Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
cornelia street
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 1:23:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
his mind is fuzzy on the alcohol, on her taste, and he can't help but laugh and grin stupidly against her lips. illeana takes control and itches him closer, to the point even where he needs to place his palms on either side of her, fingers toying absent mindedly with the lining of her pant's waist.

those very same fingers glide up, reaching for her shirts hem, and begins to tug.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cornelia street
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 1:55:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his laugh is swallowed up by their connected lips. and when he grins, she slips a little and manages to catch the corner of his mouth. it garners a laugh of her own, cheeks flushed and chest heaving.

he toys with the fabric at her waist and she breaks away for a moment, allowing each of them a little reprieve.

and it's broken easily with the gliding of fingers. he tugs and she flashes a grin, arms rising a moment later. she tries to pepper kisses to his lips, cheeks, jaw around the pulling of fabric, giggling if she misses.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
cornelia street
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 6:09:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
this was admittedly weird, yet also comfortable in a way he couldn't express — was this because of their friendship? he breathes heavily as they separate, eyes locked as his fingers fumble with her shirt.

it's not an easy task beneath the surge of adrenaline, and made all the more difficult by her repeated kisses. he laughs along with her, until she's free of the fabric. his is far more pointed, arms crossing at the base of his own shirt and tearing it free in a second.

"room?" he asks in direction, returning his hands to either side of her, warming the cold counter with his touch.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cornelia street
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 4:00:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]their shirts easily clutter the floor, his much quicker than hers.

and when his hands return, she feels warmth radiating from the proximity. a grin rises, easy and playful. he asks of her room, of the possibility to take this there. and really, the bed is comfier than the counter...

but she pokes at it anyway, hands running up his chest to circle around his neck.

"not a fan of doing this in the kitchen?" an amused giggle follows but she relinquishes the information anyway. bed sounds nice. "room it is."

she... has to lead the way, doesn't she?

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
cornelia street
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 5:48:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"i like comfort - sue me." he teases back. the matter of not knowing where the bedroom is, however, doesn't derail him.
[break][break]
with a small grunt of effort he picks her up, legs wrapped around his waist, and turns towards the hallway.
[break][break]
"general directions though would help." he says with a grin, exerting no real effort as he easily carries her down the passage way.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
cornelia street
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 1:44:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he hoists her up with little effort, guiding her legs to his waist. and as she becomes a little koala against him, he turns toward the hallway.

she laughs, flashing a wide smile. "right, right."

directions are helpful, yes.

"last door on the left," she murmurs. and since she knows he'll find it, she leans in to latch lips onto his neck. peppering little rewards into his skin seems appropriate as he steps closer and closer to the bedroom.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
cornelia street
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 16:55:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"mm." her touch on his neck keeps his thoughts barely together, but he carries her nevertheless.
[Break][break]
when he arrives at the open door, greyson pushes back the hesitation that lingers in the back of mind, pushing through.
[Break][break]
a silent nudge of his foot closes the door behind him, and all but seals the decision. one he would dwell on for days afterwards.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cornelia street
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 5:59:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: