slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
LIE TO ME (SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 22:00:04 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
shifting his weight once more, the councilman tapped one finger against his cheek in thought, eyes floating away for the briefest moment in thought before returning to penelope.

sure, why not?

he supposes with a cheerful smile, eyes slightly squinting with the pressure applied to his cheeks.

in an effort to further quell threats within cities and towns i will place myself throughout different major and non-major settlements, doing what i can wherever i may land. let’s call it community service.

a chuckle follows before he continues on.

on another note, i will no longer hold my seat on council to focus on these more personable goals. it’ll be nice to see someone else in my seat for once, don’t you think?

though talk of more secure plans were kept under lock and key, something of this magnitude was released without hesitation- kim deeming it too small a factor to hold onto for longer than needed.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LIE TO ME (SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 20:11:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eyes widened at the announcement.
[break][break]
"Really," she heard herself say, "Well, that'd certainly bring some change."
[break][break]
A tenure position being replaced for another? Penelope couldn't imagine a switch-up like this happening, especially when first making this meeting. Shifting in her seat, the woman's fingers subconsciously rapped against the seat's armrests. "Is there any talk of your possible replacement yet?" For this, she clicked off her tape recorder.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
LIE TO ME (SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 3:52:57 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
noting the click of the recorder, his demeanor does not change one bit; letting your guard down around what is essentially a stranger would be considered a blunder on kim’s part.

not sure just yet.” he says with a cheerful tone. “hopefully it’s someone competent enough to take on my roles as aptly as i have in these past few years. but who knows- anyone is a guess at this point.” he smiles, a gentle smile offered in lack of further disclosure.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LIE TO ME (SOCIAL)
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 2:33:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: