CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 13:42:55 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
CJ shaded their eyes from the dappled sunlight and looked up through the leaves, green shadows cast across their face from the light in the foliage. A warm breeze rustled the branches and carried with it the briefest sensation of summer-- though Hoenn was far milder than CJ’s Sinnoan homeland, it had been an odd season for weather.

Thankfully, today, things seemed to be evening out, and Hoenn hinted at being back to her normal, tropical self.

“What a beautiful day for a Pokemon hunt.”

notes normal / grass / fairy

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 14:03:11 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
CJ would find something long, wet and warm on their shoulder. A slithering, oversized tongue had dropped down and attempted to lick its new friend. Thankfully, this wasn't a weird person. Instead, it was a weird Pokemon: a Gastly. It let out a mischievous "Gegegege" for a giggle.

This was followed by the sound of footsteps. A man ran up to them, panting and looking rather exasperated. He held out a PokeBall and aimed it at the Pokemon. It fired a red light to return the Pokemon; it wasn't quick enough, for the Ghost Pokemon vanished before it could even reach him.

Rally let out grumble of annoyance. Guess he'd be apologizing to another person this week. "Sorry. Guess my Gastly bothered you, too?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 4:26:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEAVANNY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF STORM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FARFETCH'D APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRST IMPRESSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 20:32:35 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
At first, CJ thought it was sweat drifting down their neck and across the skin of their shoulder; they were hot-blooded, after all, having grown up in Snowpoint and not adapted well to handle the heat. But then something wet brushed against their ear and they jumped with a start, swatting wildly at the offending touch and crouching away from the sensation. Arceus hotsauce christmascake!”

Their fingers swept harmlessly through the Gas Pokemon’s intangible outer orbit, hand going briefly numb. They swept at the lingering tacky skin, trying to scrub it from their neck, when an exhausted individual rushed up to try and capture the Gastly; alas, to no avail.

“N-no, it’s fine,” CJ said, honest relief spreading through their tone. “I thought it was a wasp. I’d rather have it be a Ghastly than a wasp.” It was 100% the truth, uninvited licking included.

“Do you need any help?” CJ asked, head tilting.

There was a loud squawk and a Farfetch’d came bursting through the undergrowth with a yellow and white feline on its heels. The bird swung its leek at Kinnick angrily, who dodged the irritated avian and chomped down hard on its neck with a mouthful of electricity. Kinnick dropped the still-sizzling bird at CJ’s feet and sat next to it with pride.

“You’re a menace,” CJ said affectionately, zapping Farfetch’d up in a Pokeball.

notes catch attempt farfetch'd. normal / grass / fairy

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 22:39:52 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
...The hell was a wasp?

Before Rally could answer the loser's questions, the sound of squawking could be heard. A Farfetch'd suddenly appeared before them, swinging its leak. The trainer summoned a Jolteon to fight it, and the two clashed.

Rally could have helped, or at least watched and supported from the sidelines. But at the same time, the angry bird's cries startled another Pokemon. A Leavanny jumped from the tallest grass behind them. It ran, panicking and waving its scythe-arms, away from the battle.

Rally's first thought was that, hey, he could catch this Pokemon. He looked to his Gastly, who was already on its way toward the Pokemon. It shouted out loud, "Ga-ga-ga-gas!!" before firing off a Shadow Ball.

The Leavanny was struck in the face, sending it stumbling back a good foot. Its attention turned on the Gastly, a mix of nervousness and anxiousness in its eyes. The Pokemon raised its arms, and a storm of leaves flew forward to strike down the Pokemon.

Nova fainted! Which made sense, given how the Pokemon was a low-level Gastly that was facing down a fully-evolved Pokemon. The biggest downside was, Rally only had an untrained Baltoy left.

This wasn't good.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 3:44:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHROOMISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIBOMBEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SILVER WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE FARFETCH'D!

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 22:33:07 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
It looked like the stranger’s Gastly problem was solved when the rogue Leavanny struck the little gas cloud down in a storm of leaves. CJ was about to point this out when an angry Ribombee also tumbled down from the trees in the Leavanny’s fall of leaves, aiming an angry fairy wind in their direction.

CJ yelped and dodged aside; Kinnick yowled and jumped head first into the thing, using agility to dodge the Ribombee’s attack, and snapping the fly-like creature out of the air with a vicious thunder fang. It spat the still-twitching insect out near CJ, who was picking themselves up off the ground from where they’d hit the dirt.

“Sorry about your Gastly,” CJ said, collecting the downed Ribombee and flicking dirt off their elbow in the same motion.

notes catch attempt ribombee. normal / grass / fairy

close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 0:06:57 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
And suddenly, inexplicably, more Pokemon would appear. While this newcomer was quick to act, both Rally and his Gastly were left stunned. They watched for what felt like two months, just looking at the other trainer. Instinctively, they entered a battle and knocked their foe aside.

Rally didn't even notice the Shroomish until it headbutted him in the leg. He jumped back and looked at the grumpy, tiny Pokemon by his feet. Maybe this was his chance to catch something, as well. He looked to his Gastly and said, "Shadow Ball!"

The ball of shadow hit the ball of grumpiness, knocking it off its feet. And instead of fighting back, the Shroomish... just sort of wiggled its legs around violently. It was stuck on its back and unable to move. Evidently, it wasn't as strong as the Ribombee from earlier.

Rally readied a PokeBall. "Alright. One more Hypnosis, and we should get it."

Nova nodded its body, then floated over to the Pokemon. Their eyes transfixed, the Shroomish would begin to feel drowsy, and Rally would throw a PokeBall at the Pokemon's exposed rear end.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 22:57:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHIINOTIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPOTLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEAVANNY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FELL STINGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 18:01:45 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
It wasn’t so much as they were quick to react-- CJ would’ve been done and dusted by that fairy wind, but Kinnick was terrifying and ruthless and never afraid to exact a blood price. Their Jolteon had saved their ass more times than they could count, honestly.

CJ ran a hand through their hair, collecting themselves, as the stranger dealt with a Shroomish; it looked a bit pained to them, like a toddler taking their first steps, but they managed, in the end.

“Nice!” CJ said, flashing them a thumbs up. “Hypnosis is really great for catching wild Pokemon.” There was an angry yowling-- in the thirty second break, Kinnick had wandered off, and stumbled over a Shiinotic. Her teeth were lodged in the Illuminating Pokemon’s cap, pumping it full of volts, to less than a desired effect.

“Wait, Kinnick, no they--”

Thump. Kinnick’s eyes drooped closed and they fell over into a drowsing heap. “--put you to sleep. Ah, shit. ‘Legs, help her out.”

CJ’s Glaceon burst onto the scene, took one cool look at the punctured Shiinotic, and blasted it with a freeze dry that caused it to turn frost-bitten blue around the edges. CJ collected the shivering mushroom in a Pokeball shortly after.

Deadlegs walked over to Kinnick’s prone body and smacked the sleeping Jolteon in the face, claws out, with an angry yowl; Kinnick sat bolt upright, blinking the sleep from her eyes, then pinned her ears at Deadlegs and yowled back.

“Sisters, am I right?” CJ laughed nervously, stepping between the stranger and the squabbling cats, as the noise of their quarrel began to increase.

notes catch attempt shiinotic. normal / grass / fairy. character changing is hard

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
runaway goliath [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 2:24:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CJ CAUGHT THE SHIINOTIC!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPOTLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!