Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
GIRLS NIGHT {S]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 16:46:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It'd been months since her last true vacation.
[break][break]
Besides her occasional outing with , it has been work this, work that, 24 hours a day. Sometimes it wasn't too bad, like when her schedule called for gathering an update on 's findings, but even those moments were becoming few and too far in between.
[break][break]
So, when she noticed also feeling the struggles of fatigue, she couldn't help but see this as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. And that stone was a nice, relaxing trip to Lilycove's Resort and Spa.
[break][break]
"Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She screamed, waving her arm frantically outside the resort's entrance. Just as it's been too long since her last vacation, it had been even longer since her last day spent with her little sis. "Over here!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
GIRLS NIGHT {S]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 4:30:26 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Lia is no stranger to being overworked. It’s how she has lived her life since she was a child: pushing herself too much and too far, until it’s her own body that tells her she needs to stop in the form of fatigue too overwhelming to be ignored. When she was younger, it was academics that kept her busy: homework, studying, and one too many extracurricular activities that she always aimed to excel in. Then, her life became all about work, and after that work became both days spent at the museum and days out in the wilderness, doing a ranger’s job.
[break][break]
Today, she counts with the rare luxury of a day meant only to be enjoyed, and yet in the back of her mind there’s still thought of all the things she needs to do when she gets home. The kind of thoughts that she only manages to push aside when hearing her sister’s voice.
[break][break]
”Penny!” Her voice isn’t as loud as that of , but the greeting comes with a smile – one soft and sweet, tugging at her lips just as she raises a hand to wave at the redhead from a distance. Once she approaches, a chuckle precedes her next words:
[break][break]
”Ah, did I keep you waiting for too long? It’s good to see you, it’s been a bit.”
[break][break]
It has, since they both keep busy.

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]
Outfit Check ♡
[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
GIRLS NIGHT {S]
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 19:39:43 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The mirrored levels of excitement only propelled Penelope further into bliss.
[BREAK][BREAK]
Oh, how she adored her little sister.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"Nah, don't worry about it," She brushed off, fanning her hand further in a 'dont mind' gesture. "I'm just glad you could make it!!"
[BREAK][BREAK]
Another giddy squeal escaped her lips before she found herself pouncing forward and wrapping her arms around . It wasn't until two long, strong squeezes that she released her.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"You ready? They should be able to take us now."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
GIRLS NIGHT {S]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 0:12:02 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

A hug.
[break][break]
There’s warmth in the gesture, something fond and nostalgic that makes her smile. Lia is not one to care for things like those when they come from most people, but when it’s Penny, she gladly returns the embrace, wrapping her arms around her sister and squeezing as well. When she lets go, she beams – a smile that seems as bright as the sun.
[break][break]
”Sure, yeah. Let’s go!” She steps towards the door, knowing Penny will come along. But, it’s not like she’s in any particular rush, and she finds herself just so slightly tilting her head towards her sister. ”Have you been here before?”
[break][break]
Lia herself sure hasn’t. Her idea of “spa day” is a nice bath bomb at home, followed by a peel-off facemask and a movie.
[break][break]
Which, honestly, makes her both nervous and excited about this.

notes

[break]
Outfit Check ♡

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
GIRLS NIGHT {S]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 3:08:37 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

And Penelope did come along.
[break][break]
"A few times, yeah."
[break][break]
It became more of a ritual during the more stressful months of the year, but since Hoenn's descent into chaos, those occasional outings had become a consistent part of her schedule.
[break][break]
"It's pretty nice! I typically come for a massage, but for us," She craned her neck to look towards her, another smile stretching across her cheeks, "I thought we could maybe start with their herbal aphro-something bath, then move on to some facials?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
GIRLS NIGHT {S]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 14:29:29 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Aphro-something. Lia repeats, the word leaving her lips in the company of a light giggle that rises merrily. Like the foam atop of a wave that washes ashore. ’Foam’, that’s what ’aphros’ originally means, but it can also make reference to Aphrodite – who had been born from “foam”, according to some myths.
[break][break]
Lia can’t help thinking about it. Linguists has always been a passion of hers, but at least these days she has the sense to keep those thoughts to herself. Back when she was a kid, she could rant forever about the etymology of this or that word and how interesting its origin is. Leave it to the linguist and historian to care about the history of language.
[break][break]
”Sounds fun, though! I haven’t been to a place like this in foreveeeer.
[break][break]
And once inside she remembers why.
[break][break]
The pleasing aroma of lavender hits them the moment they enter, diffused into the air by way of the mist coming out of a small white tube. The place is pristine, aesthetic, and it’s with friendly smiles that the receptionists greet them.
[break][break]
Had she been alone, Lia knows she would have been incredibly nervous, but it’s all much easier when having Penny with her.
[break][break]
Almost as if it were natural to default back to relying on her older sister.

notes

[break]
Outfit Check ♡

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
GIRLS NIGHT {S]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 20:27:22 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Mhm," She nodded, lips curled into an excited smile. Her index finger then shot up as she maneuvered around her sister, up to the receptionist. "One sec."
[break][break]
A short conversation then ensued between herself and the staff member. It was your standard back and forth, including the classic "what's the name?" and "so that'll be our premium package, correct?" It took a handful of minutes before she could return to Lia, smile still left intact.
[break][break]
Before she could even open her mouth, another staff member had already appeared at the doorway, ready to lead them away. "That was fast," she whispered, a small giggle trailing the end of her words. With that, she urged them to follow down the lavender-infused hallways of the spa. From the rooms to the long-spanning hallways, everything was dimmed to a soothing level of darkness, as only candles were left to provide light. This kept true until they made their way to their destination. "And here we are."
[break][break]
Once inside, they'd be greeted by a room of pristine tile and rose petals. In the center laid a large, circular bath filled with steam and murky milkish water. Petals coated the top layer of its heated water and small rolled-up towels were set to its side. "Let us know if you need anything." Was the last thing the staff worker said before disappearing.
[break][break]
Now alone, Penelope looked back toward her sister as her fingers already reached down for the ends of her shirt. Hopefully, she wasn't too averse to stripping in front of each other. "It might be a little hot at first, but I promise you, it's perfect once you're completely in."

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights