessica and killian

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r9r8705iqb1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
FIRE SPIT ISLAND - POKEMON LEGENDS: ARCEUS

"you came! and with a friend." Farhan arrives, his torkoal in tow. Mt. Chimney billows smoke from its top, casting occasional soot and ash across your clothes. The sweltering heat here is already difficult to breathe in, for the heat swells and lingers in your lungs.

"i invited you here because of the drum you've come to own. have you played it yet?" farhan asks. "intergenerational fairytales told among the kindlers speak of a tabla that can produce fiery rhythms. This drum's beats are rumored to stir the passions within one's heart... a special kind of resonance."

He instructs you to begin beating the drum. Clapping his hands together, he asks you to repeat the rhythm as you beat the parchment: ba dum, dum, dum, ba dum da dum da dum.

"according to the story, the drum will lead us to a fiery heart." Farhan runs his finger through his facial hair, stroking the threads in thought. "i'm curious as to what this may mean. call upon your pokemon in case we attract danger, my friends. follow me..."

The Kindler begins to scale the mountain, while his Torkoal scouts ahead.

However, as expected, the drum invites danger. A swarm of Magcargo and Slugma emerge from the mountainside, drawn by the percussion. Although they seem benign, they may become a cumbersome if not deadly obstacle.

OBJECTIVE:

THE FIERY DRUM'S RHYTHMS

write a post that has your trainer describing the BEATING THE FIERY DRUM. Your character(s) must also defend against the incoming MAGCARGO & SLUGMA. Afterward, post in RESEARCH THREADS.

will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next alongside your next step.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 22:22:04 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie's curiosity sparked, her eyes flicking over to Killian as he spoke. Distraction? She wondered from what. But, it was also not her place to ask, should it be something personal he didn't wish to share.

However, their moment of silence didn't last long as they were greeted by a man. Farhan, she assumed, and assumed correctly.

"I did. This is Killian Decker. I hope this wasn't an inconvenience," she spoke, though she gave no indication that she'd dismiss her companion.

The sweltering heat and the soot flying brought back the memories of being stuck in the interdimensional plane, leaving Jessie feelig trapped for a moment. She looked around nervously, almost missing Farhan's words as she looked out for trouble.

Perhaps the alternate version of ...

"I haven't. You could say that it's been a really busy time these past few days."

However, with his instruction, Jessie took the drum out and followed along with the rhythm, sharing a glance with Killian before doing so. She hit her palms against the surface, following his claps.

Jessie's DELPHOX, Finn, stood at her side already, climbing beside them as they began to trek the mountain. He made a chittering noise, warning of the Pokemon that appeared ahead.

"Killian... what should we do?"
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 1:36:31 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

Killian's a quiet observer, offering Farhan little more than a nod. He has more pressing concerns than introductions. Jessie's nerves, for example. They show plainly on the poor girl's delicate features. That won't do them any good. [break][break]

He nudged her, hand resting firmly on her shoulder. "It's okay, relax." as long as he's here, he'll make sure nothing happened. "Focus on drumming. I'll handle anything that comes our way." Killian assured her with a smile. [break][break]

Removing his hand, he reached for an Ultra Ball. The Naganadel held within roared at its release, purple body shimmering in the heat. Those flaming slugs wouldn't stand a chance. [break][break]

"Bloodborne, remove the pests."[break][break]

Crackling draconic energy surged and gathered into a sphere at its needled bottom. Bloodborne aimed, launching a Dragon Pulse at the encroaching slugs. A machine gun firing, it let out blasts one after another without remorse.

notes about this post

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#bd9fc9!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
burning [sq]
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 5:53:06 GMT
shiv Avatar

FIERY DRUM QUEST

jessica and killian

FARHAN DOES NOT MIND THE COMPANY. After all, there are more pressing matters at hand. The onslaught of lava Pokemon brings with it, sulfuric smoke and burned soil. As the drum is struck, the Magcargo and Slugma lunge.

But they are successfully fought back. In the aftermath of 's blasts, a section of the mountain had crumbled away to reveal some kind of chasm. The beating of the drum tunnels in there. Drills in with every echo.

"an ultra beast." farhan says of the naganadel. he's nothing else of it. "look, the mountain is calling us by your drum beating." he says to .

he ventures in, torkoal lighting the way.

they traverse deeper and deeper: a hidden tunnel that drives into the heart of the volcano. the heat blooms in devilish degrees the further they go.

eventually, they are stopped by hard rock.

should play the drum again, the beating is repeated from the other side...

OBJECTIVE:

THE FIERY DRUM'S RHYTHMS

IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE, follow the guidelines below:

• Use moves to strike the tiles! You can only tear down ONE TILE EACH in between moderator posts.
  • In your posts, bold used moves and include the power of used moves. You can find the numerical value of the power of moves on Bulbapedia.
  • Used pokemon moves must have a base power + multi-strike moves will only apply their base power once.
  • Stat-altering moves and abilities will not affect the base power in this quest.
  • You have access to all pokemon in your pc.
  • You are allowed to use more than one move in a post; Killian can also assist to hit targets or tear down tiles on his own.
[break]

will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next alongside your next step. Post in RESEARCH THREADS after you have posted.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
burning [sq]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 23:59:14 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie was thankful she asked for 's guidance as they traversed the mountain. She couldn't imagine handling the onslaught of Pokemon while playing the drum at an even rhythm. She looked at the admin, her eyes reflecting a look of gratitude before Farhan spoke again.

"Ultra beast?" she echoed.

She had heard of them. There were science fiction novels and movies about the ultra beasts, and that's what she had believed them to be for the longest time: fiction. But it seemed, as he spoke, that the reality reflected the opposite.

Had Killian expected this?

Jessie's drum echoed as they stopped, echoing on the other side almost ominously. The rock kept them from pursuing forward, but it seemed that it was able to be destroyed.

"Let me command my Pokemon to handle an area of the wall. Do you think you can tackle another spot?" she asked Killian.

Her DELPHOX stepped up already, having been out of his Poke ball in the first place. He took charge, charging up a PSYCHIC blast and sent it to the wall. Her MEOWSTIC joined, white fur illuminating red as a PSYSHOCK was sent to the wall as well.

- delphox used PSYCHIC (+90)
- meowstic used PSYSHOCK (+80)
- 170 power to the psychic tile
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 0:39:36 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

"They're powerful but difficult to control Pokemon from Ultra Space." he clarified for Jessica's sake. [break][break]

Killian brought it not because he expected trouble but to be safe. You never knew when things might go wrong in Hoenn.[break][break]

His vision narrowed on the wall. Though faint, he swore the sound of another drum came from beyond it. "Strange, it sounds like someone else is playing." [break][break]

He nodded at Jessica. "Sounds good. We'll have this wall down in no time." grabbing a ball from his waist, Killian released one of his Beheeyem. The alien floated patiently at his side, awaiting orders. The admin pointed ahead and whistled sharply twice. [break][break]

Beheeyem gathered power between the gems on his hand and fired, unleashing a METEOR BEAM upon the wall.

notes about this post

Beheeyem used Meteor Beam (120 BP)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 6:55:34 GMT
shiv Avatar

FIERY DRUM QUEST

jessica and killian

THE EARTH SHAKES AS THE ROCKY WALL IS ATTACKED. Behind the wall, the drumming beats even louder. Farhan remains calm in spite of this. He closes his eyes. Crosses his arms as his Torkoal breathes smoke.

Several artifacts are exposed for their taking. Excavating them may require a gentle more graceful touch, however.

There is still more to get through in order to pass.

OBJECTIVE:

THE FIERY DRUM'S RHYTHMS

• Use moves to strike the tiles! You can only tear down ONE TILE EACH in between moderator posts.
  • In your posts, bold used moves and include the power of used moves. You can find the numerical value of the power of moves on Bulbapedia.
  • Used pokemon moves must have a base power + multi-strike moves will only apply their base power once.
  • Stat-altering moves and abilities will not affect the base power in this quest.
  • You are allowed to use more than one move in a post; Killian can also assist to hit targets or tear down tiles on his own.
[break]

will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next alongside your next step. Post in RESEARCH THREADS after you have posted.

ACCRUED REWARDS

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 6:31:04 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

Despite their efforts, the earthen wall remained an obstruction. Killian clicked his teeth as he reached for another Poke Ball. After an attack like that, Beheeyem needed time to recharge and he's too impatient to wait. [break][break]

Vikavolt replaces the alien, hovering before her trainer.[break][break]

"Bug Buzz." order the admin with a firm tone.

notes about this post

Vikavolt used Bug Buzz (90 BP)

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2022 15:50:54 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
It seemed that some of the obstruction was crumbling away. But there wasn't an opening quite yet. Jessie looked at Killian, who seemed to frown as he ordered his VIKAVOLT to attack another piece of the wall.

She continued to play as ordered, though her hands slowly grew more and more tired. But she didn't know what would happen should she stop.

Bringing forth her water-types, Marsh the VAPOREON and her LAPRAS, she gave them the orders.

"MUDDY WATER, Marsh. LAPRAS, use HYDRO PUMP."

Their attacks were sent to the wall, to hopefully cause more to crumble and fall.

- vaporeon used MUDDY WATER (+90)
- lapras used HYDRO PUMP (+110)
- 180 power to the water tile
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 22:48:15 GMT
shiv Avatar

FIERY DRUM QUEST

jessica and killian

THE EARTH SHAKES AS THE ROCKY WALL IS ATTACKED. Behind the wall, the drumming beats even louder than before...

Several artifacts are exposed for their taking. Excavating them may require a gentle more graceful touch, however.

There is still more to get through in order to pass.

OBJECTIVE:

THE FIERY DRUM'S RHYTHMS

[break]

ACCRUED REWARDS

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 21:01:24 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The path was becoming clearer and clearer still. Yet there were still a few obstacles it seemed Jessica and Killian needed to get through. Maybe, just maybe, if she brought out the big guns, it would help finish off the remaining pieces.

Tossing out her EEVEE, she initiated it's mega evolution, watching it evolve into a fluffier form of itself. It puffed up, standing perhaps a little bit taller, as it waited her command.

"DOUBLE EDGE," she ordered.

And the Pokemon barreled forth, hitting another chunk of the wall. It let out a cry, recoiling from the pain. But there was an indention in the wall.

- MEGA EEVEE attacked with DOUBLE EDGE (120 PP)
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
burning [sq]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 14:57:32 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

Killian clicked his tongue. Whatever lay at the end of this path was slowly becoming apparent. A little more elbow grease is all they needed to peak beyond the curtain. [break][break]

Time to get serious.[break][break]

He tossed two Poke Balls into the air with a flick of his wrist. The goliaths inside, Nidoking and Tyrantrum, roared to the drum beat. "Earthquake. Earth Power." the admin ordered.[break][break]

The pair went work manipulating the earth through violent tremors and precision blasts.

notes about this post

Tyrantrum used Earthquake (100 BP)[break][break]
Nidoking used Earth Power (90 BP)

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 b {color:#a98ab5;}.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#bd9fc9!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]