Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 20:44:28 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

His expression thoughtful as he strides towards the entrance to the Fiery Path, Tianyu's hand falls to lightly scratch behind his Nintale's ears; a glance to the vixen passes some sort of communication between the two and the man utters a simple, "Ah, I see," with a nod. From the depths of his hanfu emerges a brilliant red Cherish ball which reveals a Larvesta. With that accomplished he clasps his hands behind his back and enters the underground route.

"Come along, Xiulan," he instructs, the timbre of his voice leaving no doubt as to the pokemon's expectation to follow. "It's time to train." Daji the Ninetales gives a haughty snuff as she glances over her shoulder to the Larvesta, her snoot soon turning heavensward as she trots off, leaving the poor bug pokemon to struggle along at a clipped pace to keep up.

+ Fire/Poison
+

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 0:39:21 GMT
ana fell Avatar
“Alright, yall,” Cyg said, punching her fist into the palm of her other hand, “we’re really getting into it today. We’re going to start preparing for our first gym challenge--” if she could ever find one with an open spot in the queue, of course-- “so you gotta go hard, or you can go home.” ‘Home’, currently, was a lovely little rented flat in Petalburg, about a fifteen minute walk away from ’s flower shop (and apothecary… poisonry? Cyg didn’t really know) and above a sub shop. It was surrounded by trees, near a park, and every day smelled like fresh bread.

Life was pretty good, and so her brain, momentarily freed from the grueling day-to-day survival, had turned to other things: like gaining strength to win Gym challenges and become more famous and powerful. Well, the fame was secondary-- the power was the real goal.

Her gathering of Pokemon-- Lucario, Mienshao, Murkrow, and Medicham-- each gave their own response. Fischl rolled her eyes and looked away, Oz nodded solemnly, and Twilight and Jaden high fived like the best frat bros they were.

Moments later and they were heading off down the Fiery Path, with everyone except Twilight the Lucario safely ensconced in a Pokeball.

Cyg didn’t see Tianyu until she almost crashed into him, having been walking around a corner in the opposite direction of the raven-haired man.

"Jiminy christmas!" she gasped, jumping away from the man and clutching a hand to her heavily beating heart. "Oh, holy shit. You scared the daylights out of me. No, Twi-- you can't fight him, he's a human," she said, waving away her Lucario who had started gathering aura in the palm of his hand. The Lucario made a face and grunted. "Yes, I know he's dressed weird. You still cannot attack him." She flushed. "Sorry, I don't think you're-- it's just different. Fuck."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 4:07:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANSEAR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWALOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STICKY HOLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWALLOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRING OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 2:48:17 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Tianyu blinks once as he finds himself face to face with a young woman, his hands immediately unclasping to grasp her by the elbows to steady her for a bare moment before she's gone just as quickly; scarlet eyes cast askance at the Lucario's movements, narrowing briefly in silent calculation. Thankfully, however, he wasn't attacked, but the glance did reveal a Pansear bumbling about.

"Xiulan. Amnesia and String Shot the Pansear, please." The directive is met with swift action from the Larvesta, her blue eyes glowing for a moment before, must to the fire monkey's consternation, a messy String Shot lashes him in place. With the pokemon immobilized, Tianyu casually tosses a pokeball to catch the creature.

His attention then turning fully to Cyg, Tianyu offers a practised, if patient smile. "It is called hanfu," the man supplies in a level baritone, his head tilting faintly to the side as he observes Cyg. "Regardless, it wasn't my intention to startle you. Please accept my apologies."

Offering his hand, Tianyu introduces himself. "Chairman Húxiān, of Fennekin Pharmaceuticals. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms?" His voice trails off, awaiting Cyg to properly introduce herself.

+ [break]
+ Catching Pansear!

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 17:37:46 GMT
ana fell Avatar
“God. No, that was really insensitive of me,” Cyg felt bad. “He’s just a jerk. Yes, you.” She hissed when Twilight made a wounded noise and pressed a paw to his chest. While she was busy scolding her Lucario, the stranger-- Tianyu-- went about deconstructing a Pansear with brutal precision.

Cyg bit back a laugh. What was it with people and their crazy ability to just demolish wild Pokemon in the blink of an eye? She had to be doing something wrong.

“You’re fine,” Cyg says, voice strained and slightly weak. She takes his hand and prays her palms are not sweaty. There’s a blip of purple in her peripherals as a Swalot slumps into view. “Twi, go deal with that. Oh, um. Cygne. You can call me Cyg.”

Twilight, dealing with it, is there and gone in a blink of extreme speed; still, taking down the Swalot is a challenge, as it’s jelly-like body just seems to absorb the blows. After a few well-placed strikes, he leaps up above the Poison Bag Pokemon, and slams it into the ground with a dragon pulse. Bits of ceiling and cavern wall crumble to the ground, but the Swalot seems dazed. Cyg tags it with a Pokeball.

“Fennekin Pharmaceuticals?” she parrots back at Tianyu, head tilted. “Like, drugs? I mean, medicine?”

God, she’s dumb.

catch attempt swalot !

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 5:11:02 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LITTEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NEUTRALIZING GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 21:26:32 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

A practised smile which is no way touches the older man's eyes is offered to Cyg as she babbles, her pokemon scolded in turn for the apparent comment. It was hardly the worst ever spoken in his direction, and while expected on some level, as disappointing as it was tiring. Tactless children, he mused with disdain.

There were other goals to accomplish, such as continuing the Larvesta's training. Wild pokemon, untrained as they were, were quite easy to overpower though Xiulan was yet young, requiring multiple directives unlike the centuries-old Ninetales at his side. Observing the scuffle between the Lucario and Swalot impassively, the barest wrinkle of his nose is evident. Inexperience, he decided, though his own age left him with that opinion of most.

"Ms. Cygne. Cyg," Tianyu supplies, as if testing the name. He then offers a single nod of acknowledgement, his scarlet gaze sweeping over the young woman's features in thoughtful contemplation. "Like drugs and medicine," he chuckles out, a low, resonant sound which rumbles from his chest. "Manufacturing, specifically, though we also hold a Research and Development department."

As he speaks, the Ninetales, Daji, perks her ears forwards with curiosity when a Koffing floats into view. Her snout wrinkling with displeasure, she barks once at the nearby Larvesta. With a determined little nod, the Larvesta directs a piercing look at the Koffing, her mouth opening to release a horrendous Bug Buzz, a noise rivalling the ear-piercing screams of a newly woken cicada swarm. The Koffing wobbles beneath the attack, and then drops as Daji casts an Extrasensory to back up the little Larvesta; seeming to think she's done it all on her own, Xiulan looks up to Daji with wide eyes, wholly oblivious to the smug look of the elderly Ninetales.

Tossing a pokeball in an absent manner, a Koffing would be an excellent study for his more private ambitions, Tianyu asks pleasantly, "I hope I haven't disturbed your training?" Tipping his head in the opposite direction, he intones agreeably, "Little Xiulan requires training of her own, though we can certainly find elsewhere if our presence is a concern."

+ Catching Koffing! [break]
+

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 1:25:14 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but she can definitely tell when she’s made a lackluster first impression on someone-- which is often, because what she lacks in charm she makes up for in sheer, bumbling anxiety. And she pretty much has negative charm.

Don’t be threatened by the big words, Cyg, you graduated from trade school, she thought, mind whirling. What she came up was with: “Neat!” And just barely resisted the urge to smack herself in the face. What was it about a nice head of hair and a clearly demeaning opinion of her that made her knees go weak?

She thought of . She very quickly pushed that thought out of her head, and off a cliff, lemming-style.

“Chairman, though?” she continued, determined to not revisit that mirror of reflection. “That’s like-- the big kahuna. Head honcho. HBIC.” She’s rattling off facts that he very clearly is already aware of while his Pokemon work by themselves to take down a Koffing. It’s very endearing to see the Ninetails assisting the Larvesta, especially after being so sharp with it at first.

“It’s fine, it’s fine~,” Cyg hurriedly said, waving a hand in a wax-on, wax-off gesture. “I don’t own the whole fiery path, you know. We’re out for some training, too, anyhow.

There’s a raggedy mewling noise and Cyg turns to find Twilight holding out a Litten. The Lucario waggles the tiger-striped kitten under its armpits, and the cat’s lower body flails around like a puppet with cut strings. Then Twilight brings the kitten back to his face and rubs his cheek on its head. The Litten mewls, sounding more like an alley cat with a smoking problem and an iron lung than a fresh-faced kitten.

Cyg’s cheeks are definitely turning red. Embarrassing! I want to die! “Yeah. W-we can keep it.”

catch attempt litten !

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 4:03:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] JUSTIFIED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CENTISKORCH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BURN UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 4:51:55 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Tianyu blinks once, slowly, as he listens to Cyg rattle off a series of titles. His eyebrows drawing together in thought as he parses the last, the man's voice tinged with confusion as he repeats, "HBIC?" Mouth opening, he pauses all of a sudden as if remembering something, and with a little exhale of breath he utters, "Oh, I see."

With that spoken he clasps his hands behind himself, his scarlet gaze impassive as he observes the Litten's appearance and interaction with Cyg's Lucario. Brow arching at the unorthodox obtainment of the fiery kitten, his attention is soon turned away at the sound of soft skittering upon the ground; from the craggy shadows of the tunnels appears a Centiskorch.

"Go on, Xiulan," Tianyu directs in a calm timbre, the pokemon in question shaking noticably at the sight of the flaming centipede. Screwing up her courage, the Larvesta glances to her trainer, and then the nearby Ninetales, both wearing impassive expressions, before she opens her mouth to perform an Amnesia. The little bug shrieks in pain as she's hit with a retaliatory Slam, to which she answers with a Flame Wheel.

As his Larvesta scuffles with the Centiskorch, he asks Cyg in a pleasantly drawling tone, "And what is it you do, Ms. Cygne?" A pokeball is tossed towards the Centiskorch soon after, much to Xiulan's relief.

+ Catching Centiskorch!
+

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 19:10:40 GMT
ana fell Avatar
There’s a blink, a half-beat, when Tianyu doesn’t understand what she’s saying and Cyg feels like she gets a foothold in the interaction. A chink in the armor. Something she knows and he doesn’t. It makes him human, even in brief. For the tiniest, infinitesimal second, this strange, billowing creature, clad in silk and too severe for humor, is the same species as her fumbling, bumbling self.

It’s gone in a moment. A second later, the air heats up-- hotter, somehow, which is incredible because Cyg already feels like she’s trapped in the depths of hell-- as the Centiskorch clambers out from a crevasse in the wall. Cyg makes a face and steps back, finding the segmented creature repulsive, and Twilight tucks the Litten in the crook of his arm like a football he’s about to sprint to the endzone.

Their preparedness is unnecessary. Tianyu instructs his Pokemon to deal with the threat-- though, this time, the threat punches back. “Woah!” Cyg says waiting for Tianyu to intervene on his Larvesta’s behalf-- he doesn’t, though, and instead directs a question to her.

“Me?” she says before she can stop herself, followed by a visible wince. Why was she an idiot? “I’m an engineer. Electrical, mostly. I used to work in Mauville but now I work at a flower shop.” It sounded less than impressive when verbalized, and she waited, braced, for his scathing remark or incandescent glare. There was a shuffling nearby and Cyg turned to find Twilight again holding a creature underneath the armpits-- it was a Growlithe, this time, and the little beast rruffed happily and wagged its tail.

Twilight waggled it, his expression pleading.

“Oh my god.” Cyg pressed her eyes hard with the pads of her thumb and forefinger. “Stop. Stop doing this.”

catch attempt growlithe !

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 4:20:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CYNDAQUIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BURN UP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CORROSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 5:11:20 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

"Yes, you," Tianyu answers, his timbre calm and patient, as if coaxing out a shy child. Listening with seeming interest, he observes in an off-hand manner, "Electrical engineering to a flower shop is certainly a jump."

His face contorts when Twilight is suddenly beside them again, this time holding a Growlithe; obvious displeasure colouring his expression at the sight of the new pokemon, the dark look is schooled away as quickly as it came when he looks over his shoulder to his Larvesta.

"How are you doing, Xiulan," his rich baritone inquires, the soft, exhausted squeak of the bug his reply. Flashing a bare smile at the poor, singed Larvesta, Tianyu tips his head in the direction of movement which reveals itself to be a Cyndaquil. Blue eyes pleading for a bare moment, little Xiulan gathers her courage and scuttles away to do battle.

"I assume you enjoy the latter more than the former, then," Tianyu asks Cygne as if there hadn't been a lull in his attention. A pokeball is produced from his hanfu once more which is then tossed after Daji intervenes on behalf of the tearful Larvesta.

"Come here, Xiulan."

+
+ Catching Cyndaquil!

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 20:33:24 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg rubs absently at the side of her neck, face flushing, and not completely because of the temperature in the caverns. “I’m, uh, part-timer. I do a lot of deliveries, so Elisa doesn’t have to leave. Or I fill in for her when she does.” There was, of course, the whole illicit-poison-brewery-basement deal, but Cyg wasn’t sure Tianyu really needed to know that, yet.

But! She snaps her fingers as a thought pops into her head. “Have you met ? She’s my boss. She’s kinda into pharmaceuticals too.” She barely hides a wince, realizing she’s dug herself a little bit of a hole. I thought we weren’t mentioning the illegal stuff, genius. “Holistic stuff,” she adds. "Remedies from Pokemon and, you know, natural things.”

Twilight flashes her a thumbs up. Nailed it.

Speaking of, he has a cat under one arm and a puppy under the other. There’s no more room for-- for freeloaders, Cyg guesses, until she watches her Lucario pull a confused face; then, a little, black noggin appears above his own head. A Salandit, which has clambered up the back of her Aura Pokemon, and was now peeking down at him from on top of his head.

The two Pokemon shared a look. Then, the Salandit gripped tight to the fur between Twilight’s ears, essentially illustrating that they didn’t have a choice, they were stuck with him.

Cyg heaved a sigh, but her tired smile was full of affection. She thought over Tianyu’s words carefully.

“Yes,” she says, and there’s a sort of relief palpable in her voice. “Elisa pays me well. I’m not working 48 hour long weeks crawling through the walls of Mauville to make ends meet. I like not being in the city. I like being able to afford things.” She takes a second to examine the scarred, burnt, calloused palms of her hand, running her thumb over some of the newer, redder scratches and cuts from trimming pants, folding paper for bouquets, and even a nic on one finger where she caught herself running new piping for a sky mister at the shop.

Eventually, she says, “I do miss working with my hands, though,” in a wistful tone. “I love my job but there’s nothing like running a bunch of wires and installing components and having it all work perfectly when the power turns on.” It was like a puzzle, each time, that her brain ached to solve.

catch attempt salandit !

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Burning Poison [DW]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 6:46:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TORKOAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ERUPTION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARMELEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]