[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It starts with the unexpected loss of something dear. It burns like a fire and eats at her from the inside out. Twice, she's found herself in a state of mind such as this - Once by a monster turned mentor, then by a trusted person turned monster. And no matter what she tells herself, the painful truth is that it never gets any easier.
[break][break]
She hums lost lullabies as she meanders down the street with Luxray by her side, fingers carefully clutching to his mane as his tail curls around her arm. Why does she seek this place? Why does she want to be here even when it draws out memories she'd rather keep buried?
[break][break]
She looks lost. Or perhaps, she's merely lost in thoughts. Her mind is riddled with prophecies and her heart feels a little heavy to drag along. was right in telling her that catastrophes couldn't handled alone. And yet, who can she turn to for help in attempting to grasp the heart of the matter? How does she even start to sort out a universe of problems when she can't even handle her own?
[break][break]
"Does it really matter if Hoenn's just gonna be destroyed anyways?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,036 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 20:17:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
the soft choirs of mewing follow the comfey as she races forward. greyson's calling voice, filled with trickles of amusement and laughter call after her. but, ellie wasn't listening. instead, her attention was focused on the young girl in-front of her.
[break][break]
"comf?" she asks, floating closer to the girl until she was hovering just in front of her face, azure hue standing out amidst the sea of concrete. her mews of curiosity turn to concern, and she begins a soothing AROMATHERAPY that pulses outwards.
[break][break]
"ELLS!" comes a voice, again the same one before, though much more cutting. the comfey squeaks and releases her technique just as greyson approaches.
[break][break]
"ellie what are you doing? you can't just go soothing anyone like that!" voice was exasperated, though not really angry. greyson sighs, turning towards the stranger. "i'm sorry about that," only then does he realize she seems... off.
[break][break]
"excuse me...are you okay?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

ooc

[newclass=".greyson1"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background-color:#1e1e1e; padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1"]--accent:#212756; --accent2:#4e58a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/gzLdZyd/image.png); height:480px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .main"]margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox"]font:11px arial; text-align:justify; color:#fff; background:#111; padding:30px 40px 20px 40px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox span"]text-transform:uppercase; font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox b"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:var(--accent2); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .banner"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .pkmn"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .credit"][/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 7:37:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't see the posy picker approaching from her left, requiring a moment to trace the source of the Aromatherapy before laying eyes on the curious Comfey. Then comes the trainer, requiring yet another minute for her to identify as this town's very own gym leader. Just her luck, huh?
[break][break]
"Kind of? Sort... of? Not really...?"
[break][break]
What's she supposed to say in a time like this? No matter how she tries to explain it in her head, it just ends up sounding like a weird conspiracy theory. Still, when someone offers to listen, it's worth a shot, isn't it?
[break][break]
"Say mister, how much would you know about world-ending events? Like... the Darkest Day for example? Or a giant creature strong enough to kill an incarnation of death?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,036 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 0:09:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
naturally, greyson frowns at her answer. seeing a child in trouble sends a sharp pang through his body and he instantly tenses.

his concern only deepens at her question.

"i'm... not sure." he admits, crouching to level his gaze with hers. she looked so small; so defeated. the pang in his chest sharpened.

there were rumors, and myths, and legends of all kinds, and something tingles in the back of his mind about a 'Heroic Duo'. but everything was so arceus damn vague. his fascination with the mythos around it was something of a hobby of his, and he'd spent more than one long night picturing these myths.

"uhm... is there something going on? are your parents around?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 0:24:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Life experiences had taught her to be cautious, wary of whoever she met and whatever she was told. It had also taught her to be cruel, to do whatever it takes to survive and to never wear her heart upon her sleeves. And even now, as he asks his questions in turn, popping that one singular question that will forever haunt her, she has to keep her cool and think.
[break][break]
"They're not around anymore."
[break][break]
Killed by Rocket and the people she thought she could trust. There's so much more that she could say but her tongue remains tied on the matter. Instead, she chooses to focus on what she can't can control.
[break][break]
"How far would you trust prophecies given by a legendary pokemon? When they tell you that the region is going to be destroyed and we can't do anything about it?"
[break][break]
What do you do when you're told such a thing?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,036 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 0:42:45 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"i'm... sorry." it was all he could say in the face of that fact. as much as he liked to think otherwise, greyson knew that hoenn wasn't a utopia. only now, to face someone — no, a child — effected by the greater conflict...

he felt the anger and bile rise as one, and he clears his throat to temper it back.

"i don't know," he admits, feeling the trickle of guilt at being so... useless in the face of this. "i think it would depend on which legendary told me." if it was groudon? he'd have still given every ounce of energy into stopping the god-beast, consequences be damned.

"but if you're already going to lose, what harm is there in trying anyways?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 10:21:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It wasn't your fault. There wasn't anything you could do." Her reply comes quick, her fingers subconsciously tracing the old scars littered across her palms. "And well, the Lake Spirits told me about it. They were very clear in telling us that Hoenn would be destroyed and that it was already here."
[break][break]
But what was 'it'? What were they dealing to begin with? Another rampage caused by primal Groudon and Kyogre fighting one another? Or another interdimensional invasion?
[break][break]
"The problem isn't us not trying... it's more of how do we go around trying to change it?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,036 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 18:47:34 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
he's silent, as if she had thrown an accusation towards him, in the face of the truth. he could only nod and smile grimly. this girls life really was something else.

"what did they say exactly? maybe i can help more once i hear it." the lake trio? he searches his mind for the familiarity of them but comes up blank. there were so many legendaries out there, he couldn't be faulted for not knowing a few of them, right?
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cracks || C
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 0:52:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"The future is lost. Your choice doesn't matter. There is no correct one."
[break][break]
Whatever ensures that this region won't be destroyed, her allegiances suddenly don't seem to matter in her mind.
[break][break]
"The darkest day is active. There are two. One will steal the foundation of life. One will kill the apparition of death."
[break][break]
Her breath is shaky, her grip on Reiner's mane tightening just slightly as she exhales.
[break][break]
"Energy pulses, here and beyond. You people call it in threes. Creation, Lake Guardians, existence. Beginning, middle and end. The last will be released. It will ruin all."
[break][break]
With the last sentence, she forces herself to let go of Reiner, pressing her hands together as if in prayer but her gaze remains stuck upon Greyson.
[break][break]
"I don't know enough about what's been happening around the region entirely. But I saw that vision of Yveltal being killed... I'm not sure what any of this means."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,036 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Cracks || C
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 20:57:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
he's quiet, listening to her words as if she were delivering his own last rights. when she finishes he can only swallow, feeling how dry his mouth was. he was speechless.

after another moment, he gains the courage or will to do so, looking the child in her eyes.

"what was it that killed yveltal in your vision?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 1:32:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It was just... a dark shadow. Its limb was as big as a cargo truck..."
[break][break]
She doesn't know, they couldn't see it. Her mind doesn't comprehend what she saw but her body does as it trembles. If Azelf hadn't interfered, if they had stayed for just a moment longer, she'd most certainly not be here today.
[break][break]
She's trying to trace something in the air, to visualise it better but no details had stood out at all. Not even Reiner seems able to add anything.
[break][break]
"I don't know what it was... If I did, it wouldn't be as hard to stop it."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,036 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 17:10:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he sighs, recognizing the signs of an insurmountable barrier. if there was more to be done, it wouldn't be through this brute force.
[Break][break]
"when was the last time you ate?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 11:41:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's an apologetic look that crosses her face when she hears him sigh, as if she's done something bad by being unable to name a god-killer. But the look is quickly swept away by a gust of confusion, her eyes squinting at she directs her gaze to the ground.
[break][break]
"Last time I ate...?"
[break][break]
When had she last eaten? There had been... a sandwich for lunch yesterday? Or maybe a cup of warm milk before bed... She remembers there being no breakfast given how many glass bottles lay outside of Leon's room.
[break][break]
Does her clothes reek of alcohol? She can't help but raise her sleeve to cover her mouth and take a quick sniff. In the mean time, Reiner gives the man a reply with the faint wrinkle of his nose, his paws tapping at the ground as he shakes his head.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,036 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 17:06:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
as expected.
[Break][break]
"come." pushing himself to his feet, he looks down on the young girl expectantly. "we can discuss this more while you eat."
[Break][break]
hm.
[Break][break]
"what are you in the mood for?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Cracks || C
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 17:50:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's awkward as she looks at him, even more so when he tells her to follow. But Reiner hasn't picked up on anything, and he seems more than willing to hear him out. So she follows the Luxray's lead and treads carefully.
[break][break]
"Sandwiches?" It comes more off as more of a question than an answer, almost as if she's a little uncertain for imposing on him. "Or uhm, whatever you like?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]