he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Cope (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 23:26:22 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It hadn't been a good day for Hideo.

Ever since what happened to , Hideo had been on edge. Those reports about how she and her Pokemon died hit him hard: they sounded shockingly like how he was told 's Pokemon died when they dug too deep into the Amulet stuff. And even if that had only happened to her Pokemon, Eris and several others had bled out their heads during that big group meeting.

This just confirmed even Hideo himself wasn't safe. If he looked too deep into this, he could be next. But he needed to know what was coming for Hoenn - for everyone. If he didn't, then destruction was coming for his home and everyone he knew.

At the very least, he knew he could talk to someone about it now - no curse to suppress his memories. But who was he to talk to about this stuff? Pretty much everyone was busy or out of contact, and talking to his Pokemon only did so much.

All in all, he wasn't in a great headspace at the moment.

@solowild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cope (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 4:44:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STOUTLAND APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Cope (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:49:40 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo's Pokemon weren't oblivious to his distress.

"{Been a long time since I saw Hideo this down,}" the Ambipom said, taking a seat by the wood they'd gathered for campfires.

"{It's understandable he'd be stressed,}" the Beheeyem responded - speaking rather than communicating telepathically. "{He's been thinking a lot about those prophecies, and what happened to several people at the one I attended. It's very likely his assumption that 's death is connected to it is accurate.}"

"{Can't look too deep, but gotta look deep for a chance to find out what's coming. Screwed either way.}" The Ambipom could only shrug. "{I tried to distract him for a bit, but he's just dead-set on this. He didn't even care when I grabbed his dessert. I don't even like those chocolate things he gets.}"

"{I've had to remind him to eat a couple times. He hasn't had another panic attack yet, but he's gotten close. I'd rather not sedate him if we don't have to.}"

"{...have you considered making him forget? About the whole amulet thing and Ruby? He might be better off that way.}"

The Beheeyem shook his head. "{Too many variables could undo it; if any of his friends or other people involved discuss either with him, he'd notice the hole in his memory. And they'd just fill him in and cause the issue to recur, unless I made them forget too, but I doubt I could do so without retaliation. It also wouldn't help us get any closer to finding out what's coming: pretending it's not coming won't stop whatever it is.}"

The Ambipom sighed. "{Screwed either way.}"

There was a silence between the two Pokemon as they mulled over their current situation. Only the timely arrival of a Stoutland could distract them. "{Maybe a new Pokemon'll help Hideo out,}" the Ambipom said, "{Go get a few balls, Elga. I'll make this an easy catch.}"

"{Understood.}" The Beheeyem dashed off, the Ambipom rushing into battle with the Stoutland. She'd gotten more than enough battle practice at this point to handle the dog on her own: by the time the Beheeyem returned, several empty Pokeballs floating in the air, Pom hit the Stoutland right on the top of the head with a Last Resort.

"{That much force seemed unnecessary,}" the Beheeyem commented, tossing one of the balls at the Stoutland.

"{Just had some steam to blow off, I guess.}"

Attempting to capture the Stoutland

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Cope (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:51:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT STOUTLAND!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] congratulations!