Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Truth Seeker [s]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 5:53:13 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

[break][break]
A prominent figure within the league who'd gone rogue after the capture of Sootopolis. He was an interesting man, for sure, and someone Penelope (more like HBS) would do anything to contact.
[break][break]
Stepping off of the Corviknight Greyson had lent her, Penelope smoothed out the wrinkles of her pencil skirt before giving the large flying type a good neck scratch.
[break][break]
"Thanks Z," She cooed. The pokemon had initially seemed a bit...difficult, but after a few minutes of conversation, that had all melted away.
[break][break]
Turning back towards the ranch house, Penelope sucked in a deep breath before cautiously walking over to it's ominous exterior. For as interesting this ex-elite four member was, he was equally as intimidating, which made remaining stoic all the more difficult.
[break][break]
Slowly, she brought her fist to the door and rapped confidently against the wood.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Truth Seeker [s]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:20:41 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When the door opened, Penelope would be greeted not by the former Elite Four member, but a Zoroark. The Illusionist would motion to lead her to where Thomas was in the house. If she were to take in her surroundings, she'd find that the house was well kept, albeit rather low tech. Smart devices were notably absent in the house. In general, for someone of Thomas' means, the house itself did not reflect it.

Finally, they'd arrive at the den. In one of the chairs, Thomas sat down, clearly looking weary and haggard. "Miss Livy, please, take a seat.", he'd invite her. As with his known appearance, Thomas did not wear his red contact lenses today, and wore an eyepatch over his right eye. Thomas' cut, blackened hair was covered with a well done toupee that matched his known, long brown hair.

"Before we begin, did you need anything to drink?", he'd inquire.

Whether she accepted or declined, he'd have his Zoroark fetch him a bottle of water.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Truth Seeker [s]
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 19:41:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Blinking, Penelope took a second to take in the obscure greeting she received, but after another second of recollection she eventually relented and entered the humble ranch house. Inside, it look like an old photograph brought to life: still, quant and without a lick of modernity to it.
[BREAK][BREAK]
When she approached the den, she fixed her lips into a warm, journalistic smile.
[BREAK][BREAK]
A jolt of nerves jumpstarted in her stomach as she perched herself on one of the chairs. Thomas Benoit felt much different than those she's interviewed before. , , -- they all held a similar air about them. Something that easily distinguished them from the average folk she'd typically have run-ins with at the local Starminebucks. Thomas had a certain aura to him aswell, but...it felt different, somehow.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"I'd love some water."
[BREAK][BREAK]
With the zoroark off to retrieve her drink, they were left alone.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"Thank you so much for agreeing to see me," She politely piped up, "It's a pleasure to actually talk to you in person."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Truth Seeker [s]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 16:50:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Zoroark would hear the reporter, and fetch not one, but two bottles of water from a cooler. She would walk in and hand the two of them each a bottle of water, before walking off.

"Of course. Interviews aren't my strong suit, admittedly, but I'll do my best. I've read your work, and I'm glad to be doing this with someone willing to call out everyone's bullshit.", he would reply to her, as he cracked open his bottle of water, before putting it on the stand at the side of his chair. She would find there was a similar stand for her to set her water down on next to her chair.

He would give her a nod, to signal that he was ready when she was.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Truth Seeker [s]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 0:38:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Tucking back a strain of hair behind her ear, she smiled. The praise was specific enough to earn itself a token of genuinity that most didn't get a chance to witness during these types of settings. Mostly because it was unprofessional to expose one's personal beliefs so blatantly.
[break][break]
"We're all just tired of accepting the same excuses," She sighed. That didn't mean she was ready to accept some shadowy organization as her new lord and savior, though. No, not even incompetency could rot her brain well enough for that to become a possible alternative.
[break][break]
"To start off, can you recap your original reasons for publicly cutting ties with the league? How has your stance change since then?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Truth Seeker [s]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 21:20:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(rewarded)