[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Blessed with suck, but I won't stop!

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

It was a nice, mild late evening. The sun was beginning to set upon the cloudless evening sky, but it was still bright enough to see clearly without the need for a flashlight. Johanna was walking toward the beach of Slateport. An odd rumor had reached her ears and she figured she would take a look. Crystalline flowers are in bloom all over Hoenn, even in the area between the city and the sea.
[break][break]
Clad in a casual outfit of a thick warm hoodie, some jogging pants, and comfortable shoes, she made her way towards where she had been told these flowers would be. Though crystalline flowers weren’t exactly the norm, the reason why she came this late into the evening was that she hoped to gaze upon their glow, as she had been told that they would do so.
[break][break]
Though she had to admit, being out this late was a bit scary. After what had happened about a week ago, give and take some time, she found herself needing the protective feeling that company gave her. Alas, she had few friends to call upon for such an occasion. But she did have, a certain Megan. She had sent the message not too long ago and she hoped Megan would feel inclined to come. Though a nagging suspicion in her head tried to convince her that the message had been too direct, more likely to push the woman away than make her want to come.
[break][break]
As she walked she pulled out her phone, opened the messaging app, and read the message again.
[break][break]
‘Hi, Megan. I have heard this rumor about some cool crystal flowers down at Slateport beach, do you want to come and check them out with me? I hear they glow in the dark!’
[break][break]
The more she read the message the more afraid she became that maybe Megan would get the wrong idea since it did read like she was asking her out on a date. Johanna took a quick breath, shook her head, and realized these thoughts weren’t doing her any good, so she pushed them away and packed the phone back into her pocket while reminding herself that they were nothing but friends looking at flowers on the beach together late in the evening.

[break][break]

OOC: Partaking in this mission.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 20:32:49 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Yeah, big chance of her not misunderstanding that. Megan was oblivious to such things by nature. But people had told her that. So, she had become very self-conscious about these sorts of things, especially when it came to things as patient as text. In a proper conversation where she can get distracted in the heat of the moment? Easily missed. But when it was the only text message she’d gotten all week, nay, all month? There was nothing she could do but overthink it. And as such, she just came to the conclusion that this girl she’d met and helped had asked her out on a date.
[break][break]
She had answered with a simple “Sure, will be there,” being the grand poet that she was. Then, she picked out her best skirt and shirt combination – since she did not own flashy clothes, it was pretty much business as usual, but cleaner and less worn out – and set out to meet the other, thinking way more about the meaning of that message than about those crystal flowers that this supposedly was about. It was a secondary thing, partially because she thought that Jo used that as a trigger for a date, not what she intrinsically looked for.
[break][break]
Still, she had come early. Of course she had. This was not something she did often. Megan was more than a bit anxious, in some ways. Hence, Jo would find her pacing back and forth on the beach, way too quickly to just be idly striding, but still just back and forth, being distracted.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 18:01:21 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]

Megan soon came into view. And as she did, Johanna couldn’t help but take in the full view, even as the woman paced back and forth. As her eyes took in the view, it became painfully obvious that Megan had picked the less worn clothes, the ones you usually only use on special occasions… 'F***' Johanna couldn’t help but be washed away in a wave of embarrassment.
[break][break]
But it was too late, since she could see Megan, it would be certain that Megan could see her as well. It was too late to back out now! 'Don’t be afraid. You don’t need a deviation in space and time to have a good time with a friend, right… We are friends, right?' Her inner monologue went on as she neared the woman.
[break][break]
“Hi, Megan!” Johanna finally announced her arrival, she didn’t even try to hide the excitement in her voice, she hoped that the excitement would hide just how nervous she was. “I am glad you could come!” A pang of her blue hair suddenly fell into her vision, but with a swift motion was it banished behind her ear once more.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 20:15:54 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Ah, wonderful, there her date was. Wait, that wasn’t wonderful! This was way too soon. She was by no means ready just yet! Not that she would have been with more time, obviously. But still, this was too soon. What was she to do?
[break][break]
“Oh. Hi there,” she replied instead. That….was the worst possible way to handle this, wasn’t it? Ugh. This just wasn’t fair. Megan had next to no experience in these kinds of matters, so springing this on her out of the blue (even with a few days warning, of course), that was just….that meant….yes, Johanna would just have to be happy with what she got![break][break]
Yes, that was the way to look at it. She couldn’t do anything wrong since doing anything at all was already more than could be expected of her. Yes, that was it. So, she scratched the back of her head. “Um, sorry about that. I was kind of lost in thought a little,” Megan started, then gave a brief, but genuine little laugh. “I am glad I made it, too. And, well, glad to be invited. Truth be told, I had almost forgotten how that felt. Kind of nice, really.” It had been over a year since her last invitation to just about anything, after all.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 14:33:29 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]

Is she nervous? Johanna nervously wondered. Johanna was all but confirmed in her suspicions when Megan’s Hi seemed a bit off. However, Johanna didn’t mind. She was just glad her friend was here. “Oh, that’s okay,” Johanna spoke apologetically. If she had startled her, which she was almost certain of, then she would take full responsibility for it.
[break][break]
“Oh, I am glad to hear that…” It took her all but one second to realize how that sounded. “I… I Uhm. I didn’t mean it like that.” She began to apologize profusely, thinking she might have said something incredibly rude given the context of what Megan said. “I am just glad you wanted to come. I was a bit afraid that you might not want to.” She finished off, trailing into embarrassed silence for all but a minute or two as she tried to regain her composure.
[break][break]
“Sooo… Uh Flowers, right!” She tried to lead the conversation away from the awkwardness of trying to make this not seem like such an obvious date and or trying not accidentally say something rude to Megan. “They are supposed to be around here somewhere.” She tried to look around, hoping to spot what would be the crystalized flowers in bloom. Though she couldn’t help but catch a few glances towards Megan. She do be lookin’ fine after all.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 17:02:22 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Well, they clearly were both kind of bumbling idiots, so she overlooked that odd wording, much as her own had not been taken ill. At the end of the day, these sorts of things were probably not that common to either of them. After all, true social butterflies would likely not get into situations like this. “I guess we both have trouble, um, articulating our intentions,” she replied with a laugh, trying to use the most smart-sounding words she could find on short notice.
[break][break]
Then, she was swept away by their purpose. Flowers. Truth be told, Megan did not care much about those. She was here for the company first and very much foremost. “Hmm, around here? You did want to meet at night so they should be near some light, right? Or do they glow themselves?” Either would just make sense in her opinion and explain why the other had deemed them special enough to be an excuse for their meeting. Megan turned, swiftly, scouting across the beach for the time being. “I think there is something glimmering over there,” she noted, offering the other her hand so they could start towards there. The trainer thought nothing of it. They had done that quite a bit when they first met, so it just felt natural to pull the other along a little, if nothing else.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 10:47:58 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]

“They are supposed to glow all on their own,” Johanna explained, as she looked around. Becoming rightfully worried that she was being led astray by another PokéWeb rumor. But then she saw it. Not too far away a small shimmering light growing in strength just as the sun was going down enveloping the area in darkness. It had to be the flowers, no street lamp was that close to the ground.
[break][break]
It seemed that Megan was the first to notice the glow or maybe just the first to articulate it. “Yeah, that has to be them.” She figured there would be more than one flower, flowers did grow in clusters, right? Anyhow, Megan offered her a hand. Johanna couldn’t help but halt for a brief second. They weren’t in any danger, and yet she was offering the physical contact.
[break][break]
Don’t think too much about it, Johanna, we are just friends holding hands in public. She had to remind herself, before allowing her hand to gently find rest and some measure of comfort in the physical contact with Megan’s hand. And so they walked forward towards the shimmering light, holding hands in public as only two adults could.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 19:18:34 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“I heard of Pokemon that can do that,” she replied, thinking of these weird Illumina Pokemon that were kind of happening lately? She hadn’t seen any yet, though. Maybe she should check out one of those egg hatcheries where they were supposed to flock to or something. It was just a rumour so far on her end as well. But she had no reason to think of it as a hoax. To her, making something like that up just made no sense to begin with anyway.
[break][break]
Hence, she just continued on, leading the younger girl for the time being. Well, she kind of just assumed Johanna to be younger, for no real reason other than her seeming a bit more timid than herself. Not like she carbon-dated the other anyway. These sorts of things hardly mattered to Megan to begin with, so she’d never asked in the first place. Probably wouldn’t, anyway. They seemed roughly similar in age, so all was fine. Adults and stuff. “By the way, have you been fine since then? You seemed kind of shaken with the whole distortion stuff. I haven’t run into any of them since, hope you have been unscathed as well. You do look healthy at least.” She laughed, somewhat to herself, after saying that. A joke…maybe. She was not too great with those.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 9:15:14 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]

Johanna nodded. Yeah, she had heard about those Pokémon too. She considered checking that out as well. But she figured flowers would probably be easier to find. And so here they were. Johanna was dragged along by Megan even though it was the latter who had suggested they came. She supposed that was just going to be their dynamic from now on.
[break][break]
Anyhow, as they walked Megan asked a rather heavy question, even if it was loaded with a joke about her appearance. She couldn’t decide if Megan was trying to compliment her or something. Though she did blush as she figured that was the likeliest scenario. “Yeah, I’ve been doing alright, I was afraid that I might get caught in another, but I am trying not to think too much about it.” And by alright she meant spending at least two days inside just shaking and trying to push away the fear of suddenly being caught in another temporal distortion. “And I haven’t run into any since, either. So I suppose my fears were unfounded.” She stated, even if some small parts of her mind said it wasn’t.
[break][break]
As they walked, the shimmering light in the distance grew brighter and brighter. They were nearing the flowers, and they would probably reach them soon enough.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 15:55:02 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“That’s good to hear,” she replied courtly. That was the principal truth, after all. Though it was probably not the best course of action to just state that and move on, even though she tended to work that way most of the time. That girl had experienced something that seemed to have been traumatic to her. Just because it hadn’t impacted her as much didn’t mean it was important. Megan could be emphatic. If she tried and cared to, that was.
[break][break]
Hence, she gave a soft sigh as they closed in on the place with the flowers. “I was a bit worried. It seemed to have shaken you quite a bit back then. Guess that’s why I made haste when you suggested this meeting. Seemed like a good sign or something.” Regarding the girl being outward, instead of retreating. It was not exactly the same experience, but due to what she had gone through in the past, Megan could relate a little. “But I guess the fear itself is warranted. But what’s important is to better oneself to be able to handle it, if it happens again. I mean, it’s not like you were completely hopeless back then either. Probably would have been fine without me there still. Just gotta, you know, be in the right set of mind to handle what life throws at you, right? Fear isn’t bad. Letting it keep you from doing what you wanna do or have to do, that’s bad.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 7:16:14 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]

It pleased Johanna to know that Megan had been worried about her. It sort of established the feeling of a connection between the two, a friendship one might even say. Something she had experienced precious little off among her human peers. Granted her family certainly tried to make her establish connections, but none of them had felt meaningful and fulfilling the way genuine ones did. And this could be naught else, since as far as Johanna knew Megan didn’t stand to gain anything from her.
[break][break]
Moving on from her ponderings about the genuineness of their friendship. She had to admit did feel nice to be confirmed that her fear while probably at the point of being irrational, wasn’t unfounded and that her efforts were placed on the right path. She nodded as a small sigh escaped her. “Yeah, you are completely right.” Though she said naught more as they neared the flowers.
[break][break]
The flowers stood tall, taller than they had any right to do after they supposedly had only suddenly popped up. Johanna’s attention moved away from their conversation, figuring on some level that there was no need to continue it. Instead, she gazed upon the surprisingly bright light which would bathe the young ladies if they entered their vicinity, which Johanna had no issues in doing.
[break][break]
“What sort of flowers do you think this is?” Johanna asked as she looked upon the crystal blooms. The only reason she hadn’t gone over and touched them yet, was that she hadn’t let go of Megan, or was it the other way around? Who knows.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 19:39:07 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Still not sure if I would really classify them as flowers to begin with,” she noted, seemingly a bit distracted. This was a sight to behold, after all. She hadn’t really seen anything like that before, despite having been all over the region by this point. Well, she had seen strange lights before. And that thought just kept festering in her mind. “Though they are something that popped up recently, right? And they look like they did not just sprout up yesterday.” Of course they didn’t. They had been around for long enough for Johanna to hear of them and set up this meeting. Yet, these plants still seemed older, somehow.
[break][break]
Then again, maybe she just wanted to think that due to recent developments. That was definitely a possibility she couldn’t just ignored. Still, Meg briefly crouched down, letting go of the other in the process to not make for an awkward angle, and leaned in close on some flowers, taking a bit of a whiff. “Maybe they are older, actually. I mean, we have seen those space-time distortions, right? What if they just ended up here, left behind when times crossed over. A bit of a freak occurrence, completely random, yet with an remarkable result like this. Would make sense, right?”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 9:33:54 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]

Megan had a good point. Could these crystals be considered flowers? What made a flower. It was surely a deep debate that two people of equal intelligence could have. Alas, Johanna was not about to ponder the philosophy behind a flower.
[break][break]
What she was about to do was listen as Megan spoke, nodding along when it was appropriate. She even let go when Megan did, giving Megan the ability to inspect the supposed plants without being locked into an odd angle. She followed along. Picking another specimen to give Megan some space to do her observations. “That… Would make a lot of sense.” Johanna commented.
[break][break]
“I wonder if there is some way to find out?” She asked. Though the question was probably more rhetorical. There was surely a way she just didn’t know it. She went closer to the specimen she had singled out and went in for a whiff, but then couldn’t contain her curiosity and touched the crystal buds with her bare fingers. Though she tried to do so gently as to not damage the object.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
367 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 18:29:12 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“I tend to make sense a lot of the time,” she joked, clearly enjoying herself freely, while still investigating the flowers. Johanna tried to touch the flowers ahead of her, so she refrained for the time being, letting the other have her moment for the time being. Instead, Megan simply watched the other, feeling glad to see her in an inquisitive mind instead of an anxious one. Sure, she was being careful about all this. But she still did it anyhow and that was what counted, certainly.
[break][break]
Though there was also the question poised. “Hmm, I mean I reckon some researcher probably already took a look at it. But maybe we can carefully clip a petal or so and bring it to a lab? I am fairly certain there are multiple in the region, so she should not too difficult to find.” Megan briefly rubbed her chin, given that she had run into some important people by chance. As long as they did not involve any of those accursed Sylphs, it should be reasonable to assume that they might find some aid in that regard.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Friendship (Mission)
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 7:39:25 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]

Johanna snickered at Megan’s joke. It was true. She did often make sense, or maybe Johanna just lacked the common sense that Megan was making. The choices were many but either way it made for an appealing outlook on Megan, knowing that she would be a person in whom Johanna could be certain to find some sense in this world.
[break][break]
“Yeah, I am sure they have already looked at it,” Johanna muttered in agreement. Her fingers gently caressed the flower. It was a strange sensation, though that might be coming from the dissonance between what she was seeing and what she expected to feel. Expecting the softness of a flower, but feeling only the rough sturdiness of a crystal.
[break][break]
“We could bring it to a Lab, but do you think that they would take a look at a random specimen dropped by two strangers?” She pondered. She knew she wouldn’t if two random people came in with some weird specimen that they had probably already checked once. “I mean, we could probably pay them to. But still.” She took a gentle hold on the flower and tried to pull at it a bit. Not enough to damage it, but enough to check if it was something they could remove without damaging it.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES