Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 0:09:42 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg picked her way through the field of mysterious flowers, being careful not to tread on them. She wondered if Elisabeth knew anything about the odd blooms-- but Elisa was away on ‘business’ at the moment, and Cyg didn’t really know if it was okay to text her about random plants she’d found on the roadside, yet, especially if Elisa was doing her ‘business’ business which was peddling poisons to people with particular needs.

Crouching low to examine one of the plants more closely, Cyg wondered if she could harvest them and sell them at the flower shop. People’d probably pay a shitload for glow in the dark flowers.

A loud chomp echoed from behind her, and Cyg looked over her shoulder with a withering glance.

“Mayumi,” she growled, “stop eating the flowers.”
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 19:29:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Curioser and curioser.
[break][break]
It would be an understatement to merely say that Hoenn has had its fair share of strange and unexplainable occurrances, but there really wouldn't be any other words that could more aptly describe even the surface of what she's been through. So what she's left with is a whole bunch of mysteries to unravel. And what a blessing it must be for her to have fallen in love with the idea of seeking the truth behind this very world.
[break][break]
"What do you think they are? A mutation? A variant somehow transported here because of space-time distortions?"
[break][break]
Try as hard as Reiner may to try and stop her, he can only watch as she reaches out to poke one of the flowers, gently pinching the petals between her fingers as she feels its surface.
[break][break]
"How does it affect the area around it? Is it poisonous..."
[break][break]
Well, it's a little late to ask that question, isn't it? But the realisation really doesn't stop her from further prodding the flora for answers she won't receive just yet. Nor will it prevent her from noticing the croc up ahead chomping right down on the blooms.
[break][break]
"Well, that answers one of our questions I guess?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 17:03:49 GMT
ana fell Avatar
It takes Cyg a minute to realize what she thought was the buzzing of night bugs was, in fact, someone speaking.

She stands up and looks around-- it takes her a second to locate Eris, what with her being short and all.

In the end, they both end up looking at Mayumi, whose rotund stomach has a slight glow to it.

“I suppose it does,” Cyg confirms. Her crocodilian burps and a few luminescent petals fly out and hover in the air before coming to the ground.

She squints at the younger girl, trying to place her face. It comes to her like a lightbulb lighting above her brain.

You’re the one on all the posters-- DO NOT LET THIS CHILD IN HERE WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.”
she spreads her hands in an arc in the air. “On the sub.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 12:08:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'm not really a scientist and all, but I don't think a glowing belly is a good sign." Humming, Eris wanders a little closer to poke Mayumi's stomach. "I don't know what posters you're talking about. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself."
[break][break]
She never knows who's listening, she'd rather not be associated with Rocket outside, she'd rather not get in trouble with Gavin again.
[break][break]
"Does your stomach hurt?" As usual, she diverts the topic in the only way she can, brushing Reiner's mane as he takes a closer look at the flowers. "Is your tongue numb or anything? Glowing maybe?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 14:07:14 GMT
ana fell Avatar
It takes Cyg a minute to realize what she thought was the buzzing of night bugs was, in fact, someone speaking.

Cyg lifted a hand to halt Eris. “I wouldn’t do that--,” she said, voice catching as the younger girl made contact with Mayumi’s distended stomach. With a roar of rage, the Croconaw lept to her feet; the only thing that saved Eris from losing a hand was the fact that Mayumi let off a massive belch, the power of which forced her backwards, so that her snapping jaws missed Eris by a few inches.

Cyg hurried to place herself between her Croconaw, whose stomach still held a faint, pulsating glow, and the stranger.

“Sorry,” Cyg says, making a face, “she bites.” Her eyes drifted to the hovering Luxray, really hoping and praying he wouldn’t fry her Croconaw, who, for the most part, seemed unaffected, save for an influx of gas from eating things she shouldn’t have, and was currently hiccuping hard enough to lift onto her toes.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 10:37:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Somehow, the threat of being bitten doesn't faze Eris, with her calmly pulling her hand out of the way as Reiner carefully drags her backwards.
[break][break]
"I would guess... the belly tends to be the softest part of the body for most pokemon, after all." She hums, leeting her fingers comb through the Luxray's mane as he squints at the Croconaw. "Is she okay though? Does she usually react this way after eating food?"
[break][break]
Was Mayumi reacting to something within the plant? A toxin? Or perhaps, some other chemical that upset the stomach? She wasn't quite an expert in pokemon health to come up with a sound judgement but just in case, she begins work to uproot a few samples of shining blooms.
[break][break]
"I wonder if all pokemon react the same way if they eat this."
[break][break]
An odd purr comes from around the corner, a Comfey quietly picking at the petals and attempting to place them amongst her own ring of flowers.
[break][break]
"Careful Chloris, we don't really know what they do just yet."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 20:19:42 GMT
ana fell Avatar
The Luxray, at the very least, has a sense of self preservation for its trainer, taking her by the scruff of her clothing and pulling her backwards as though she were a wayward cub. To Eris’ credit, she doesn’t flinch, even in the face of Mayumi’s glinting fangs.

“Um, well,” Cyg mused, humming a note and cupping her chin, “yeah, when she eats things too fast. Which is often.” Mayumi and Grog were known to get into double trouble power hours and pack down loads and loads of food, from takeout to raw meat to mysterious substances found in nature, like these glowing flowers.

She watched Eris uproot a sample of the Crystablooms and wondered if she should do the same-- then wisely thought what the fuck am I gonna do with it?

“What’re you doing, then, if you’re not really a scientist?” Cyg asked, hovering slightly over Eris’ shoulder and watching the younger girl work. Mayumi continues to hiccup.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 7:20:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"That's good, I guess? As long as she isn't... coughing up weird substances or anything."
[break][break]
Heaven knows she's seen enough to be scarred for life. From witnessing the black sludge coming up from 's throat to the goop-like saliva from that monster's jaws, all she's missing is that firsthand experience.
[break][break]
"And well, I'm not certified or considered old enough to be a scientist. But I have equipment and a whole lab to test things out. For all I know, this could be from another dimension... or be a prelude to some world-ending event. I know a bunch of super smart people who'd love to cut these apart if it had the slightest relation to what was happening around the region."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 0:19:48 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg hummed a note of abject agreement; it was, perhaps, the only good time to admit your Pokemon was an obnoxious hog. “She does drool a lot,” she says, mostly thinking aloud, “but I think that’s just… her.”

Eris’ reasoning behind the strangeness of the glowing flowers catches Cyg off-guard. “Another dimension?” she echoes, voice quiet in the night. “That seems… a little ridiculous, don’t you think?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 6:55:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Whatever the trainer deems as a normal for their own pokemon, Eris is willing to roll with it. She does, however, raise a brow at Cygne's skepticism before continuing to work at her harvest.
[break][break]
"At the Soiree last year, extradimensional travellers invaded and killed Moltres. Add on the fact that the exploration of the Tree of Life made us wind up in another dimension and my first-hand experience of travelling to one..." She raises an arm up, revealing the stitches left from the bite marks of some large canivore. "I would say it's very much possible, especially with the space-time distortions we seem to be facing on the regular."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 14:46:55 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg’s eyes go wide at the frankness with which Eris discusses the potentiality of other dimensions. “What…” she more or less breathes, silenced when Eris gets to the part about Moltres dying; she eyes the marks on Eris’ arm with something between horror and disbelief.

After the younger girl is all said and done, Cyg has to sit down.

“What the fuck, man?” she asks, mostly rhetorically. She traces the outline of a glowing flower with a finger, softly bending the bloom on its stem.

“What the fuck is happening in this region?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 13:01:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Timey wimey stuff and something about scary space aliens." She answers simply, capping the jar of samples with a final click. "You kinda have to get used to the idea of the region facing some sort of crisis or strange phenomenon every few months. Every week if the gods or guardian deities are feeling a little spicy."
[break][break]
Would things calm down if Hoenn really went ahead and got itself destroyed? Perhaps, perhaps not. And where would they go next if everything was reduced to ashes? Perhaps, se should really start considering her options.
[break][break]
"For now, it's probably best to get your flowers and skedaddle before the rangers come swooping in. I've seen a few sniffing around the other day. They might have passed some sort of area restriction while they investigate what these blooms do..." A tiny smile crosses her lips, one of unbridled mischief as she climbs atop Reiner's back and pats his shoulders. "In fact, I think I heard some coming in this direction so..."
[break][break]
The Luxray nods to their newfound acquaintance, then turns to prowl back into the overgrown forestation.
[break][break]
"Oh, and I'd bring your croc to the vet to make sure she's fine!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
superbloom [ee]
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 5:03:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: