Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 20:19:34 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

It had been a crazy several months. Instead of taking part in the glorious takeover of Sootopolis, Dorian was instead assigned to the Kanto Region. And it was only recently that his assignment was complete, and he was allowed to return to the Hoenn Region, in order to aid Rocket in their takeover of the Region.

But first thing he wanted to do, while he had some free time, was to visit someone near and dear to him. The Mad Dog had been looking for Eris. Of all of the people he missed, including , the thought of seeing Eris again motivated him to get through his assignment, no matter how long, or how rough it was.

Finally, Dorian had found the young girl's current whereabouts. The former Beast walked over to Eris, noticing that there was a grunt keeping an eye on her.

"Eris! Come give Uncle Dorian a hug!", Dorian called out to the pre-teen sweetly.

tags:
notes: Uncle Dorian's Home!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,737 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 21:27:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's strange that she finds herself so fidgety today. There's simply too much energy in her system and not enough activities to keep herself occupied. As she continues to colour in stories of her new companion, as she carefully scribbles down a name for this feisty hedgehog and writes of her tales, she can't help but keep peeking up from her notebook to check her surroundings. And her actions works wonders in making the grunt beside her antsy, always making him jump at the slightest movement and reconsider his volunteering to watch over her.
[break][break]
The dread only sinks in further into their stomachs when they catch a glimpse of her Luxray staggering to his feet, curling his lips as he stares at something in the distance. And all it takes is the one glimpse of what he's looking at to make the grunt shudder in fear.
[break][break]
There's no stopping Eris from leaping at the man either, readily raeching out to hug him and quite nearly missing. Reiner soon prowls up silently, moving in to sniff Dorian's hand and nudge him lightly.
[break][break]
"You're back!" She cheers, her hug growing just a little tighter. "You're not hurt or anything, right?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 21:38:43 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The fact that Eris nearly misses the mark is not missed on Dorian. Despite this, he's able to catch her, and embrace her warmly. As the familiar Luxray sniffs his hand, and nudges him, Dorian gives Rainer an affectionate pet.

"Of course not.", he says, getting a better look at her, and noticing the scar over her left eye. "But nevermind that, what happened to your eye?", Dorian asked her, clearly worried about her.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,737 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 11:04:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Oh, uhm... this?"
[break][break]
She falls silent for a moment, looking everywhere but never quite meeting his gaze. Her fingers gingerly trace over the scar and she knows she really shouldn't admit to what she's done.
[break][break]
"I... got into a really bad fight with someone."
[break][break]
And yet, the truth is always spoken in his presence, her trust in him fortified and thoroughly kept as she carefully chooses her next few words.
[break][break]
"I got really angry and nearly killed them... But when they hit back, they blinded me in this eye."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 2:40:10 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian listened to the child in silent shock. He couldn't believe she had gotten herself into a situation like that. "Who was it, and why did you fight them?", he asked her softly. His face said it all, that he was extremely worried about her.

He asked himself, what made her so angry that she'd go after someone like that, and what kind of monster would take out a child's eye like that?

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,737 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 9:03:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"." She snarls with such venom and hate, lips drawn tight as she bares her teeth. Reiner tenses, his claws digging into the ground as his fur bristles with electricity.
[break][break]
"He betrayed me. He hurt Reiner... he killed pa... He's a monster."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 22:04:31 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

He immediately recognized that name. One of the more annoying League operatives they had to deal with during the Kanto Takeover. He had heard he got into Hoenn some time ago.

As soon as she mentioned that he killed her pa, aka , Dorian's expression completely shattered. He hugged Eris closely. "No, not that.", Dorian blurted out softly, tears forming in his eyes. One of his worst fears had come true, again. In the time he was gone, he had lost the man he called his best friend, someone he considered to be a brother.

As the horror continued to sink in, Dorian began to weep quietly. He continued to hug the child, both an attempt to comfort her, as well as comfort for himself.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,737 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 13:48:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She'd loved and she'd lost. She'd loved and she'd lost again. Twice, she'd watched her parents die before her very eyes. Twice now has she remained powerless to help them. And that very fact tears her up from the inside, her sense of security having been ripped from under her as every breath she takes reminds her of how they're no longer around.
[break][break]
The hug does little to comfort her, only cracking the already crumbling walls she's put up and drawing a weak sob from her lips. How many times has she cried over this? How many times has she forcefully pulled herself together?
[break][break]
"I could've killed him... I really could've..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 6:20:44 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Don't beat yourself up over it. There's no need to sully your hands with his blood.", he'd reassure her. Little did he know, that Eris' hands were already stained with the blood of another. Still, he feared that would be better prepared for her the next time she tried to attack, and that she'd lose more than her eye.

"I'm so sorry, Eris. I - failed you both. I should've been there!", he belted out.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,737 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Homecoming (C)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 7:16:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's no need to get her hands dirty... That statement comes with the implication that someone else would finish the job when it should never have happened to begin with. shouldn't have been there, shouldn't have been killed.[break][break]

There's so much she could say but all she can do is hug Dorian tighter, unable to wrack up any kind of thought or stability to be able to comfort him herself.[break][break]

"What happens if he comes back?" She murmurs, "What do I do?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights