TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
house call [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 6:27:15 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliesimp"]

"HELLO! ANYONE HOME?"

[break][break] the thirty-two year old ranger stands in front of one of the many make-shift buildings that house the local fortree population. he is appearing on a house-call that apparently there is an injured pokemon in the vicinity, stuck in a tree.

[break][break] though the tip that he'd been given from his supervisor was unclear. better to get the info directly from the people who had called it in than from some outside source.

[break][break] ollie knocks one more time before glancing at the pikachu perched on his shoulder. "think anyone's home, tofu?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]cuckoo in the nest [break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".olliesimp"] --accent:#D49C38; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliesimp"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliesimp blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .olliesimp blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .olliesimp blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliesimp .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliesimp .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .ollieismp .notes a { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
house call [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 4:19:09 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I see your true colors
[attr="class","rhythm"]
So don't be afraid
to let them show
Your true colors
are beautiful
like a rainbow
"One moment!" A voice came from behind the doorway, the sounds of frantic shuffling in accompaniment. The door swung open, Quinn standing in the entrance with a smile on his face. "Sorry about that, I was in the middle of a project!" There was something about the man that seemed familiar but Quinn couldn't place his finger on it, had they met before? This was really going to bother him.

"Are you here about the injured Pokémon?" He wasn't expecting any visitors, so he could only assume this was the Ranger that was supposed to be coming this afternoon. "I was out picking up some weather instruments I'd left in the woods when I heard their cries, I didn't want to rush to help because I know Pokémon can be dangerous sometimes when they feel threatened." That and Quinn hardly knew how to battle, but he wasn't going to admit that.

"Did you want me to show you where?"

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
house call [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 6:12:32 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

may not recognize him, but ollie certainly does. the ranger is not one to forget a familiar face after all.

[break][break] "woah, q! what are you doing here?"

[break][break] the man breaks out into a grin, reaching to enclose the other in a quick embrace. he claps his shoulder. "didn't know you lived in fortree." though maybe he should've. probably. hey, he couldn't remember everything.

[break][break] quick to get back to the task at hand, ollie simply nods. "yeah, there was a housecall to the ranger base and they enlisted me in their efforts." his mouth splits into another wide grin. "lucky that i ran into you, though. yeah — lead the way, good sir!"

he sweeps his hand forward. dramatic as ever.

[newclass=".olliesimp"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliesimp blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .olliesimp blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .olliesimp blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliesimp .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliesimp .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .ollieismp .notes a { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
house call [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 6:21:07 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]I see your true colors
[attr="class","rhythm"]
So don't be afraid
to let them show
Your true colors
are beautiful
like a rainbow
Quinn blinked, a moment of contemplation before he realized who the person he'd been speaking to was exactly. "Ollie?" It'd been years, he hardly recognized the man that stood before him now. "You got...uh..." Hot.

"Anyways, it's good to see you!" Quinn managed to shake off the surprise to gather his Pokéballs, bringing out one of his Castform in the process. "This is Doppler, he'll bring us there." 

The Castform nodded and floated towards the forest, a smile on Quinn's face as he followed. "So, what have you been up to?" They were a ranger, obviously, but so much more had to have happened since they last met.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
house call [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 6:36:12 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

"hm?"

[break][break] he cocks his head briefly at the other, but otherwise doesn't seem to find anything amiss in his old friend's gaze. he's eager to see the other after all — another friendly face on hoenn.

[break][break] "ooooh." he gazes in interest as the other releases his castform. he knew that was the sciencey type, or at least that was what he had been studying at school, but it was still cool to see such a unique pokemon up close and personal.

[break][break] ollie follows both the castform and his friend as they're led towards the forest, falling into soft step beside the other. "oh? you know me. just running around like a torchic with it's head cut off." he laughs. "just kidding — i've just been traveling. i was in kalos for a few years."

[break][break] "you?"

close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
house call [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 12:05:28 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"Oh me?" Quinn wasn't the kind to brag on himself, but Ollie wanted to know what he'd been doing since school. "Well, I'm currently one of the lead researchers at the Weather Institute, actually." He rubbed the back of his head and offered a sheepish smile, eyes diverted away as they walked. 

"In fact, I'm running a pretty important project right now, but I can't talk too much about it." As much as he wanted to go on and on about the weather machine, he was supposed to keep the development under wraps for the most part, especially with the increased presence of Team Rocket around the region.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#f1912b; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
house call [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 19:23:37 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

"what?! you are? hold up!"

[break][break] ollie promptly freezes to a stop, turning. if will let him, he'll attempt to pull the others into a strong-armed hug. squeezing. "that's awesome, dude! we gotta celebrate."

[break][break] "after though," he says as he pulls away. "oh yeah, an important project? ooh, what about?" he blinks, as if realizing his misstep. he scratches his cheek. "oops. sorry - nevermind. that's really cool dude. i knew you were going places when we met in college!"

[break][break] he grins.

close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
house call [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 2:58:44 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","quinnwt"]
[attr="class","quinnwtw"]"I'll give you a hint." Quinn smirked slightly, unable to contain the information himself. "Let's just say Pokémon aren't the only ones who can create weather." That was all he'd divulge but it was more than enough, or so he thought. The project was weighty and held a lot of implications for the region, it was exciting to say the least.[break][break]

"I'd be happy to celebrate, for sure!" Friends didn't come easy when you spent most of your day in a solitary lab, it would be nice to be doing something social with someone he already knew. Introductions were hell, you know?
[attr="class","quinnwttag"]@olli

[attr="class","quinnwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.quinnwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt b] color:#36aaa7; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#36aaa7!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #36aaa7; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #36aaa7; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #36aaa7!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #36aaa7; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #36aaa7; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #36aaa7; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinnwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
house call [m]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 6:05:33 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]

his brow furrows.

[break][break] they weren't?

[break][break] to be honest, most science things just fly completely above his head. he leaves most of that to .

[break][break] "okay, awesome! it's a date."

[break][break] he flashes a grin at him, slowing his steps as they meet their location.

[break][break] "is that the pokemon?" he says, pointing upwards.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights