6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 17:06:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a proper meeting has been scheduled by kyle, knowing full well how much trouble it would get him for disrupting order in this man's calendar.

he arrives at the office, his clothes being too casual for the meeting to be considered business or formal. he made sure that he arrived not wearing any of his titles, but just as kyle lopez. he stuck out like a sore thumb within the building, but at least it wouldn't be the case as soon as he gets out.

a call from the front lobby should alert fernando of kyle's presence in the building. not long after, he arrives in his office.

standing by the door, he greets silph at his desk. "hello, hello," kyle greets his usual greeting. "do you want to guess why i'm here?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 4:05:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WORDLE

GUESS THE WORD WITHIN SIX TRIES

FERNANDO DOESN’T BOTHER to pause what he’s doing. he continues to type well after kyle announces his arrival. only a curt nod is given as a form of acknowledgement, too fixed on transcribing what’s left of his current thoughts into tangible text.

when he finishes the sentence, he looks up from his monitor.

there’s a delibird outside of my office and you can't get ahold of ?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 19:11:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh. not that. i won't even go inside if that was the case."

it felt so trivial that kyle has forgotten that the event had happened beforehand already. the reference is lost in him as he has more pressing matters to approach this busy man for.

"how much have you tried prying into a silvally memory's contents?"

he knows his inquisitive mind. getting a copy of the plate he has was one clue that points to the direction of fernando taking apart everything in his possession for knowledge. it's a safe assumption that he has tried tampering with a silvally memory, especially with his company specializing in the field.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 5:43:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WORDLE

“ENOUGH TO KNOW IT’S POSSIBLE BUT RARELY WORTHWHILE.”

not entirely true but a good enough answer to appetize further conversation. he takes it one step further by opening one of his drawers and laying the SILVALLY MEMORY on his desk. it shines with a pink detail.

what do you have in mind, lopez?

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 19:47:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i got one that differs from the rest."

from his pocket, he takes out a familiar dark-type memory. he walks forward to place the necrozma memory on fernando's desk.

"it's not much different in appearance, but its contents are entirely different. tried reading it with my home computer, but, well, it's a home computer."

he pushes furniture away from the middle of fernando's office carefully before releasing his silvally. taking the memory from the desk as soon as fernando takes a glimpse of it, he applies it to his pokemon.

the silvally changes drastically in appearance. it's different from just the normal color change as crystals form around it like some sort of armor similar to what his solgaleo has.

he looks back at silph to gauge his reaction.

"its existence alone suggests that a memory can be tampered with to produce a different end product. do you think it's worthwhile to explore this?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 7:27:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WORDLE

THERE IS NO CONTEST to the champion’s claim. fernando knows the champion well enough to at least hear him out. despite the otherwise lackluster reasoning—a home computer sparsely proves evident enough—he holds onto his anticipation.

the results match expectations.

fernando wear a deep scowl of approval. curiosity lines the depths of his creases. his eyes sweep along the top of their sockets, brushing away his impression with recollected thoughts.

indeed.

he clicks his tongue before staring at the silvally’s black crystals.

where did you get this one?

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 18:45:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"slateport blackout." the official name was the other way around, but kyle found this easier to say. "my silvally produced it on its own right there and then. i assumed he did so to adjust properly in relation with field data he got... or something like that."

it never really got relevant after that, so kyle never got a chance to use it over any other option he had. there were more practical pokemon on other scenarios than his silvally during high-stakes moments he's had since then, unfortunately.

"has your silvally not done it before yet?"

truth be told, kyle seldom has his silvally take the spotlight on many occasions so he cannot replicate the scenario when it had happened. fernando, however, probably was not the same as him, considering reports always mention him with some rare, exotic pokemon in the field.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 7:34:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WORDLE

“ON IT’S OWN?”

unheard of. but, then again, how much do they really know about this new species of pokemon? not enough, apparently.

hm.

fernando mulls over his own thoughts while confirming kyle’s inquiry with a firm nod ‘no’. they’re more alike than either care to imagine; outside of the THREE DAY WAR, his silvally’s rarely faced high-stakes scenarios. it’s primary use is against opponents suspected to not be from this world.

did you want me to try and crack it?

fernando’s not sure if he can. something spun up on the field shouldn’t be too far off from a standard memory but he’s never handled a ‘fresh’ one.

or is it too risky considering you may have something one of a kind.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 17:12:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh, no. definitely not."

kyle appears surprised it got put out on the table. he has a different aim for showing it off, though he is to blame for not explaining his thoughts right away, he supposed.

"i was going to ask if you can try taking on the challenge of making artificial memories. this is just proof that it can happen."

he takes out two memories. they're generic and were not special in any way, comparatively speaking to the other memories.

"supposedly, these two should have similar files within them as they're basically the same product with the same function, differing only on some kind of file format that defines the typing it's supposed to have. the plan is to tweak that to something else."

while he understands a bit of logic with programming, he's not exactly an expert on the field. knowing if it's possible or not was farfetched, but if silph co. can develop porygon to existence, surely, this wasn't going to be as difficult.

taking out his phone this time, he goes through the apps. he shows fernando the symbol he's sent them a long time before to warn them of assassins- one embedded on the unown report app.

"you see where i'm getting at?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 7:51:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WORDLE

THE PROPOSITION STIRS an interest but the plausibility falls short. while that line of thinking is correct at a high level, it’s presumptuous at best. in a perfect world, the memories would be similar except one module. unfortunately, reality is often disappointing.

getting something to work, no matter how convoluted and complicated, always wins out against ‘how it should be’.

we’ve already tried cracking that,” he answers, addressing the MYSTERIOUS DEVICE app. “whatever programming or technology they use, it’s uncrackable.

but a request from the champion is a request worth diving into.

but i’ll see if we can at least copy or make a derivative of it for the memory. it probably won’t work but i can at least try.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
wordle [c]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 5:07:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that's fine. it's just a shot in the dark anyways."

the only thing they might lose is a memory that could turn defective once tampered with, but kyle has accumulated an abundance of it that losing one wasn't much of a detriment.

"best case scenario that it does manage to burn in a memory, we get to some kind of dimension-hopping silvally with tech close to what the assassins use. i've tried other means. didn't go well."

his ventures with pog bank ceo resulted with nothing.

it would be nice to have some sort of inssurance when these things come. following trends of what often happens on hoenn, kyle is inclined to believe that it would be soon.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
wordle [c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 8:23:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WORDLE

“OH?”

now he has him curious.

do tell, lopez. what have you tried?

he looks at him expectantly. perhaps a clue or something unrealize that will help with his own endeavor in cracking the MYSTERIOUS DEVICE.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
wordle [c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 18:42:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you know those distortions happening lately, right?"

it's been a common event after their trip to sea hoenn. while he wonders if it has any correlation, what happened during the soiree suggests that it would've occurred either way.

"figured it's where interdimensional travel was the easiest given their, well, properties. tried opening up a wormhole back to ultra space with the same method as when i first when there. failed. tried with unown too. also failed."

he heaves a heavy sigh.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
wordle [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 1:24:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WORDLE

THE SPACE TIME DISTORTIONS have become a common occurrence as of late. and despite this, they know very little about it. much less enough to ignore the stark warnings plastered all over the news and public service announcements.

interesting…

contemplation sits on the tip of his tongue before he grants kyle his clemency.

i’ll look into it lopez but do be mindful. tampering with this kind of travel is dangerous without a solid way back. we cannot afford to lose another champion.

and more importantly.

nor can i lose another friend.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
wordle [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 16:00:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that's why i'm taking shots in the dark. finding a solid way back for personal use in case i'm put on another star soiree or sea hoenn scenario is nice."

unique characteristics of certain pokemon has always saved him on multiple events before. current trends, however, lead him to believe that he's running out of options in case worse comes to worst.

"i guess i could also ask goode given that she's in cahoots with the weird people of the tiered tea room, but, well, it takes less effort to approach you."

it doesn't have to do with anything with the process of setting up a meeting, but moreso on how introversion makes him more comfortable with people he has already made a good relationship with.

the comment that hinted of silph's sentimentality doesn't go unnoticed, but kyle chooses not to linger on it.