Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 21:17:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
'griffwillow, make sure you use your cooldowns when the the boss enters phase two.' greyson's fingers glide across the keyboard effortlessly, only taking a quick pause to down another sip of his sugar/calorie-free lemonade monster, 'healers make you sure you focus him when he takes aggro.' there was general agreement among the other raid members, but griffwillow was silent. was he bio? maybe his girlfriend was nagging him or something.

'alright let's take five everyone,' as raid leader, he pretty much ran the thing, and it already seemed like people wanted to take a small break. leaning into his chair, greyson cracks his knuckles, before sending his friend a private dm.

'thanks for letting me know you're taking as shit, lol. what're you doin' this weekend anyway?'

close tab

played by

kimmy

ken, kenny
she/they
april 29
??, ??
toy maker
civilian
fuck you and you and you. i hate your friends and they hate me too
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kennedy
kennedy quinn
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 1:23:35 GMT
kennedy quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The voice on the other side is silent though the message came through with ease. Kennedy is busy whispering quick instructions over the phone to one of other staff working overtime, which she had ask repeatedly they not do if SHE wasn't even going to be there to help. Deadlines and priority shifts, whatever. It was above her, all she could do was help. [break][break]

As her eyes dart back to the glowing computer set up, she spotted her Rotom giggling mischievously as it fused into the monitor. To anyone on call a static ridden, childish HeHEHE would echo through before a message pinged away before Kennedy could yell a stern, 'No.' [break][break]

'tak!ng m0nd0 cr4p $hit!!' [break][break]

"HolT!" the woman hissed, as she hung up on her overworked colleague. "We have discussed this quite thoroughly no POSESSING the rig unless you are keeping the party from dying." she said, slumping back into her chair and gesturing for the ghost to come out. They obliged, deciding to pester their trainer by once again frizzing up her hair. Not that it mattered much when she wasn't in public. She began to correct her pokemon's teasing. [break][break]

'Hello. Please ignore Holt, they are bored. I had a phone call to attend to. Aside form occasional consultation, I will be home, tracking down a rare fish spawn.' [break][break]

There was a pause before Kennedy remembered the concept of conversational reciprocity. [break][break]

'Do you have a more eventful weekend planned?'

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1EDD68;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 23:24:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson's brow furrows, fingers halted and hovering over his keys. was this still his rotom? or was griff actually just an advanced AI? he muses the question, as he sends off of a few more messages.

'lol.'

'no need to be so cordial man.'

'anyways, what spawn? wait, you actually leveled your fishing class? i've been meaning to, but fuck, my ADHD won't let me sit still long enough too.'

he remembers his quesstion.

'uhh, not much tbh. just gotta check on some stuff for work. where you located anyway? sinnoh or somethin'?'

close tab

played by

kimmy

ken, kenny
she/they
april 29
??, ??
toy maker
civilian
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kennedy
kennedy quinn
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 3:17:45 GMT
kennedy quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Holt would continue to pester her, dodging out of the way of her hand she tried to swat the pesky ghost. They only giggled, returning to her cloud of green hair once she put her attention back to the dms. [break][break]

'Oh. Sorry.' [break][break]

It was easier to speak on mic she supposed. But maybe she just wasn't good at conversation. [break][break]

'the tsuchinoko eggs.... i find fishing relaxing. and there's an accessory i want that you only get if you max out.' [break][break]

'its a long grind yeah.' [break][break]

'i try to settle my work to free up my weekends. i live in hoenn, actually.' [break][break]

She had gotten better at separating her personal and privat3e4 life, going so far as to avoid emails and phone calls form work. They knew not to contact her unless it was an emergency.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 17:44:29 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
this level of conversation afforded them privacy; it's why he'd chosen it. if they'd unmuted themselves in the discord call, chances are their friend pasta would intervene and well, getting him to shut up was quite difficult at times. mindlessly, he reaches for the monster he has next to his monitor, mulling over what he was going to type.

it didn't take much mental effort to communicate like this, but what he needed to say might come off as weird. he wanted to make sure he was commtitted, first.

'is it BiS, or just something you're going to glamour?' the distinction was important, as one was all but required for raiding, while the other was simply aestheticly pleasing. both had equally die hard communities.

'oh, no shit? i am too. where at? i'm over in lilycove, but i work out of fallabor.'

close tab

played by

kimmy

ken, kenny
she/they
april 29
??, ??
toy maker
civilian
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kennedy
kennedy quinn
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 4:03:53 GMT
kennedy quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

While she waited, she set up her phone, turning on a game and letting Holt rush to mindlessly play with it That should keep him distracted enough. Kenny patted down the floating hair left in the Rotom's wake before beginning to respond. [break][break]

'Glamour. I've gotten the BiS gear a while ago. I've just been doing grinding for aesthetics.' [break][break]

Kenny had an entire folder of her game avatar, Griffin. What had started out as just the face to her account had grown into her own little character she'd practically fallen in love with. Kennedy was not immune to spending real money for accessories nor playing dress up for hours instead of doing anything productive. [break][break]

'that's actually close to me. i'm living near mauville.' she sent back. [break][break]

'i've been to lilycove a few times, but only for the art museum. fallabor i've visited briefly omw to mt. chimney.' [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 4:14:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"hm, that makes sense, lol. you wouldn't be pullin' top charts if you didn't have BiS." he sends a quick glance to the multi-colored chart he'd positioned to the right of his screen. his numbers were low, of course, but that was to be expected. he was the main tank after all. his next message pulls greyson's attention, and his eyebrows raise in surprise.

"no shit?" he finds himself repeating again, "you want to meet up for a drink or something? on me. wouldn't be much of a guild leader if i didn't treat my best DPS."

was that too forward? hopefully he wouldn't think he was into him. that'd be awkward...

close tab

played by

kimmy

ken, kenny
she/they
april 29
??, ??
toy maker
civilian
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kennedy
kennedy quinn
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 5:32:07 GMT
kennedy quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

'it'd certainly be harder for me. maybe it'd be a fun challenge...' she doesn't entertain that thought for too long. As efficient as she was as DPS, she preferred the additional content the game had to offer. There were a lot of mind numbing mini games that eased her worries with soft music and simple chance mechanics. [break][break]

She read the invitation. Then read it again. Then two more times. "Holt, is this a gay thing?" she whispered as the Rotom pinged her phone, giggling every so often. They gave the briefest of glances to their owner before sticking their tongue out and going back to being distracted. Kennedy glanced at her darkened apartment and the clothes lying on her floor. Some package boxes were still shoved in corners. She should probably get out more. 'sorry i was checking my calendar. is friday at 3 pm next week available? i must also warn you, i am not as muscular in person.'

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 18:33:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson blinks, fingers hovering over the keys as his brain searches for the right words. uh?

"musuclar? that's fine, lol. i'm not really the type of person to judge someone because of their lifts." mostly true. depends if he was joking around with his buddies.

"but yeah, friday at 3 works. we can get a drink or something, yeah?" a ping catches his attention, and he alt-tabs to the discord call, cursing at himself.

"it's time to get going another round. you ready?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

ken, kenny
she/they
april 29
??, ??
toy maker
civilian
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kennedy
kennedy quinn
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 3:28:28 GMT
kennedy quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

'just in case xD' she hadn't really met up with any of her fellow teammates before. one of them lived nearby and, well, she wasn't trying to have a face to match the avatar either. But she figured her team leader would have enough self control if he told him to avoid socials. [break][break]

'ok, ill make a note on my calendar. p.s. no photographs. let's go' [break][break]

She'd noticed the ping as well, already moving to check in with their team. In an instant, the call was unmuted to various voices and excitable chatter while Holt paused in his playing to make a note for their trainer's next non-work related outing.
[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
65,340,285 boars
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 23:13:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: