Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Cultivation for Beginners: 101 [M]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 22:52:33 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0220 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Being asked to help speak at one of Petalburg City's schools by Elisabeth had been a welcomed surprise to squeeze into her now-busy schedule, the topic of land cultivation one imprinted onto her heart since birth. Thus, a small overnight bag was packed and her Appletun, Sauvignon, collected from the garden she kept beside her snow-covered home to travel back to the mainland.
[break][break]
The school was comfortably small, large enough for a few dozen people to easily fit in the classroom they would be teaching from. Releasing her Appletun and giving him a few heavy thumps on his back by way of greeting, Georgette moves around to place handouts on each desk which detail the topics the presenters will be discussing. As she does so, the Appletun waddles over to nearby the door, ensuring anyone who enters will spy his pitiable form to give him attention before taking their seats.
[break][break]
Looking up at Sauvignon's first victim that he grumbles sadly at, a warm smile touches Georgette's lips as she spies Elisabeth. She gives a soft laugh, her nose wrinkling as she admits, "I should have left him at home I think. Bonjour Elisabeth! You are well, yes?" The papers in her hands lifted, she explains, "An outline for the students to follow and make notes!"

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 23:06:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Educating the Children

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

"Thank you for coming, Gigi," Elisabeth said warmly, taking her hands in her own with a light, affectionate squeeze. "I am sure that the students don't mind giving your Appletun a little attention, hm?" Laughter sparkled in her blue eyes.[break][break]

When the request for speakers had been posted in the Petalburg village square, the florist had immediately thought of her dear friend in Mossdeep. Although her work as a gym leader kept her busy, Elisabeth had hoped that Gigi might make time for something like this -- not so much for the benefit of the students, though that was worthwhile in and of itself.[break][break]

No, it was because of how Gigi lit up whenever she got the opportunity to speak of her family ranch in Snowbelle.[break][break]

"Notes and outlines? Well done, well done indeed," she said approvingly, amused at how enthusiastic Gigi seemed before the class had even begun. "I hope the students appreciate what a master class they're about to receive from you."[break][break]

Elisabeth had signed up on a whim as well, bringing her Aromatisse to discuss perfumery and her Florges to discuss gardening. It would be less entertaining, however, than hearing about Herschel the Wooloo or riding a Mudsdale-led wagon. Whatever it was that Gigi had planned, Elisabeth had no doubt it would dazzle and amaze.[break][break]

Although Elisabeth herself had rarely been inside a school, having been privately tutored more often than not in her life. Part of her was curious how it all worked, to be honest.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 3:25:40 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0203 words

"I hope not,"
she muses with mirth, her gaze flitting over to the camped Appletun as she gives her head a little shake. With a wrinkle of her nose, Georgette then assures Elisabeth, "From the both of us, no? I do not know a thing about gardening and making the most beautiful flowers."
[break][break]
As the students filter in one by one, each stopped to demand a pet by Sauvignon, Georgette greets them merrily. "Bonjour," Georgette begins in a bright, sunny timbre. "I am Georgette and this is my friend Elisabeth. We will be speaking to you about land cultivation, no?"
[break][break]
She launches into detailed stories about her family's farming of the earth. Stumbling over a few words such as arable and nutrients, the Kalosian woman expounds at perhaps too much detail as to the proper way to irrigate a field and rotating crops for those gathered, though her energy seems to ease the delivery of such a dense topic.
[break][break]
Coming to the end of her presentation for the time being, Georgette asks the pupils warmly, "Are there questions?" Silence fills the air, and Georgette nods firmly and looks at Elisabeth. "Your turn, no? Then I will speak of pokemon farming."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 12:03:19 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

It fascinated Elisabeth, hearing talk about her life in Snowbelle City. The blonde's own childhood had been picturesque in a different way: an only child of a small noble house given every opportunity to flourish and blossom.

Sometimes, however, Elisabeth imagined that Gigi's early life was the more enviable one between them. A faint smile tugged at Elisabeth's lips as the ivory-haired trainer spoke of her family in passing, or an encounter taming a particularly headstrong Mudsdale as her brothers goaded her on. Being an only child had left her bereft of some of these kinds of stories, and even if some of the students' eyes appeared to glaze over as Gigi fell into tangents, Elisabeth was riveted by the entirety of her dear friend's explanation.

"Wonderfully said, Gigi," Elisabeth said with utmost sincerity. "Yours shall be a tough act to follow." When indicated, she stepped forward, her Florges and Aromatisse following suit.

Her clear eyes surveyed the students gathered, assessing them thoughtfully, before she began with a story. "I, too, come from the region of Kalos. When I was a girl, my mother told me that there was no garden better cared for than one tended by a Florges, for they live for hundreds of years and ensure the protection of all that blossoms around them. Royalty tasked them, long ago, with forming the most beautiful and exquisite courtyards for princes, princesses, and visiting dignitaries."

Her own Florges, Gloria, glanced at the students with a haughty and regal poise, as if to give gravitas to these legends of her storied ancestry.

Elisabeth waited, calculating that this tiny spark of interest had captivated the attention of some of the more drowsy attendees, before she smoothly continued, "You need not have a Florges to tend to your garden, but it is wise to recall that nothing grows without great care and guardianship. You must be steward of all that you plant, for without your interference, the world may conspire to ruin the fruits of your labour. Pests, foul weather, stones and shallow dirt... Agriculture, for floristry or otherwise, is a difficult field, for all the prettiness of its resulting harvest."

To her pleasant surprise, Elisabeth liked teaching. Rarely had the florist received the opportunity for it, save for her recent work with at the flower shop. So much of what she had learned in her own field had been private knowledge, buried away in the recesses of her mind for her own gain and nothing more.

There was a joy in sharing your passions with others, strangely enough. As she finished discussing ways to manage Pokemon infestations -- brief thoughts of coming to mind -- Elisabeth turned to her friend and smiled.

"Gigi, shall we discuss Pokemon farming next?"

Her Aromatisse's turn, and the discussion of perfumery, could soon follow.

[break]
[break][break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 0:42:52 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0252 words

Georgette flashes Elisabeth a warm smile before settling into one of the provided chairs to sip at her water bottle. She listens with curiosity as her teaching partner explains the intricacies of growing flowers and plants; a little pad which she has brought is used to jot down notes of her own.
[break][break]
When Elisabeth addresses her again, her blue-green gaze lifts and she answers with a pleasant, "Bien sûr." Setting down her pencil, Georgette moves to stand. "As you may imagine," she begins, "pokemon farming is very hard work, no?" Her nose wrinkling playfully, she asks the crowd, "What time do you think we get up in the morning to feed the animals?"
[break][break]
Several guesses are shouted from the crowd, resulting in Georgette finally pointing to one girl as she confirms, "You are right! We get up at four thirty in the morning to begin feeding everyone!" Shrieks of disbelief sound from the youth as Georgette laughs, her eyes bright with mirth. She then launches into explanations of Miltank care, how to check that a Mudsdale's hooves are healthy, and the logistics of shearing a herd of Wooloo in a day amongst a variety of other farm-kept pokemon and techniques for raising them.
[break][break]
She then takes several questions, from how high a Skidoo can jump to whether Herdier or Yamper are better for herding. With a little hum once the questions have died down, she looks once more to Elisabeth to ask, "You are speaking of perfume last, no?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 16:25:45 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

A faint smile creased Elisabeth's lips as she dipped her head in assent, once more stepping forward. Plumeria, her Aromatisse, skipped forward with her as the florist held up a sparkling atomizer. "Did you know," she began, "that some say the first recorded chemist was a perfumist?"

Murmurs of surprise rippled through the audience, and Elisabeth smiled.

"Scent is the sense most associated with memory," she continued, her clear-eyed gaze turned onto the students. "Even just breathing in a smell can evoke thoughts of another place and time, making perfumery a most... intimate experience."

The vial in her hand was passed to a girl in the front row, the motion followed by an encouraging, "You can spray a little on your wrist, if you like. The fragrance is lily-of-the-valley and honeysuckle."

Soon the room was filled with the sweet aroma, the Aromatisse smiling brightly at Elisabeth as if she herself took credit for the pleasant sensation.

"While Pokemon are not inherently necessary to the art of perfumery, some like my Aromatisse, Lulu, possess incredible gifts in this regard. While some Pokemon wield scent to offend and befoul their opponents, there is also the beguiling nature of SWEET SCENT and AROMATHERAPY, which can be refreshing and enticing even to their human counterparts."

The process of distillation and discussion of the concentration of aromatic compounds followed as Elisabeth outlined the difference between various techniques, and ways in which certain Pokemon's abilities heightened certain sensory sensations.

"As always, recall that moderation is wise," Elisabeth finished, receiving the atomizer and holding it aloft once more. "Too much of a good thing can become cloying and overpowering, ruining the parts of it that were beautiful to start with."

Their time now ticking down, Elisabeth nodded to that she could close their visit as she liked.

[break]
[break][break]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 3:31:30 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

[break][break]
Georgette listens once more as Elisabeth takes over the lesson. Her thoughts mildly drift at the mention of scent tied to memories; fresh hay and laughing with her brothers; the sharp scent of ice and skating with her sister; warm puffs of air laced with fresh pastry and the arms of her mother. Homesickness clenches around her heart before softening into a dull ache, something tolerable if heavy.

[break][break]
She is soon enough roused from her thoughts as the lesson is concluded, the woman standing to ask in a pleasant if soft timbre, "Are there questions?" A few are asked here and there, allowing the pair to pivot off one another quite easily. As she speaks Georgette opens her satchel and reaches in to pull out a small box filled to the brim with simple plastic toys of myriad farm pokemon.

[break][break]
Moving to stand at the doorway with her Appletun, the class is dismissed and they children file out one by one, each pausing to pick out a toy, much to their delight, and pat Sauvagnon much to his.

[break][break]
When the last child files out, Georgette snaps closed the box and looks to Elisabeth. She exhales audible, her cheeks puffing out comically before she laughs. "We are a good team, no?"

[break][break]
"Thank you for inviting us." Her expression a touch impish, she then demands loftily, "I think some wine is long overdue. Are you ready?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 3:05:54 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

"A wonderful team," Elisabeth agreed as she likewise dismissed Lulu and Gloria, the duo both mildly tired by facing so much undue attention.

It was a quality the florist herself shared, feeling somewhat drained by all the excitement of the day. Socializing, while enjoyable, left her spent. This was one reason that Gigi's next suggestion caused her to perk up, the idea of unwinding after a long day a very tempting one.

"I'll warn you, I'm terribly snobby about wine," Elisabeth said with a tiny smirk as the students chattered and dispersed. "You are a fellow Kalosian, however, so I'll trust you."

She was likely to find something to complain about anyway -- for nothing compared to her father's wine, or so her nostalgia refused to permit, at least. For Gigi though, Elisabeth would kindly keep such judgmental thoughts to herself.

The place they found was on 's recommendation. Elisabeth herself rarely ate out unless with company, as she noted eating alone was often viewed pityingly by other patrons -- despite how much she herself enjoyed it.

It was only a few blocks away from the school, allowing for a pleasant sunny stroll. Planters of sunflowers smiled up at them as they wandered into the shopping district, and Elisabeth looked down thoughtfully at her friend as they continued in companionable silence.

"Did you like school?" she asked, curious. "I was taught at home as a child. I never got much opportunity to see a proper classroom, until now."

[break]
[break][break]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 5:20:54 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

Georgette practically giggles out a laugh, her arm lacing with Elisabeth's as the two step out of the classroom and from the building. "We would not be Kalosian if we did not have strong opinions on wine, no?" She demands a touch impishly, one blue-green eye winking for good measure as she smiles up at her companion.
[break][break]
It feels as if each is leading the other, the pair ending up in restaurant Georgette has visited once in the past - it wasn't home, but it had a few decent wines at least. They are shown their seats, menus and lists of alcohol placed before them. Absently sweeping over the listed items, her head tips in Elisabeth's direction at the question which is posed.
[break][break]
"Oh, yes," she laughs out softly, her eyes a touch bright at her memories. "I enjoyed showing pokemon more, though." Making an absent little motion with her hands, Georgette explains, "We had a class where we raised pokemon and showed them. It was like." She purses her lips, thinking, "Like contests. Almost. They were graded on their confirmation, no?"
[break][break]
"I raised a Miltank, Swinub, Skiddo, and Mudbray." With a wrinkle of her nose, she confides, "The Skiddo was naughty."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 4:00:38 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

Drink. Delicious food. Good conversation. Better company.

Simple pleasures like this tasted like the sweetest wine in all the world.

There was a part of Elisabeth that wanted to stay like this forever with -- listening to stories of naughty Skiddos, laughing over funny tales of yesteryear, ordering Kalosian desserts and judging wine. It made her feel something like normal.

Strange to think in a matter of hours, Elisabeth was scheduled to help smuggle Pokémon throughout the region on behalf of Rocket. How was that possible, when she was here seated with one of the finest gym leaders in all of Hoenn?

What had happened exactly, to split the halves of her life so cleanly in two?

"Sometimes, Gigi," Elisabeth said, "I think there is nothing better in all the world than hearing you talk about your time in Snowbelle City." A hand reached across the table, squeezing hers gently. "I am glad you came today."

I am glad you are my friend. I only hope I deserve you.

[break]
[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 4:39:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: