Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 2:31:58 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
by now the trees of petalburg woods, despite in their brilliant shades of green, brown and beiege, had grown hoary. days blended together as greyson tended to the strange flower, and with an excitement that was no longer as budding, he makes the long trek to do so again.

around his wrist he felt the vibration of not just one comfey, but multiple. curiosity was an infectious emotion, especially when they quite literally buzzed against his arm. smiling, and hoping for the best, he moves ever onwards.
@shaymin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
budding intrigue
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 3:50:07 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

BEFORE YOU, THE STONE LAYS BARE. However, if you were to look closely, you would begin to see the words beginning to etch themselves on the top of the stone. As morsels of stone fall from its pristine face to reveal a simple command:[break]

TO WHOM ARE YOU THANKFUL?

Flowers begin to visibly grow around the rock, curling gently like affectionate bracelets. They curve toward the rock face like arrows.

OBJECTIVE:

STONE WRITING

write a post that has your trainer inscribing the NAME of a character they are thankful to. You may tag another player character, or a significant NPC. Afterward, post in MODERATION REQUESTS.

will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next alongside your next step.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 21:43:34 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
surprise flitted across greyson's features as he watches the stone 'speak' to him. to see the words etch themselves right in-front of his eyes, he felt a bit disoriented by the affair. it was reminiscent to watching a time lapse, and the more he thought about it, the more his own thoughts started to jumble and confuse him. the comfey around his wrist float with curiosity down to the pointed flowers, mewing and gossiping among themselves.

pushing it all aside, he considers the question.

to who was he most thankful? a myriad of names and faces come to him. , his friend and confidant; , his unlikely friend turned business partner; , nosey and short, but good hearted; , his friend of mutual interest, and... well the rest was still a bubble of confusion, but she was good people; his... best friend, turned enemy, turned? greyson's smile turns thin as he considered the many, many people he could possibly list.

then, he finds himself going down a different path. he was alone here, presumably, in this field. but to voice it out loud... he feels his cheeks turning scarlet.

but, he speaks anyways.

"myself." it was selfish, he knew. but he could be selfish, right? "i'm thankful to myself. for having taken the first steps on the path that's led me to meet so many amazing people. to growing, and changing, and becoming a better version of the person i was."

one of the comfey — ellie — rises to his eye level and stares him. she smiles broadly, for such a little thing, and he holds out a finger to coax her small form. the others join her, mewing and laughing at just above a human whisper.

"i'm thankful for the drive to continue bettering myself everyday. and, of course, i'm thankful for you — all of you." he smiles and, beneath the chorus of little laughs and chimes, he starts to laugh. when it settles, his own smile couldn't go any further.

"thank you. all of you."

guided by their warmth, he inscribes his own name into the stone.

@shaymin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
budding intrigue
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 1:20:13 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

THE STONE ACCEPTS YOUR NAME(S). Suddenly, the wind billows around you, carrying with it, the softest spring scent. Petals are cradled in these gossamer gales. Colors swirl around, the displaced flowers like gentle jewels painted by nature's own brush.[break]

The GRACIDEA FLOWER is uprooted. Gently. It beckons for you to take it carefully within your hands. As soon as you do, a path of flowers erupts from the stone's northern face. It extends far and into the air. A magical bridge connects Hoenn to a fantastical place hidden by the power of canonized gratitude.

Follow the bridge. Quickly, before it disappears underneath your feet.

OBJECTIVE:

THE FLOWER PATH

write a post that has your trainer's pokemon using A SPEED STAT BOOSTING MOVE to help their trainer keep on the flowering path. after, post in MODERATION REQUESTS.

will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next alongside your next step.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 3:33:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
he couldn't believe what he was seeing, no matter how hard he tried. nature itself comes alive and beckons him forward, and he does so without hesitation. holding the flower felt right in a way that went beyond his joy of gardening. and greyson was now eagerly chasing the reason why.

stairs ascend upwards and something tells him he was on limited time. "ace!," he calls, and the bird responds automatically, "i need your tailwind!" their bond was such a way that she didn't even question why, and he'd thank her afterwards when he had a moment. with a flap of her great wing span, she summons a TAILWIND onto the path.

it was essentially a wind tunnel, at this point, and would greatly accelerate his effort. he just needed to make sure the flower was protected.
@shaymin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
budding intrigue
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 1:48:27 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

YOU FOLLOW THE FLORAL BRIDGE. With every step, the flowers spring out beneath you taking root in nothing but air. However, the garden trail behind you disappears. Flowers fade into green bokeh— perhaps, the residue of some fantastical grass-type energy. By the end of this seemingly endless trail, you find yourself seemingly high above the clouds. And in a secluded airborne island.

In its center, the island's field is filled with GRACIDEA FLOWERS, but there are stretches of dirt that are devoid of any plant. Any root. However, something stirs in the flowery abode.

Whatever it is, you are compelled to find it with your own GRACIDEA FLOWER in hand.

OBJECTIVE:

STONE WRITING

write a post that has your trainer's pokemon using ODOUR SLEUTH or SWEET SCENT to find the hidden Shaymin. You must also find the Shaymin in the image above. Once you have found it, please DM or PM on Discord or the Site with the location of the Shaymin.

Afterward, post in MODERATION REQUESTS.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 2:59:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
fear seizes him, and it's nearly enough to force him into a stumble. the thought of plummeting up so high makes his palms sweat, and greyson needs to redouble his focus into ensuring he has proper hold on the sentient flower. he breathes a sigh of relief when he sees the stairway end onto a stable surface, and hurries his pace to the safety of it.

taking a moment to peer over the edge and towards the fathomless depths that led to the earth, he moves with purpose to center himself on the floating island as much as possible, falling onto his hands and knees as he makes his way back.

a large garden sits in the center, and upon closer inspection, something shifts in their forest of leafy stems. not wanting to scare the potential creature, he reaches for one of his orbs and calls out a combee. viv, one of his oldest companions.

"let's see if we can't provoke it with a SWEET SCENT huh?"
@shaymin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
budding intrigue
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 18:56:10 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

A SMALL HEDGEHOG EMERGES FROM THE FLOWERS. Lured or identified by you and your Pokémon's efforts, a Shaymin graces you with its gentle presence. In fact, several Shaymin appear from the kaleidoscope of petals and stem; however, one seems to take the reins by trotting right up to your feet.

The Shaymin raises its snout to the UPROOTED GRACIDEA FLOWER in your hands. With a swift pivot, the Gratitude Pokémon leads you to a stretch of loamy soil. It appears as if the Shaymin wants you to re-plant your flower there...

OBJECTIVE:

TILL THE SOIL

write a post that has your trainer's Pokémon using ROTOTILLER to plant the Gracidea Flower.

Afterward, post in MODERATION REQUESTS.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 16:14:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
the sound greyson makes is not something he'd ever admit to out loud. violet hues peer down at the new arrival, completely enamored. "hello there," he says, crouching. "you want me to plant this?" the soil looked thick, and he didn't feel comfortable putting the flower down to complete the work. so, with one hand, he brings out one of his lopunny.

"hey, help me out! use ROTOTILLER right here."

blinking, she takes but a moment to comply, using her paws to dig and unearth the soil just right. greyson, satisfied, places the flower inside.
@shaymin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
budding intrigue
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 6:14:35 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

AS YOU PLANT YOUR GRACIDEA FLOWER, the soil takes the roots graciously. This burgeoning plot is adorned with more color. More life. Seeing that you have accomplished a job well done, the Shaymin faces you in gratitude— and in contest.

It's green grass-like fur bristles. The flowers on its body open more wide, revealing their deepest colors. You gain the sense that the Shaymin would like to battle you to see if you are worthy of its companionship. However, there is a caveat outlined by the other hedgehogs.

You must not damage the flowers. You must fight with grace and care— but this does not mean the Shaymin is an easy fight. Crying out, it fires a potent SEED FLARE at you, a shockwave of energy bursting from its small body and stopping right before the gracidea.

BATTLE SHAYMIN:

CAREFUL OF THE FLOWERS!

WITH EVERY POST, make a ROLL. you must hit or surpass a total of 100 to successfully battle the Shaymin without damaging the flowers. Afterward, you will be allowed to capture it!

Post in MODERATION REQUESTS once you have completed this step. will respond with another MOD POST detailing what happens next.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 20:54:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
the shaymin's attack surprised greyson, his smile turning into a confused frown. from around his wrist a soft cobalt blue energy pulsed, forming into a FLOWER SHIELD in-front of him. the SEED FLARE met the bulwark of spring, destroying them both and turning the moves into pink mist.

"ells?" his confusion turns to concern as he watches the comfey rise from his wrist, putting herself between him and the legendary. "are you sure?" he knew, of course, that she was. ellie rarely did anything without fully supporting her decision.

"okay then. let's do this."

from beneath the hedgehog a vine emerges and wraps itself around it's small leg. with a tug, the GRASS KNOT trips the small-pokemon, forcing it flat onto it's stomach.
@name
eYM9oAHT

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 15:39:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
the shaymin lets out a small huff as it collapses, but determination sparks in its little eyes, and the legendary creature stands once more.

[break][break]
it release a SEED FLARE as it does, once again cognizant of the flowers in its attack. his comfey responds with yet another FLOWER SHIELD, taking the brunt of the attack and outright denying it.
[break][break]
greyson grins.

[attr="class","notes"]WSgQUsij

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 15:43:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"our turn."
[break][break]
from around the fairy-type a small wind picks up. dozens of ethereal looking flower petals begin to form in that wind, created from energy itself. the PETAL BLIZZARD collides with the mythical pokemon, sending it tumbling back a scooch.
[break][break]
when it stands again, it's SYNTHESIS begins actively working to keep it healthy.
[break][break]
a quick glance confirms the flowers are unharmed, but, for how much longer?
[break][break]
"are we going to keep doing this?"

[attr="class","notes"]wSjU68hO

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,972 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
budding intrigue
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 15:46:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"guess so."
[break][break]
LEECH SEEDS shoot out from the creatures maw, landing mostly around and on greyson. instantly they begin to bloom and stamina noticeably drains from the trainer.
[break][break]
all around those small petals begin to overlap, FLORAL HEALING returning what stamina is lost just as quickly.
[break][break]
a war of attrition?

[attr="class","notes"]dv6pE6SI

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
budding intrigue
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 18:55:25 GMT
shiv Avatar

GRACIDEA QUEST

GRATITUDE AMONG FLOWERS

DESPITE THE FEROCITY OF YOUR BATTLE, the Gracidea remain intact. The flowers swing gently in the aftermath's breeze like waving spectators. Before you, the Shaymin brushes off the debris of your contest with a little shake. Its own flowers remain vibrant and open— symbolic of their acceptance of the bond shared between you and your Pokemon.

Behind you, the floral bridge begins to reform in the air. It spirals toward the earth like a spring wedding's garland, carrying with it the scent of fresh blooms. The petals seemingly face you, beckoning for you to return.

Similarly, the Shaymin awaits its capsule. Whether you decide to capture it here or on the ground is your choice.

CONGRATULATIONS!:

YOU DEFEATED LAND FORME SHAYMIN!

THE LAND FORME SHAYMIN is now able to be caught with one of your pokeballs. you may decide their moveset like a gachapon pokemon (e.g. 6 learnset moves) and add them to your PCs.

This Shaymin can not shift into its Sky Forme yet.

Feel free to post once more or post in MODERATION REQUESTS for archival.