3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 19:02:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva is far from understanding any of this. Why did do what he did? If she knew the kind of person he was before, would she still have fallen in love with him? What kind of a person does that make her – to love the villain. She still wants to love Eris, protect her, support her. She’s done a shit job so far, letting the child suffer in her own home. Perhaps she needs to let go of Eris because she loves her. At least she could keep her away from Matias.

[break][break]

The familiar embrace is welcomed with open arms that wrap gently around her small body. Eva closes her eyes too, the budding tears released down her cheeks. She holds Eris tighter as she speaks, shuddering underneath a gentle sob. Neither of them deserved this, but both can’t seem to erase themselves of their partial blame, “None of us are perfect, Eris,” you’re not alone, “I’m sorry too,” I’m sorry for not protecting you from him.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 22:58:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Did he... tell you what he did?" She whispers and oh, how she shakes as she whispers. Ripped her away from her only true family, attempted to kill all she had left, took away the one whom she loved as her father.
[break][break]
"Did you see what I did?" A quieter whisper tells of her guilt, her voice wavering with uncertainty at the atrocities she's committed. "Pa... Reiner... he hurt them... and he... he..."
[break][break]
Her breath shakes, the memories threaten to overtake. But they can't while she remains in Eva's embrace, they're kept at bay like all her other fears.
[break][break]
"I felt... so lost... I was so angry... I didn't know what to do... I couldn't trust him..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission || sometimes...

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 8:15:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“Yes,” to all of it. It’s a whisper as well, and it brings shame for her to admit it. Eva still partially blames herself for not seeing it earlier, not catching what he did, not stopping it, “I’m so sorry, Eris,” though she has nothing to be sorry for. His poison leeched into her too.

[break][break]

Eva reaches up to stroke her hair, trying to give her some sense of comfort as she struggled with her own demons, “He’s fine,” if that give her any comfort. At least, Eva thinks he is. It’s been . . . a while since she’s spoken to him.

[break][break]

Eva can’t trust , and she doesn’t know if she can trust Eris either. They both had her fooled, “It’s over now,” so she thinks. It will be. Matias would never lay a hand on her again as long as Eva still breathed. That’s why she has to let her go.

[break][break]

“You’ll be ok, Eris.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 8:57:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Hold onto the things you have now, because the world is so beautiful it blinds you from focusing on the things you should see, because the world is so cruel that you'll lose it all over and over again. Love doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints and it takes - It takes until your heart remains so raw it won't stop bleeding, it takes until your screams grow hoarse and your lungs burn from the inside, it takes until you're utterly broken, crumbled down and left defenseless.
[break][break]
"Don't go too..."
[break][break]
And that's probably why she can't let go, even if Eva thinks it for the best, even if it puts her on the path to seeing that monster once more.
[break][break]
"Rocket scares me... the League scares me..." Her voice is but a whisper, one filled with a fear that she can't help but sink into. "They don't trust me after I helped Miss Melody escape... Matias would kill me because I'm one of them..."
[break][break]
She's a criminal wearing the guise of a child, an orphan forced to shoulder burdens beyond her capabilities. She's not ready to face this world but she wears the scars of battles hard fought.
[break][break]
"I'm not strong enough to save people... There are people there who need help... A- and if I leave, I'll leave them behind... I'll have nothing to go back to... B- but I don't want to be a bad person... I never wanted to hurt anyone..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 6:25:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

She asks Eva not to go, but in her heart it doesn’t seem right to stay. Reluctantly, she pulls back from the embrace, shamefully glancing down at the ground between them.

[break][break]

Eva means to leave, but for once Eris tells the truth, and it doesn’t go unappreciated. It’s rewarded tenfold and helps Eva come to a realization.

[break][break]

Everything this child has been through should not be her burden to bear. Her delicate, young years have been crushed by thew eight of adulthood that’s been thrown onto her too early. Eris may be a child in years, but she’s been through much more than many adults Eva’s age. So why did they all treat her like a child, thinking they know what’s best when she could clearly make the decision on her own?

[break][break]

“Eris, you are one of the strongest people I know,” and Eva means that wholeheartedly, “You can’t save everyone,” Oh how she wish she could. Eva learned that the hard way, “Defending what you love does not make you a bad person,” Does it? “What do you want, Eris? What can I do to help you?” Instead of telling the child what she thinks is right for her (and likely is not), Eva chooses to ask.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 7:11:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]One of the strongest people she knows? She can't destroy her enemies, she can't heal the wounded, she has failed time and time again in protecting those whom she cares for. So what does Eva even seen in that twisted heart of hers?
[break][break]
She doesn't know.
[break][break]
What does she want?
[break][break]
She doesn't know... Her parents, , a perfectly normal life. All of it had been lost and she would never get them back, no matter how hard she wished for it.
[break][break]
"I want to help them... because the league never managed to... because all I can do now is to stop it happening to other people... The only way I can help them is if I stay... but I want you to stay too."
[break][break]
Rocket or League? Choose a side or get hurt? It's selfish of her but she can never do it, no matter how much she tries to shut her heart off.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 23:12:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Strength doesn’t mean destroying enemies and saving the world. It’s about survival and having the courage and strength to persist even after the world tries to beat you down. The number of times Eris has risen like Moltres from the ashes is admirable, making her stronger than a lot of people Eva knows. Even stronger than herself.

[break][break]

Eva knows what it’s like to fail. Those she couldn’t save in Kanto haunt her every day. But you can’t save them all.

[break][break]

Eris is just someone who wants to help people. She loves, she cares, she cares so much she puts her own well-being before that of others. Sounds familiar, doesn’t it? What she wants mirrors that of Eva. Like mother like daughter.

[break][break]

The child’s selflessness to continue to stand by those that took so much from her is inspiring. So much so, it starts to give Eva doubts. Eva preaches love, but she’s lived in so much hate towards Rocket, using Kanto as an excuse to lump them all together. Perhaps they’re all not monsters. It goes against everything she’s been groomed to think of the organization. Because it is, in fact, full of monsters.

[break][break]

It would be hypocritical to think that now. Afterall, her own affiliations aren’t so clean. Eva loves a monster.

[break][break]

“I’m here for you, Eris. Always,” she slips a card out of her pocket and tucks into the small pocket of the child’s jacket, “Tell me what I can do to help.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 7:34:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She feels the hand tucking something into her pocket, her own fingers clasping Eva's with a desperate search for comfort.
[break][break]
"A- are you free... on Saturday...?"
[break][break]
What can she do? It comes to her mind as a feeble idea and hopes to grow.
[break][break]
"I'd like to go somewhere... if you don't mind coming along..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Seeing Double || C
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 4:39:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: