Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 19:08:14 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0231 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Finding herself back once more at the Granite Cavern felt like waking from a dream, like her head was stuffed with cotton and her limbs moved as if wading through molasses. Her goodbyes to were mechanical at best, though she did manage to promise, assure, she was quite alright. She would be fine.
[break][break]
She would...
[break][break]
She began to walk.
[break][break]
The night was beautiful, the clear sky above burning brilliantly with stars, their pinpoints of light in the heavens outshone by a glowing moon. She wasn't entirely sure how she found herself in Petalburg, only that there was now a quaint thatched-roof cottage, its grounds burgeoning with new growth and perfumed by myriad flowers. Its windows blazing with light, signalling the owner was yet up despite the hour nonetheless gave Georgette pause. All together the scene spread out before her was a stark contrast to her present appearance, one which she hardly notes; her hair is matted and dull, all of her stained here and there with flakes of blood, and her clothes rumpled with bits of hay clinging with determination to the fabric.
[break][break]
Without thinking her hand lifts to knock, and only then, after the sound reverberates through the dark does Georgette seem to come into herself. Blinking once, slowly, she looks at her hand in confusion, and then the door before her.
[break][break]
Why had she come here?

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 19:22:00 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Slumber Party

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Flickering candlelight illuminated Elisabeth's bedroom, its windows open wide to welcome the springtime breeze. She had reclined upon her bed to read another chapter of a story she had long memorized, her Leafeon curling up beside her to peek at the pages of her book.[break][break]

Nights were an unpleasant time for Elisabeth, in many ways: reminders of too many spent in unwanted company, or deeds done in shadows better left forgotten.[break][break]

Rarely did visitors break the spell of the midnight hour for her here. It was her Leafeon, Clover, who noticed the interruption first. Springing to his feet, he leapt off the bed and began to venture downstairs, Elisabeth raising an eyebrow curiously at his sudden interest in the dark space below.[break][break]

Only as Elisabeth descended herself did she hear the soft, almost uncertain knocking upon her door.[break][break]

Robed as she was in flimsy night clothes, Elisabeth almost first demanded an introduction from this intruder. Then as she glimpsed through the window of the door, all such expectations of proper decorum faded.[break][break]

The door opened, and Elisabeth asked in the gentlest voice imaginable, "Dear Gigi. What brings you here so late?"[break][break]

This was not the resolute, level-headed woman that Elisabeth considered her closest friend. In her place was someone small and stained in blood, hair matted and eyes flat. Clover curled up against Gigi's legs with a purr of concern before returning to Elisabeth's side with a swish of his tail. [break][break]

Elisabeth's expression softened, gesturing for Georgette to join her as she opened the door wide. With the gesture, she dismissed the need to answer her former question. "Come in, won't you? I'll make us some tea."

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 4:01:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0246 words

Georgette's brow furrows at the sight of Elisabeth, her somewhat unfocused gaze searching the taller woman's face as if it held the answer for her own appearance. Her mouth opening and then slowly closing, she instead looks down as Clover curls against her leg, her hand shifting to thoughtlessly caress one of the Leafeon's ears before he returns to Elisabeth's side.
[break][break]
"I should go," she utters roughly, though she makes not attempt to actually do so.
[break][break]
The silence is deafening.
[break][break]
Finally, after an almost uncomfortable span of time, Georgette carefully steps past Elisabeth, her arms wrapped around herself as she enters the warmth of the cottage. She didn't belong here - she belongs back in Mossdeep, in the cold and silence where she could gather her thoughts. Where she could sort them, and file them, and never tread upon them again.
[break][break]
Where Leverett would not haunt her vision.
[break][break]
Stopping just short inside the door, Georgette stares at her hands, the flaking blood doing nothing to conceal their raw-red colouration nor the faint chill that clings to the aged gore. Her brow furrowing once more, Georgette looks up to Elisabeth to confess through her gathering tears, "I killed her."
[break][break]
"I had to," she tries to reason, her voice pleading for Elisabeth to understand. "She was suffering, and I.. I..." Choking on her words, Georgette manages in a wholly different direction as her tears finally fall, sobbing, "I wanted to see Leverett again."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 12:32:36 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Slumber Party

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

The minutes slowed as Elisabeth processed Gigi's confession and closed the door, her own brow furrowed as she made several calculations at once.[break][break]

"I killed her."[break][break]

The why behind Gigi's admission hardly mattered. Elisabeth's cool blue eyes assessed the flaking blood on the gym leader's hands, the wild look in her eyes -- if this was murder, it was Gigi's first. At least, her first of such emotional gravity.[break][break]

There was lye in the basement, if needed, to help dispose of a corpse; artisan floral soaps made for a pretty excuse to have such an ugly thing. Plenty of high-quality shovels. Plots in her garden, if it came to it, that she could bury a body in.[break][break]

Whatever trouble that had found herself in, a quiet confidence filled Elisabeth that they could dig their way out of it. Literally or metaphorically.[break][break]

"Slow down," Elisabeth said evenly, moving to put the promised tea kettle on the stove. As she waited for it to boil, she reached for a teapot detailed in painted designs of Ledian and Ledyba, listening as Gigi continued in her explanation. When the sobbing began, however, the blonde turned away from her kitchenette to see tears pouring down Gigi's cheeks.[break][break]

It broke her heart to see Georgette like this.[break][break]

A hand, hesitant and gentle, found itself upon Georgette's chin, tilting her head upwards to face Elisabeth directly. "You are safe here," she said firmly. "Listen, Georgette. Whatever you did, whatever has happened, you are safe here with me. You know this, yes?"[break][break]

Her hand withdrew, this time wiping away the tear streaks upon Georgette's cheeks.[break][break]

"Now. Who is Leverett?" Elisabeth asked softly.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 3:30:11 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0365 words

Georgette's tear-stained face turns upwards to Elisabeth; hands shaking, as Elisabeth wipes over her skin, her sallow cheeks smear with tears, dirt, and flakes of blood. Lower lip trembling, she gives a little nod of understanding, her voice cracking when she answers, "Yes."
[break][break]
The smaller woman falls silent, however, at the question which is immediately asked. How did she describe Leverett? How did she tell Elisabeth of everything that had occurred? Her mouth opening, a hiccup of a sob sounds from Georgette. Squeezing her eyes shut, she begins in a halting, broken Kalosian, "Leverett came to our farm to ride the Mudsdales. They came every weekend. They were sick." There is an unspoken heaviness to her words, an implication of finality she's unwilling to voice explicitly at the moment.
[break][break]
Georgette abruptly looks away from Elisabeth, her slight frame trembling with sorrow. Gritting her teeth against the memories, she tries again. "I wrote a letter." Tipping her head up to helplessly hold Elisabeth gaze, she explains imploringly, begging Elisabeth to understand, "I wrote a letter, and Father Winter wrote back. I went to Granite Cave, with Amber - a friend - and he told us to make a wish."
[break][break]
A clipped laugh of disbelief sounds from Georgette, her hand lifting to entwine in her filthy hair. "We made a wish. For something real. Something we could touch and hold. I - I asked for a Glastrier." The pokemon's species chokes Georgette's throat, though she manages to continue. "Amber asked for a Gyarados, and he said nothing. He flipped a coin, Elisabeth, and then there were Unknowns, and a portal, and he sent us through! They attacked us, and then took us to the castle. And I saw Leverett, Elisabeth. They were right there, I saw them."
[break][break]
Frenetically searching Elisabeth's face, Gigi's tone is desperate as she implores, "I saw them, and they gave me a carrot. They gave me a carrot and then they were gone and I didn't see them again. Why couldn't I see them again? I asked for the Glastrier and I had to kill her - why didn't I ask for Leverett?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 16:53:28 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Brille, brille, petite étoile
[break][break]
[break]
As Georgette spoke, the kettle hissed insistently for Elisabeth's attention, briefly drawing her away to the teapot she had left upon the counter. She listened attentively as she poured their drinks, although the tale that Gigi spun would have seemed -- in another lifetime -- impossible to believe.

Elisabeth had learned better, however. Reality was always stranger than fiction.

"I believe you, Gigi." The admission was softly spoken, but no less emphatic for it. As strange as the story seemed, it also illuminated several important points for Elisabeth. The first: Gigi was not, in fact, wanted for murder. A Glastrier's death in another universe hardly seemed a punishable crime in their own.

The second: this episode had absolutely nothing to do with Glastrier at all.

Elisabeth guided her distraught friend to seat herself down in the chair opposite hers, placing the warm cup in her hands. The fragrant scent of lavender, chamomile, and rose petals wafted from the tea, the scent alone soothing even if Gigi ultimately chose not to drink it.

"You are a practical woman, Georgette, in so many ways. Tell me. Did you trust this Father Winter?" The florist raised an eyebrow, challenging. "Enough to ask him to bring back someone you so dearly loved from the dead?"

She reached across the table and gently squeezed Gigi's hand with reassuring warmth.

"You were wise not to ask for something like that, from someone you did not trust. I would have done the same, I think."

[break]
[break]
[break]
Slumber Party ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 4:15:25 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

Georgette's world is a blur as she's guided further into Elisabeth's home and shown a seat, a fragrant cup of tea soon settled in her red-chapped hands. She stares owlishly at the warmed-through liquid, her friend's words distorting their way through her frazzled mind. Brow furrowing minutely, the woman looks slowly to the touch upon her hand, as if having wholly forgotten Elisabeth's presence in the short span of time.
[break][break]
Eyes pressing closed as she gathers her thoughts, Georgette tentatively squeezes Elisabeth's hand, though subtly withdraws it, her expression faltering as flakes of blood now stain the other. "I don't know," she whispers hoarsely. "I just... I just wanted to see them again."
[break][break]
With that admission spoken her hands curl tighter around the teacup, the china lifted to take a small, uncertain sip of its contents. Throat tight, she asks in turn, "Would you have not wished to see your parents, even one last time?" The question is, decidedly, unfair, though Georgette seems too lost in her own sorrows to recognise the cruelty behind it. "They were so young." Voice faltering, she abruptly silences herself as more tears slip down her cheeks.
[break][break]
"I gained nothing," she says instead, her voice oddly bitter. With that spoken one hand unwraps from around the teacup to pull an item from her satchel: the iceroot carrot; dropping the icy vegetable like a brand, it gleams upon the table between the two women.
[break][break]
"This is what wishing gets you. Death. Pain. And broken heart. I was foolish." Softer, she whispers, "Why was I so foolish?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 18:37:34 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
[break][break]
[break]
The anguish in Gigi's voice struck a silent chord in Elisabeth, even as the distraught woman sought to lash out in her raw grief. The florist's composure did not waver, nor did her expression betray any hurt at the cruelty uttered.

Because in truth, nothing that Gigi had said had harmed Elisabeth at all. There was a reason that of all the ghosts that haunted her nightmares, her parents were notably absent. Shame kept her from wishing to reanimate either corpse.

None of that mattered now. The only thing that mattered, in this moment, was Georgette.

The hand that rested upon Gigi's stroked the back of her palm with gentle affection, soothing in its motion. "You did see them again, did you not?" Elisabeth said instead, her voice soft as a whispering breeze. "Were you grateful for it?"

Relief, faint and fleeting, washed over Elisabeth at the sight of Gigi's sip of tea. To drink was good. To do anything that rooted in the here and now was essential to pulling her out of the dredges of the past. That much she knew without question.

All such relief dissipated, however, at Gigi's words: "This is what wishing gets you. Death. Pain. And broken heart. I was foolish. Why was I so foolish?"

For several minutes, Elisabeth merely bore witness to her friend's pain in silence as she held her hand. Only once the sobs had begun to abate did she reply, "There is not a living creature in all the world that does not wish for something, I promise you. Even flowers wish for sunlight and rain. Especially when they have been deprived of it as long as you have, Gigi."

[break]
[break]
[break]
Slumber Party ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 2:34:10 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️

Georgette appears startled out of her misery at Elisabeth's question, her eyes a touch wide and decidedly wild with emotion. Merely staring for a moment, she slowly, hesitantly, gives a nod of affirmation; she clings to the cup of tea in her hands, her knuckles practically blanched of all colour.
[break][break]
Lower lip trembling, she flinches at the observation she has been deprived, her head shaking vehemently in response. "No," she whispers without elaborating, her voice naked with grief. "No." She does not deserve such concern for her petty indulgences and wishes - there were others far more tormented than her. Others who deserved to wail and scream their sorrows. Georgette's life is charmed by all accounts. She is being selfish - arrogant in her wretchedness when she has no right to it.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry," she says abruptly, her voice cracking. "I shouldn't have come. I'm sorry."
[break][break]
Selfish even now Georgette chides herself, her expression pinched. Brought herself dirty and sobbing to her closest friend's door and then continued to sob like a child. It is a wonder she hadn't been turned out on the spot. Her hand lifts, her wrist scrubbing at her eyes again.
[break][break]
"I'm fine," lies Georgette steadily, a monument to self-efficacy. Carefully, one of her hand's joints popping with the movement, she eases her grip on the tea, embarrassment creeping onto her face as she stares at the flecks of blood now littered over the table and cup's surface. She is filthy, to boot, and certain must look a state.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry," she repeats in a hushed timbre. "Let me. Let me clean this up and I will leave."
[break][break]
"Thank you. I'm sorry."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 6:43:38 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
[break][break]
[break]
"Nonsense. There is nothing in this home so precious that I will mourn its loss."

With that tender rebuke, Elisabeth took Georgette's hand in hers with a forceful grip, pulling her away from the bloodstained tablecloth and any cleaning utensils with silent insistence. Where before her actions had been coaxing and reassuring, her manner now seemed far more pointed in its directness, like that of a queen directing her court.

"If you insist on cleaning up, my bathroom is upstairs. Let's get you presentable, hm? And then you may leave if you like."

Any resistance was dismissed immediately. There was no brooking any protest. In her current state, Gigi was no match for the florist's indomitable will.

The fragrant scent of lavender soap spilled forth from the quaint little bathroom as its door opened, floral wallpaper and watercolour paintings giving it a cozy atmosphere. Elisabeth turned the faucet of the clawfoot bathtub, the water running until it reached a warm, pleasant temperature as it filled the tub.

"There we are. That should do nicely, I think," Elisabeth said, turning to face in the doorway. "Shall I leave you to freshen up?"

Comforting words could only do so much. Actions, in many ways, were Elisabeth's preferred method to combating sorrows.

Washing away the stains of what had led her here was as good a start as any.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Slumber Party ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 3:32:13 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

❄️
Georgette hesitates, conflict etched in her youthful features marred with grime and blood. She winces subtly, though does not actively fight against Elisabeth's direction, allowing the blonde woman to guide her towards the home's bathroom and towards the tub. She is tired. Her heart aches, feeling undeserving of such kindness when she had meted out such judgement, and orchestrated such failures.

[break][break]
The room is comfortable, intimate, in a way that leaves her skin crawling. She does not deserve such luxury. Absently, she scratches at the back of her hand, a wince soon shrinking her further into herself as she notes the blood which flakes off on to the ground, lying like wilted rose petals at her feet.

[break][break]
"I'm sorry," she murmurs hoarsely, her blue-green gaze averting.

[break][break]
Her friend's voice soon draws her attention, however, asking a question which leaves her paralysed. "Don't go," Georgette utters desperately, her single-mindedness leaving no room for embarrassment to flush across her cheeks or tie her tongue. "Please," she croaks out, her hands having reached for Elisabeth's wrists before she seems to remember herself and snatches them back to her chest. Another should not be stained by her actions - they were hers alone.

[break][break]
"I don't want to be alone."

[break][break]
Eyes red, her lip quivering, Gigi averts her gaze towards the now-filling tub, steam already wisping across its clear surface. "Please don't go."

[break][break]
Her chest heaving as she catches a gulp of air in her lungs, Gigi presses her eyes closed for a moment and then simply strips her tattered clothes, allowing them to fall into a dirty pile on the ground. Without preamble she steps into the bath, her teeth bared for a half a moment at the sudden heat blossoming over her foot and leg. Folding her arms over her chest, she carefully sinks down into the water, staring at the grime which already colours its surface, wicking away like skeins of oil from her skin.

[break][break]
She fumbles for a moment with the facet, her slicked hands managing to turn off the water soon enough. There, she sits in silence, arms once more folding across her chest as she's left with her thoughts.

[break][break]
"Thank you, Elisabeth." Georgette whispers, her voice constricted with emotion.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Starry Night [M]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 5:52:24 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
[break][break]
[break]
"I don't want to be alone."

For a moment, Elisabeth's vision filled not with the interior of her cottage, but a bedroom in Kalos, where she had once curled up beside and begged the very same kindness of her. "Then you won't be alone," she promised, gathering the discarded clothes and placing them neatly in a basket nearby.

Then, pivoting on her heel, the florist approached the cabinets above the sink to bring out a glass bottle filled with delicate, purple petals.

"A lavender bath, I think," she said warmly, sprinkling the dried flowers onto the oil-slick sheen of the grimy water. "Best for calming the mind, and relieving stress."

Words were not always Elisabeth's strong suit for expressing how dear her friendships were to her. It was why she was so grateful for actions, like this one.

Her hands began to gently massage Gigi's scalp, lovingly lathering her ivory hair with a fragrant shampoo that wafted floral and fruity notes. Elisabeth hummed softly as she did so, the Kalosian children's song one that Georgette would remember as she sang it aloud:

"À la claire fontaine,
M'en allant promener
J'ai trouvé l'eau si belle
Que je m'y suis baigné

Il y a longtemps que je t'aime
Jamais je ne t'oublierai."

Water poured forth from the tub's faucet, spilling over Georgette's curls as Elisabeth next patiently began to comb them out, tending to snarls where blood had dried. As she worked, she continued to hum, finding peace in the straightforward nature of her task.

"There's artisanal soap, if you like it, just over there," Elisabeth commented, pausing for a moment to pick up the rose-infused bar to place it in Gigi's hands before resuming her work. "And I am certain I can find something suitable for you to wear. I think you'll be staying the night, hm?"

Something in her kind, but firm tone politely warned Gigi against arguing otherwise.

[break]
[break]
[break]
Slumber Party ✿ Outfit
[break]
[break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights