awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
Shell-paration Anxiety [M]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 10:21:02 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
Even with Hoenn's political climate constantly shifting, Team Rocket's hunt for rare Pokémon never ceased. Under his superiors' orders, 'Bass' had gone to a small island on Route 127 in order to find wild Slowbro, force them to de-evolve by detaching the Shellder from their tails, and bring them to HQ so that they could evolve them into their much more sought-after Galarian counterparts.

"Hnnnngh! Get off, stupid Shellder!" The white-clad Rocket grunt grunted, while struggling to manually pull one of the sentient shells off. The Slowbro in question simply stared off into space, seemingly oblivious to the human's meddling.

After much sweating and swearing, Bass finally succeeded. The Slowbro turned back into a Slowpoke, while the detached Shellder reverted into its clam form, only to bite into the grunt's head. "EEYAAAAAGH!!" The blue-haired man let out a shrill, effeminate cry, frantically clawing at his head.

Finally prying the Bivalve Pokémon off of him, he tossed it into the ocean with an indignant huff. "Hmph. I never liked seafood... How's my hair? It's still gorgeous, right?" He asked his cohort, who may or may not have had better luck than him.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 5:56:52 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

this isn't exactly ideal simply because danny doesn't advocate pokemon cruelty, but a job is a job, and refusing could mean disaster.[break][break]

"still gorgeous. when is it not?"[break][break]

danny's only just met his cohort for the day but it's fair to say they've gotten quite close. he's never had a problem with socializing, being the extrovert that he is.[break][break]

"how's mine?"[break][break]

he asks right as he pries a shellder off before tossing it into the ocean.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poliwrath"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 5:00:59 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

they'd asked him to monitor the area. apparently some civilians had spotted a group of shitty teenagers playing pranks on the local slowbro population, doing terrible things like polluting the water or annoying the local wildlife. always happy to assist his fellow brethren, ollie could be found on the job.

[break][break] he sat atop his sawsbuck, looking for such nefarious activity.

[break][break] until he spotted them in the distance and immediately galloped towards them to get a better look.

[break][break] "hey! what do you think you're doing?!"

[break][break] huh. they looked a little old to be teenagers.

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 8:12:06 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
"Dashing as always!" The azure-haired youth finger-gunned Danny is response, while flashing a glinting grin. He was so glad that his partner for this job shared his view that appearance was key. What's the point of villainy if you can't look fabulous while doing it?

Every villain needed a hero, though, and theirs arrived in the form of a deer-riding, tanned man, who demanded to know what the shady duo were doing with those Slowbro.

There was no point feigning innocence when he had a big red 'R' plastered on his shirt. Bass produced a single rose out of his sleeve and laughed haughtily. "Fufufu! Stay out of Team Rocket's way, twerp, or we might have to get... uncivil." He warned him, while pressing his foot against Slowpoke's tail to make sure it couldn't get away.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 8:42:36 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

they are definitely not teenagers. pre-distortion danny, maybe, but not now. man looks tired and slightly weathered. like milky after her twenty-ninth birthday, maybe.[break][break]

his face mask seems pointless given how his partner has a massive r on his chest but at least it protects his identity somewhat.[break][break]

"i think what my friend may be trying to say here is to please leave us alone. we're almost done here."

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 6:32:41 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

team rocket, huh? ollie can't say he was surprised, but he also hadn't been expecting to come into the villainous organization so early in his introduction to hoenn.

[break][break] not that he was complaining after all.

[break][break] he pulls up his collar, muttering into the mic that's attached to it. "this is ranger morales, calling in. back-up needed on south beach."

[break][break] "tofu, let's go!" tossing a pokeball into the air, his pikachu materializes. sparks fly around the rodent as it slams it's tail down, sending an ELECTRO BALL the two trainers way.

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 8:36:18 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
Ah, Pikachu, the arch-nemesis of Team Rocket in some other dimension. Here, it was just an annoying rat. Bass let out a girly shriek, ducking behind one of the Slowbro in order to avoid the Electro Ball. Scowling in sheer contempt, he produced two Pokéballs from his pocket. "So you wanna do this the hard way, huh? Addie, Maddie, turn that tofu into minced meat!"

The flamboyant grunt sent out a Persian and a Meowth. It was already a two-on-one not counting his partner. Team Rocket didn't play fair, baby! "Addie, Hypnosis! Maddie, Fury Swipes!" The Persian deftly moved out of the way of Pikachu's Electro Ball, before emitting hypnotizing beams from its soul-piercing, red eyes, while the Meowth furiously swiped at the yellow rodent with its claws.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 9:32:52 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

not the pikachu versus team rocket...[break][break]

danny watches as the fight kicks off with a two-on-one situation. not exactly fair but it's not like team rocket plays fair in the first place.[break][break]

"you got it, bud?"[break][break]

but he shrugs, realizing the chances of rico losing a two-on-one is really low.[break][break]

"yeah, you got it. i'm gonna focus on getting the rest of these off!"[break][break]

so he turns back to usher his poliwrath to continue yoinking shellders off.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 13:45:02 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

"nice try. show 'em we can dodge too, tofu!"

[break][break] the pikachu didn't need to be told twice. his body separated in a blur with agility, and the persian's hypnosis hit the thin air of one of his copies as it faded out of existence. he wasn't so lucky with the meowth's attack, however, as the other got at least one good slash in before he could dodge.

[break][break] though, perhaps that wasn't the intention.

[break][break] tofu doesn't dodge the meowth's attacks. in fact, the pikachu opens it's maw and grips on one of the paws with his tiny teeth, electricity crackling along his fur with the power of a thunder wave, aiming to hit both the meowth and persian thanks to their close vicinity. maybe they'd get too.

[break][break] "you better stop if you know what's good for you!"

[break][break] beneath him, ollie's sawsbuck begins to glow a soft hue as it takes it sunlight.

close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 8:37:45 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
When Danny asked him if he could handle it, Bass turned towards him with the cockiest, most shit-eating grin known to man. "Of course I do!" He confidently replied, closing his eyes and sniffing his red rose.

However, his confidence evaporated the moment Ollie's Pikachu retaliated with a brutal Thunder Wave that hit his Meowth point-blank. "Maddie, are you alri- EUGHEUGHEUGHEUGH!!" The white-clad grunt cried in pain as he got shocked too due to the close proximity, both he and his cat dropping on the ground fully paralyzed.

Persian's Limber physique, however, allowed him to shrug off the paralysis. Jumping backwards in order to distance himself from the electric rodent, the Classy Cat grinned evilly, a Nasty Plot brewing inside his head.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 4:14:20 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

maybe danny should turn to help his partner. PARALYSIS hits them and he can't help but sigh and call out another pokemon.[break][break]

vikavolt buzzes to life, fluttering in the air only to focus in on the enemy.[break][break]

"shoot your gunk at them."[break][break]

vikavolt's STICKY WEB splashes out, looking to cover and trap the ranger and his pikachu.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poliwrath"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 14:04:49 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

the exclamation of the blue-haired rocket was nearly comical enough for ollie to let out a laugh. nearly. he couldn't laugh! this was work. it was important.

[break][break] still, it was pretty funny.

[break][break] "get 'em, nutty!"

[break][break] the horns of his sawbuck glow bright as it finishes taking in sunlight and aims a SOLAR BEAM towards their opponents, cutting clean through the sticky web that's meant to be sent their way. meanwhile, tofu leaps into the air and aims a SLAM down with his tail on the plotting persian.

sawsbuck uses solar beam! [break]
pikachu uses slam!

close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 13:24:08 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
'Nutty' was an apt way to describe what was going on. That tanned ranger had virtually no chill, even going as far as to order his Pokémon to attack humans. Bass was petrified with fear. "M-Maddie, do something!" He yelled at his Meowth, which was petrified with paralysis.

"I'm so sorry for this, Maddie..." With a rush of adrenaline injected into his still numb from the Thunder Wave muscles, the white-clad Rocket grabbed his paralyzed cat with both hands, and yeeted her straight into an airborne Tofu. The world's first flying Meowth intercepted the Slam by crashing head-first into the Pikachu. The force of the impact should send both Pokémon tumbling to the ground, whereupon Maddie started Playing Roughly with the electric mouse.

Meanwhile, Addie had finished plotting nastily, and fired a supercharged Hyper Voice against the Sawsbuck, his earth-shaking roar meeting with the opponent's Solar Beam in the middle and triggering a violent explosion as the two attacks were evenly matched. A dust cloud engulfed the small island, yet the Slowbro and Slowpoke that were hanging out at the beach didn't seem to even acknowledge the intense battle happening right beside them.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 2:39:33 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

vikavolt's buzzing intensifies as it swoops out of the way of the SOLAR BEAM, barely able to avoid being clipped by it. it whizzes back around to join danny right as he slips the last of the shells into the bag.[break][break]

"we're done! let's get out of here!"[break][break]

fuck the battle. danny's got his priorities STRAIGHT. he attempts to make his departure as he recalls his poliwrath.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 2:48:08 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

oh shoot —

[break][break] "tofu! watch out!"

[break][break] mid-way through the air, the pikachu's gaze widened as she saw the meowth being chucked in her decision. a last minute decision was made, and her tail - which had been aiming for the persian - instead swoops forward. the extra momentum gives her the power so that she can at least smash her tail into the meowth; it's a clumsy maneuver. it lands her into the ground with a squeak.

[break][break] "hey bud, you good?" over the explosion of the solar beam and hyper voice colliding, ollie calls after his pikachu, who is shaking it's pelt and getting back onto it's paws.

[break][break] meanwhile, his sawsbuck shakes it's head too. "right, we got this guys! nutella, use jump kick on that persian!"

[break][break] so swept up in the fight, the elite ranger doesn't notice try to make for a quick getaway.

[break][break]

sawsbuck uses jump kick!