[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It's really sweet."
[break][break]
The obvious couldn't get any more obvious, a finger still stuck between her lips as she licks the honey off of it.
[break][break]
"Kinda fresh too, considering the lack of dirt or dust..." Taking a closer look at the set-up, Eris ignores Reiner's odd look as she absentmindedly offers him a finger full of honey. But before he can even get over his hesitation to taste it, a tiny creature pops right out of his mane, readily snacking on the offering and letting out a small bark of glee.
[break][break]
"Do you like honey too, Azalea? Maybe we can get some on the way back home... what do you think, Mars?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 3:12:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

When he had decided to go for a walk with as a simple way to make up for how busy he had been and how little time they had spent together ever since everything that had happened back at Slateport Park in January, Mars hadn’t expected to find himself taking pictures. But, of course Eris decided to lick honey right off a tree, and how could he not bring out his Rotom phone and snap a picture of that? It’s sweet. Both literally and figuratively.
[break][break]
”Just make sure you don’t get stuck,” he chuckles, and on his shoulder, a Shaymin not unlike the one on Reiner’s back seems to chuckle as well, hurriedly climbing down with surprising skill and then looking up at Eris from the ground.
[break][break]
”Maybe Shaymin like honey…”
[break][break]
As if responding to his words, Oberon stands on his hind legs, extending his tiny front paws towards Eris. They clench and open repetitively, almost as if saying ’Gimme.’
[break][break]
Leave it to Mars' Shaymin to be demanding.

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Mission - Honey Trap ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 10:58:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"How would I even get stuck? It's not strong enough to hold my weight..."
[break][break]
She may say that, but anyone who knows her would most certainly know that she's definitely considering whether it's worth a quick attempt. And thankfully, Reiner pulls her away without a moment to lose (much to her rather audible disappointment).
[break][break]
It takes Eris a whole moment to realise something stands by her foot, her gaze drifting down when Azalea chitters and calls out to the other Shaymin.
[break][break]
"I know there's loads of honeys out there. I think I like the floral ones over the fruity ones." With another swipe of the tree bark, Eris readily offers yet another dose of honey to the demanding hedgehog. "Why's there so much honey around here though? I haven't exactly seen any Combees around..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 4:20:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Once more, Mars finds himself thankful for Reiner’s presence and the fact that the Luxray acts fast to stop Eris from doing something she most definitely would regret, because of course she would be one to take his warning as a challenge. Back when he was her age, Mars would have done the same.
[break][break]
Knowing as much, he can’t help but smile, a few affectionate pats being given to Reiner in acknowledgement of his actions before watching Eris gather honey for his own demanding Shaymin.
[break][break]
”Good question… I think it attracts pokémon, so people slather it on trees? We might want to keep an eye out for that.”
[break][break]
They probably should, but for now, things are calm, and Mars enjoys the sight of Oberon sniffing the air until his gaze falls on the other Shaymin, letting out a chattering sound before taking some of the sticky honey with his little paws. The thought of taking a picture crosses the admin’s mind, mostly because would probably appreciate the sight after having been there when he met the Gratitude Pokémon. So, phone still in hand, that’s exactly what Mars does.
[break][break]
”Oh. We should all take a picture together.”
[break][break]
It would be adorable.

notes

[break]

Mission - Honey Trap ♡

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 3:01:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I hope it doesn't attract a Snorlax." She squints and scrunches her nose. Heaven knows she's had enough experiences with Snorlax. And even Reiner seems to agree, nervously pawing the ground even as Azalea tippy taps her paws on his head.
[break][break]
"Oh uhm..."
[break][break]
The suggestion to take the picture doesn't go unheard and for a moment, she's carefully rearranging her hair just so her fringe covers the unsightly scar she's gotten. Then, she pulls Reiner and Azalea closer, holding Oberon up and hugging him to her chest.
[break][break]
"Get in the picture, Slowpoke!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 2:49:08 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

For a moment, Mars wonders why Snorlax in particular are of concern to a little girl who only a few months back found herself being captured by a gargantuan Rillaboom, but it occurs to him that that may just be part of the reason. So, he doesn’t ask, his gaze remaining fixed on his Shaymin as it licks its little paws in an attempt to consume every single trace of honey. ”True, I’d rather we don’t run into anything dangerous.”
[break][break]
It’s a worrisome thought, and with it, he looks at their surroundings almost by instinct, but for now the vicinities of the Tree of Life seem as peaceful as can be, and his attention is quickly drawn back to Eris when she calls him a ’Slowpoke’ of all things. Mars chuckles when hearing it.
[break][break]
”Hey now, Slowpoke are pretty cool.” There’s a smirk, and by merely pressing a button, he awakens the Rotom dwelling in the device he holds, allowing it to hover in the air while the camera’s application remains open. Stepping behind them, Mars leans in to be closer to eye-level with Eris, putting an arm around her while his other hand rests on Reiner.
[break][break]
”Alright! Don’t forget to smile!”
[break][break]
The camera clicks, taking a picture of the scene.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

Mission - Honey Trap ♡

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,971 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 7:14:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
ambipom

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - skill link[break]
fury swipes / mud bomb / dual chop / agility / bounce

ATTRACTED BY THE HONEY, a mischievous monkey interrupts the scene in an effort to claim the tree's honey.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 0:33:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah... the Snorlax almost crushed Hideo and me if it weren't for our pokemon. Can you imagine? Just because some rangers couldn't get it off the road." Sometimes, she wonders if such comments would garner her a glare from himself. But hey, he's not present to listen to her complaints now, is he?
[break][break]
She smiles for the camera - Perhaps, now all too aware of how precious these memories will become - and considers the possibility of giving Mars bunny ears. But she's stopped by a rather daring Ambipom, the monkey swinging right into frame and attempting to Dual Chop the Rotom.
[break][break]
While Eris is more than happy to just let the Ambipom be on its way, Azalea seems to be her polar opposite, her quills bristling as she turns towards the intruder and barks. When it doesn't listen, she barks louder, growling at how it dares to eat away at her stash of honey.
[break][break]
As Magical Leaves dance around the clearing, she lets out a strange howl, releasing a burst of Seed flare right at the Ambipom.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 3:24:59 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”You where? Gods, you and Hideo really need to be more careful. I’m glad you’re safe.”
[break][break]
Of course, speaking to a child as he is, Mars has enough sense to keep his thoughts about how it's no wonder the rangers are paid so little if they can’t even deal with one Snorlax to himself, but they’re there nevertheless just as his attention turns to the matter of the picture.
[break][break]
Had he expected to end up getting photobombed by an Ambipom, of all things?
[break][break]
Obviously not, and while his Rotom phone hovers out of the Long Tail Pokémon’s way just in time to avoid the attack, for a couple seconds, Mars finds himself watching the scene in surprise. That is until he’s pulled out of his stupor by the sound of Azalea’s barks.
[break][break]
Oberon must be full of chaotic energy or something, because he’s quick to join in, and the sound of two Shaymin attempting to intimidate a much larger pokémon sure is something.
[break][break]
Azalea’s attacks are as strong as they’re swift, and Oberon gladly supports her with his own MAGICAL LEAVES. Two against one? Not exactly fair, but fairness is not suited to a place like this, nor deserved by a pokémon that had interrupted their nice moment in the ways this Ambipom did.
[break][break]
”Do you want to catch it?” Mars asks Eris then, smirking.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

Mission - Honey Trap ♡

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 23:25:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"We were safe! Kinda... And we got paid for it!"
[break][break]
Possibly with more money than a ranger would have received for accomplishing the task, she might add. But she's got her hands full with attempting to calm Azalea down, her eyes flashing with a brief flash of uncertainty as her attention darts between the Shaymin and the Ambipom.
[break][break]
"We should probably do that!" For the monkey's sake before he gets ripped to shreds by two very angry hedgehogs. Grabbing a loose ball from her pouch, she tosses it at the Ambipom right as Azalea fires another Seed Flare at it, attempting to spare it of a potentially gruesome fate.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 4:03:16 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Apparently, the lesson of the day is that Shaymin don’t mess around, and as the pair of Gratitude Pokémon attack their rude but definitely-not-deserving-of-such-a-beating intruder, Mars only sighs.
[break][break]
”Come here.” Oberon may be proud, confident, mischievous, and prone to doing whatever he wishes, but he’s still only a few inches tall, and it’s all too easily that his trainer grabs him while he’s distracted by the Ambipom. The Shaymin wiggles and struggles, attempting to break free, but he still doesn’t attack Mars, and after a short moment, he huffs – giving up and letting his body go limp.
[break][break]
”There there.” Mars chuckles then, petting the Shaymin and letting him sit on his shoulder. By then, the Ambipom has disappeared into Eris’ pokéball, and the SEED FLARE fired by her Shaymin hits nothing but grass and a few trunks.
[break][break]
”Guess we get going before more pokémon show up. Come on, we can get some ice cream on the way back.”
[break][break]
Smirking, Mars ruffles Eris’ hair just a little bit, turning to walk back towards the streets of Sootopolis.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

Mission - Honey Trap ♡

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 5:09:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]As she catches the pokeball and pockets it, she has to ignore the glare that Azalea gives her. Instead, she offers a reassuring pat in compensation, humming as she climbs onto Reiner's back and follows suit.
[break][break]
"Wait really?? Then... I want uhm a... double scoop! With extra caramel sauce on top!" To take advantage of the offer extended, she's most certainly thinking about how best she should go about doing it. "Oh, and a pup cup for Reiner! A- and a honeycomb scoop for Azalea and Oberon!!"
[break][break]
After all, this will barely put a dent in his bank account, right?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 11:05:22 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Extra caramel sauce on top, huh? Wow, Eris, if I didn’t know better I’d almost think you’re trying to take advantage of me.” He winks at her, and there’s a laugh to accompany the gesture – one that comes easily and is all too genuine in nature.
[break][break]
There’s no threats to their lives, no warnings about a horrifying future. There’s just the prospect of ice cream, and an afternoon spent as he wishes could spend all afternoons for the rest of her childhood days. Simple, mundane, and full of enjoyable moments.
[break][break]
”Sure, that sounds great.”
[break][break]
Perhaps someone else would worry about teaching her a lesson concerning not exploiting the kindness of others, but Mars… Mars is of the mind that as long as someone stays true to their loyalties, they should seize every opportunity there is. In itself, that too is a lesson.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

Mission - Honey Trap ♡

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,971 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sweet Tooth || C
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 22:57:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: