4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
skyfall
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 14:17:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","breathe"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","name"]jayden CROSS

[attr="class","lyric"]the water's up to my neck, i don't know if i'm doing my best, i'm running out of time

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"] "and ?"

[break][break] he finds it hard to believe that she would not have at least one connection with a silph, as well-connected as her father is. but perhaps illeana was correct. fresh starts were a hard thing to accomplish, but not impossible.

[break][break] his smile is fond as he looks at her. "i believe you, illeana."

[break][break] even if everything within him is pushing him to say otherwise.

[break][break] straightening up, jayden casts one more look at the facilities around him before checking his watch. it's about time for lunch.

[break][break] "are you hungry?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
+

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".breathe"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#2B2B2B; padding-bottom:30px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe"]--accent:#6e38d2; --speech:#a85ef7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/xXJXu9c.png); background-size:110%; background-position:50% 10%; height:300px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .main"]color:#eee; font:12px roboto; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; background:#2B2B2B; padding: 30px 50px 30px; border: 1px solid #202020; border-radius: 10px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .main b"]font:12px Poppins; font-weight:600; color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .main::first-line]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:quicksand; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-60px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #202020; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .main .icon"]height:100px; width:100px; float:left; margin:5px 15px 5px 5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px; filter:grayscale(110%); transition:1s all; transition-delay:0.8s ease-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe:hover .main .icon"]filter:none; background:var(--accent); border-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .name"]font:bold 70px/50px 'Poiret One'; color:#b3b4c1; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #6e38d2, 1px -1px 0 #6e38d2, -1px 1px 0 #6e38d2, 1px 1px 0 #6e38d2; text-transform:lowercase; width:300px; word-break:break-word; text-align:left; padding-left:10px; z-index:1; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .lyric"]margin-top:10px; color:#fff; font:bold 11px/13px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:2px; padding:5px 10px 5px 35px; margin-right:20px; color:#222; word-break:break-word; text-align:right; z-index:5; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .toptxt"]padding-top:50px; padding-left:255px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .border"]width:180px; height:10px; background:var(--accent); margin-left:310px; margin-top:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #202020; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff; margin-right:10px; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .pokenotes"]text-align:center; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .pokenotes img"]background:var(--accent); border:1px solid #202020; padding-bottom:10px; padding:20px; margin-bottom:5px; transition:1s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .pokenotes img:hover"]background:var(--accent); transition:1s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe .pokenotes .detail"]font:9px roboto mono; width:200px; margin:5px auto; letter-spacing:1px; color:#fff; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); padding:0px 10px 5px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".breathe:hover .pokenotes .detail"]padding:0px 70px 5px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Poiret+One|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Quicksand]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
skyfall
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 1:20:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she stills slightly with the question.

how much does she say?

"i suppose you could say i'm close to ."

intimately close, perhaps...

he flashes a fond smile and her cheeks begin to radiate a soft warmth. it deepens into a pinkish color with three simple words.

i believe you.

it's nice, she realizes, to feel seen and heard and believed...

her own smile widens as a result.

"yeah, let's get some food."

they've earned it, haven't they?

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
skyfall
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 0:07:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: