CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
infinity ordinary [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 18:16:25 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

It was always nice to meet another Hoennian Ranger, given that CJ still felt like a newcomer to the region. They listened intently to Oliver going through his team, though CJ couldn’t imagine not giving their Pokemon nicknames.

They were about to say as such when Oliver grabbed Yaz and shoved CJ, who stumbled back a step just for a Pokemon attack to go speeding through where they’d just been standing. The Vileplume that had done the deed was quickly dealt with, though Yaz, and their new Togedemaru companion, were both startled, running up to CJ for reassurance.

“You’re okay, guys,” they soothed, crouching to pat both Pokemon on the head. Kinnick sat nearby, snickering. CJ gave her a deathglare; then, their face softened, as a little pink blob appeared behind their Jolteon, pushing through the grass with a pained expression on its face. The Flaaffy ran right into CJ’s arms, making little crying noises, obviously scared by all the hubbub moments ago. The Static popping off its wool made CJ wince, but they did their best to softly pet the little, pink sheep. “Y-you’re okay, too, bud,” they said, extrapolating themselves from the Flaaffy’s grip and standing.

The bipedal sheep grabbed CJ’s leg, clinging for dear life.

“Guess you’re coming with us, too, huh?” they asked.

Soon Yazmin and the Togedemaru had also grabbed CJ’s legs, perched upon their feet and yawning.

CJ sighed. “I think that’s all the adventuring we have in us for today. It was nice to meet you, Oliver,” they said, beginning the onerous process of walking straight-legged back to camp with a swarm full of baby Pokemon attached to their legs.

duo wild (electric/grass) catch attempt flaaffy
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
infinity ordinary [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 1:08:27 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Luckily, everyone was okay. A Flaafy came out as well, seeaking reassurance from CJ. It was...rather adorable. "That's adorable..." The red head had a rather soft expression on his face. Nodding at the departure, Ollie likewise said his goodbyes. "Yep, I still have a bit to go. Stay safe, and have a nice evening!" With a wave, he started to continue on his own little adventure. Looking at his Dragonite, he noticed a little yellow dot. It was a petrified Joltik! Taking out an apple, and letting his Dragonite know he had a hitchhiker and where they were at, Oliver coaxed the little guy off of his dragon and onto the apple. And it ate the apple surprisingly. Poor thing looked scared. After eating its fill, the tiny Pokemon jumped on his shirt and snuggled in it. Chuckling, Ollie offered his jacket pocket, which they happily went into. Guess he had another friend to take care of...

capture attempt Joltik

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,749 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
infinity ordinary [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 2:10:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CJ CAUGHT THE FLAAFFY!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]OLIVER CAUGHT THE JOLTIK!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing