3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
A Single Flower Blooms || C
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 16:06:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luckily, Eva’s mom was a wonderful women. Well, from what she has been told. Pictures didn’t do her justice, but that’s all she’s ever known of her mother. Eva was far too young to have any memories of her voice, her songs, or the way she held her and called her their little miracle.

[break][break]

It’s easier that way. It must be. Something that she never remembered could never be stolen from her, like Eris’s mom was.

[break][break]

“My brothers and my dad would tell me some stories about her. She was a breeder, like my dad. She was particularly fond of racing with Rapidash. We had some of the fastest in Kanto!” Eva smiles, remembering her childhood, racing the Ponyta with until they were big enough to ride the Rapidash, “They always told me she was fearless, and that’s who I got it from.”

[break][break]

A darker tone slips into her voice, “My dad always said he was glad she wasn’t around for Rocket’s take over. He told me she would have no doubt joined up to fight and would have never given up,” It’s partially what inspired Eva to join the Army at that time. It’s what her mother would have done and couldn’t ignore her call to duty – to help. The difference is, Eva gave up and ran away.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 8:26:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She didn't plan to dip her toes into such dark waters, nor had she planned for her heart dropping down into the bottomless abyss. Bearing witness to it all, for a moment she finds herself needing to turn away and take a weak breath.
[break][break]
"I-" Her throat feels so dry as she tries to gather her words. "Momma... protected me and Reiner... she tried to sneak us out when that man... T- ..."
[break][break]
Darkness is all that wracks her brain, the haunting heartbeats growing louder in her ears as she clutches at her sleeves.
[break][break]
"Momma told me we were going to go on a long adventure... I didn't know what she meant then..."
[break][break]
She grows quieter, her gaze dropping and her lips turning pale from biting. If only there had been happier memories for her to remember from back then, if there had been any shred of hope she'd carried through the war. Try as hard as she may, it gets harder and harder to hold back the tears.
[break][break]
"We'd... probably have gone to other regions... we would have seen the world together, just like she promised me... if that had happened, maybe I wouldn't be here."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 16:33:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

This conversation had really taken a turn. Happy memories faded into bitter, cold ones that brought out the deeply buried feelings in both them. When Eris spoke about and Rocket’s hand in destroying her life, Eva can help but grow angry. Her grip on the shovel tightens, and she does her best to suppress the desire to ask Eris how on Earth she could support such evil in this world.

[break][break]

It’s best she doesn’t. Eris is young, and in no place to be chastised by her elder, especially as she fights back tears. It breaks Eva heart. And her own eyes blister and swell with the threat of tear – both in anger and sorrow for Eris’s loss.

[break][break]

Eva sets the spade down beside her as the blooms begin to grow with the aid of the Springtide Storm. The professor reaches out to take Eris’s hand if she’ll allow her, “You don’t deserve this fate, Eris,” The child may think otherwise, but Eva knows better, “You can still see the world, and she’ll always be with you – right here,” Eva gently points towards the child’s heart, “I’ll never be a suitable replacement and I’ll never try to be but if I can help you honor her memory, you let me know,” Eva’s always down for an adventure.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 5:07:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]You still have a whole lifetime ahead of you. What do you want to do?
[break][break]
She recalls these questions being posed to her, and it echoes louder as Eva takes hold of her hand. It's bigger than her own, with a warmth and kindness that no one should think to give.
[break][break]
Eva's patient, she's been waiting and listening all this time. She hasn't held threats above her head, nor has she attempted to take away what she has left. Of the figures that linger in her mind, Eva's probably one of the few that hasn't pressured her into making a choice, even if she harbours a few sentiments she wishes Eris would heed.
[break][break]
She has yet to lie, unlike many others before her.
[break][break]
"I... If I wanted to start over... where do people like me go?"
[break][break]
Shaky hands clasp Eva's own, gently pulling it towards her as she rests her forehead upon this bond.
[break][break]
"For me... for Reiner... if we leave all that we have now, everything just... behind us. I- Well, I still... hurt Matias."
[break][break]
Nearly killed him, harboured hatred growing so deep in her chest that she doesn't know if she can ever trust him again.
[break][break]
"He told me that I can't change... that I'm just bad like the rest of them. And sometimes I think that I might just be." An inhale forces her to pull herself together, a firm nudge from Reiner pushing her to just try a little more.
[break][break]
"So even if I tried to run and be someone else... both the League and Rocket would hate me... Will you really still be there if that happened? After all that I did?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 0:51:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

As hard as it may be as Eris pulls at her heart strings, Eva tries to keep a steady hand for her. A solid foundation, something she an lean into and brace against. The warmth of the child’s forehead fills her palm as Eris asks an unexpected question.

[break][break]

“Well, that’s the beauty of starting over, Eris. You get to decide,” Eva has to suspect leaving Rocket isn’t that easy. But if they are ‘family’ like Eris has claimed, they should understand. If they didn’t, well . . . Eva would always do her best to protect her despite the fact that Eris has far since proved that she doesn’t need protection. She’s quite capable of holding her own, even against an Elite Four.

[break][break]

Eris’s words cut like a knife. Eva squeezes her own eyes shut as she fights against full accepting Matias’s role in all this. She just can’t believe he would even say those things . . . but she’s heard them as well, “Everyone has the power to change.”

[break][break]

After a moment of silence, she nods, “Yes, I would be, because I don’t believe you’re just like the rest of them,” maybe Eva’s naïve, but only time would tell, “You can be whoever you want to be,” she gently shifts her hand to tilt the child’s chin up to look at her, “I love you, Eris,” she offers her a soft smile, “I would do my best to guide you but ultimately, your path is not up to me. It’s your choice.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 3:21:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Decisions are hard to make, what if she makes the wrong one? She can be whoever she wants to be, but who does she want to be? Not someone who would simply pass without a trace, nor someone who would hurt others to leave her mark -
[break][break]
Just her, Eris Rosmontis Halla: A budding adventurer on her way to discover the world.
[break][break]
believes in her ability to make that step away from Rocket, but for someone as young and uncertain as she is, this step is way bigger than it seems. Those words give her so much courage, so much hope that she might just regain what she has lost. And loving her, it's such a strong promise that she's almost afraid to lean into it but-
[break][break]
"I wanna try." She whispers, "I'm gonna try."
[break][break]
To reciprocate the love given, to live a little without being pulled down by the past. At this point, the only one stopping her is herself and she's begun to realise it.
[break][break]
When she pulls away, it's not without hesitation. She may not have cried but she's teetering on the edge with a bottomless pit to catch her if she falls. Drawing in a deep breath, Eris finally lets go. And for a moment, she can almost see her mother's silhouette in Eva's gaze, patient and unwavering even when her insides could be a turbulent mess.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."
[break][break]
Touch on such issues, be so emotional, place such a burden upon her. There are so many things she wishes to say, but so little words to express them.
[break][break]
Perhaps, that's why Azalea approaches Eva, cooing as she nuzzles her cheeks against her ankles. As more flowers bloom within the clearing, the lighter her flowers grow until they finally burst in a shower of pollen.
[break][break]
Gratitude - Those quiet feelings that have allowed them to grow. The Shaymin transforms with a soft glow of light, wing-like ears brushing against Eva's shins as she lets out a bark. Though initially stunned, Eris quickly recovers and gives the most genuine smile she's ever had.
[break][break]
"I think she really likes you."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 19:20:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

She’s gonna try. Eva truly hopes she does. Eris deserves much more than the word has given her. She deserves to be happy, Eva truly believes that.

[break][break]

“I truly hope you do, Eris,” she voices her dreams for the child, “And you know where to find me if you need help,” As Eris pulls away to stand, Eva does so as well. Her desire to embrace the child is muffled by Eris’s uncertainty. One step at a time, give her space.

[break][break]

Upon her apology, Eva shakes her head, “No need to apologize for that,” she smiles softly down at her, it’s genuine. She’s forgiven Eris, and . It may be foolish of her to do so but no one can truly change without someone giving them a fighting chance. They’ve torn her heart in two, likely always separated by mutual hatred but Eva would be the bridge between. Strong, sturdy, patient, kind. She’s allowed to love them both.

[break][break]

A soft giggle escaped her pink lips at the tickle of the Shaymin’s ear against her ankle, “Well, I like you too,” she nods, leaning over the scratch behind the transformed pokemon’s larger ears, “You’ve done a wonderful job making this a beautiful memorial,” Her attention turns back to Eris, determined to keep the child’s spirits bright, “Shall we find a large stone to etch some names into?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 5:24:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's said all that she has to say, she's ready to try and move on with a life she's yet to live.[break][break]

"Did you know that's how I found Azalea? By carving names of people I was thankful for on a rock..." A small smile attempts to break through her heavy heart, her fingers reaching to scratch the Shaymin behind the ears before she turns to look around. "It's strange... but there's probably lots more stranger stuff out there waiting to be explored..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 20:56:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Her gaze sifts form Eris to the Shaymin, “Oh really? That’s interesting,” craving names into stones and finding magic flower bridges? Sounded like quite the adventure.

[break][break]

Eva reaches out to offer Eris her hand as they travel through the field in search of the perfect stones, “It’s not that strange,” Eva shrugs, looking back out at the flowers, “We’re discovering something new every day,” her pink lips curl into a grin before she glances down at Eris, “You could be a part of that. You’re certainly smart and brave enough to explore the unknown.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 23:13:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To be a part of something bigger... Will Eris ever be ready for that? That question will forever linger on her mind as she quietly hooks onto Eva's next few words.[break][break]

"I want you to be there too, Miss Eva. You, me, Reiner..." The flower seeds are patted into the ground, her fingers feeling the bits and grains press into her palms. "I'd wanna be able to tell you all my stories."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 17:00:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva smiles down at Eris, it’s genuine and brimming with joy to see the child think about her own future, a future where she can be happy and make a difference in this crazy world. If anyone was destined for greatness, it was Eris Halla, “You’re going to do incredible things, Eris. And as long as you’ll have me, I’ll be there for you.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 22:10:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: