3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 17:05:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva called on the Commissioner early in the morning, at the start of their day. She can’t help it, she’s a morning person. Plus, sleep has seemed to evade her recently. The poor doctor has been plagued by nightmares and consumed by research.

[break][break]

For someone with very little sleep, she seemed quite peppy today. Perhaps it’s because she’s brimming with hope. She has to be. She has to believe there’s another way or else she won’t be able to find it. After collecting her thoughts, sending a quick prayer upstairs, and putting on her good scrubs, she’s ready to meet Dahlia.

[break][break]

Eva’s head peeks from around the corner the Commissioner’s office door. The Head Professor greets her friend with a bright smile, “Good morning, Dahlia! I brought you a little something,” Eva shimmies into the office with a bag of file and a little laptop slung across her shoulder. In each hand she holds a hot beverage (in reusable to go cups, of course).

[break][break]

For herself, she got a Peppermint Mocha, and for Dahlia she got her favorite drink . . . whatever that may be. She reaches her hand out to offer it to the Commissioner.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 5:48:38 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

dahlia is not a morning person by choice. coerced by the sickening societal decision to start the day at sunrise, she has learned to stir early. disciplined herself in the ways of morning routine: slow stretches. pokemon feeding. personal grooming. debriefing and agenda planning over coffee-stained news.[break][break]

today, she takes a double double.[break][break]

another cup this early wouldn't be so bad.[break][break]

"thank you! i needed this so much." dahlia says, clasping the beverage like a clutch bag.[break][break]

she gestures to a leather seat. nearby, her stoutland sleeps on its side.[break][break]

"so, a meeting this bright and early, eva?" she takes her own seat. "let me guess: an exciting discovery?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-stoutland"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 6:40:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva is relieved when Dahlia accepts her tribute, and the Doctor promptly takes a seat as directed on the nearby leather sofa. Her gaze, of course, momentarily leave the Commissioner to admire the sleeping Stoutland. Eva shrugs her own bag off her shoulder and leans it gently against the seat. A few shifts of her rear in the cushion gets her comfortable – as comfortable as she could be while Butterfree start to flutter in her stomach.

[break][break]

Unfortunately, she wasn’t here with new discoveries – just countless more questions that she’s failed to answer. She hates to disappoint Dahlia, so she comes up with a little something she may find interesting before diving into the Cooperajah in the room.

[break][break]

“Well, not exactly,” she starts by rummaging through her bag and pulling out a file, “But I have been taking a lot of samples from the strange pokemon stemming from the distortions. They all have one thing in common so far: They’re extinct,” she hands Dahlia a paper that shows data from a Hisuian Electrode, “Carbon dating on the wood of the Voltorb and Electrode mark them at 400 to 500 years old!” It really is exciting stuff, and she can’t hide the thrill in her voice as she explains it, but that’s not why she’s here, “I have samples running now to evaluate for residual Primal Energy – she if its involved in their transformations somehow.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 22:50:10 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"have you been within the distortions yourself?" dahlia crosses her legs and smooths out her pencil skirt with a small hop. "as exciting as extinct voltorb are, i do not want an extinct eva morales."[break][break]

she smiles- but it is less humor. more personal concern, for out of the many officials honoring the halls of the league, the commissioner holds special care for the one before her.[break][break]

"thank you for your work so far. frankly, it must be... exciting to come across all of these new discoveries. it's a good time to be alive." she says, the voice trailing off softly as if it knew the fleeting truth of that phrase.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 0:23:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva blinks, sitting up a bit straighter at the question. It comes as a surprise, “Well, yes, of course,” she wouldn’t send people off into the distortions to collect samples if she wasn’t willing to go in there herself, “I’m careful, of course,” she assures Dahlia, sensing the concern in the question.

[break][break]

“No need to thank me,” Eva smiles with a nervous laugh at Dahlia’s comment, “I’m just . . . doing my job,” the best she can.

[break][break]

But it’s not good enough.

[break][break]

The silence is telling as she clears her throat. Eva shifts nervously before addressing point topic she came to speak about. Her heart thrums in her ears, heat rising into her cheeks as she chest tightens, “Dahlia, I must be frank with you, I don’t approve of the plan in place to deal with the meteor,” she tucks a blonde lock behind an ear after ripping the band aid off, “I don’t think sending it to destroy another world full of people, living people, is, well, right. There has to be another way.”

[break][break]

Eva withdraws one of the crystals from her bag to hold for emphasis, “I’ve studied these things for almost a year now and I barely understand how they work. What’s our plan B?” There’s something else that taps at the back of her mind, an annoying little gnat that buzzes around, trying to break free – but it can’t find the crack, “I just feel like . . . We’re missing something,” something important, a piece of the puzzle that connects it all together: The distortions, Sea!Hoenn, the Assassins, the Star Soiree, and the latest addition, the warning from the Tea Room. Coincidence is a convenient explanation, more likely a distraction from discovering the truth.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 3:54:29 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah, so this is why you're here."[break][break]

the commissioner fights the developing sigh in her throat. plunges it back into her body like an ugly stone into a cold sea.[break][break]

"our officers will be deployed in evacuated areas to attempt to break apart the meteoroid before it lands." she shakes her head, eyes closed to form a sad parallel line with her lips. "but that will still incur heavy damage."[break][break]

she opens her eyes, leaning back in her chair to stare at eva directly.[break][break]

"we still have time to learn how it all works, eva. not a lot. but some."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 19:48:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Yes, this is why she’s here. Eva regrets not coming sooner, giving them more time to figure out what to do about the threat. It seems there are threats on multiple fronts. However, the most immediate is the one that spells their doom – or that of Sea!Hoenn’s if the primal crystals work.

[break][break]

Her stomach curls into a tight knot when Dahlia reminds her they don’t have much time. Some, but not a lot. And each minute that passes throws a heavier weight on their shoulders. Is she the only one that feels it? The pressure? It’s suffocating.

[break][break]

“What if there’s another way?” Eva fiddles with a few papers in her laptop bag. She knows exactly where they are. A neatly put together manilla folder slide out from between the device and a few other papers. She exchanges the report on the Voltorb with a dossier on Hoenn’s emerald serpent – Rayquaza.

[break][break]

“Hoenn lore speaks of Rayquaza, a sibling of Groudon and Kyogre. It literally eats meteors,” Eva looks hopefully, and perhaps a bit excited. In addition to the Hoenn lore, contained within the dossier are the events that occurred at the Sootopolis Lighthouse, long before Rocket took over the city. It’s the last known location of the dragon, “What if we could find Rayquaza? Convince it to help us?” With a coy smile Eva toys with the Primal Crystal in her palm, “I think I know how to find it.” And if that didn’t work? She has a plan B.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 5:43:16 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"and how do you suppose we do that?" [break][break]

the events of sootopolis gleam bright in her head; there, the crater city remains untarnished. unscathed. uncovered by subterfuge and foliage.[break][break]

"when it was warped out of sight by the crystal in 's jacket, that was before we knew of its teleporting capabilities. how can we possibly track it now?"[break][break]

she frowns.[break][break]

"and even if we locate it, what if it says no?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 20:42:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Dahlia poses the most important question: How?

[break][break]

As with the machines and teleporting the meteor to Sea!Hoenn, it’s all speculation. They may have found a foot hold in learning how to pinpoint the ‘where’ of the energy transfer, so why not test that theory beforehand?

[break][break]

“Well,” she clears her throat, sitting up a bit straighter, “It’s just a theory, but, if we can use one of the machines to recreate a burst of Primal Energy in the location, we may be able to pinpoint where, or when, it was warped to,” There’s hope, but hesitation in her voice, “If that doesn’t work then . . . maybe Sea!Hoenn has a Rayquaza willing to help save both our worlds. At least we will have tried something, anything, before resorting to . . . Genocide.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 4:31:16 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"unfortunately, it is not the location where one uses the primal energy that determines the location." dahlia's voice becomes stiffer. rigid and precise like diamond cutting in progress. "it is the particular make and frequency of the shard or crystal. we've pinpointed the exact design required for sea hoenn, but not for where ever our rayquaza is."[break][break]

quietly, the commissioner wonders where the spoink's innards have been teleported to. she frowns. arms crossed in strict lines across her chest, she continues across her bodily barricade.[break][break]

"i hardly believe sea hoenn would allow their rayquaza-should one exist-to save us." dahlia shakes her head, the blond curl she tucks behind her ear unfurling toward her cheek. "if sea-kyogre was able to succeed in raising the sea there, would it not follow that sea-rayquaza and sea-groudon failed?"[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
souls [c]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 7:05:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It seems the League knows more than Eva does. It causes the professor to frown, obviously unhappy that the knowledge hadn’t been shared. As one of the League’s Head Professors, you would think she would be privy to such research. Either way, it didn’t matter. Dahlia had given her the answer to ‘how’ right there.

[break][break]

“But we have the shard that was in ’s pocket. If we can figure out how to teleport a whole meteor to Sea!Hoenn, I’m sure we can figure out how to dial in the frequencies of that shard.”

[break][break]

Despite Eva’s protests, Dahlia body language tells her the commissioner has already made up her mind. The plan was etched in stone, sealed by the HNN article published days ago. In her mind, there seemed to be no other way.

[break][break]

“I’ve considered that,” Eva sighs, shoulders slumping in defeat. A Sea!Rayquaza was unlikely considering the situation in the alternate universe, “At least it would be trying something. I’m sure their attitude would change if they caught wind of our plan.”

[break][break]

What would happen if they did? Could an alliance be struck to work together to spare both their worlds?

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
souls [c]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 5:59:06 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

dahlia sighs. despite her obdurate stance, she can not help but sympathize with morales' conviction. it shows in the slow fall of her hands to her sides. the relaxing row of fingers like flaorama stems tucking away into moonlight.[break][break]

"by all means, then. try." the commissioner says. "i will give you and anyone else within your department until september to attempt this. understood?"[break][break]

her arms return to their stern crossing.[break][break]

"you may ask for assistance. the primal shard that was in his pocket is contained beneath rustboro. report to councilman should you make any headway. understood?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
souls [c]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:26:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Whether it is through persistence or just sheer exhaustion with the conversation, Dahlia seems to fold. Thankfully, permission is granted and Eva won’t have to go rogue. That’s really the last thing she wanted to do.

[break][break]

“Yep, yep, yep! I hear ya!” there’s a new brightness to her smile and urgency driving her forward. September isn’t too far away and there’s so much to prepare. She’ nearly frantic with excitement in the way she packs up the paper she had dispersed for viewing.

[break][break]

“I won’t disappoint you! We’ll figure this out!” Hopefully. Was Eva now making promises she can’t keep?

[break][break]

“I’ll get started right away!” she stands and gives Dahlia a quick smile, “Thanks for the chance! I appreciate it.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
souls [c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 16:16:19 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The Commissioner can only offer a nod. One that simultaneously bears the encouragement and the weight of a thousand worlds. As Eva leaves, Goode rubs her face. Buries a finger into the dip between duct and nose and scrubs.[break][break]

If Eva can find a way, it'd be miraculous.[break][break]

But in this tumultuous ever-changing present, where constants are few and far between, Dahlia's decision is determined by the clock and what little is confirmed within its face.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,968 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
souls [c]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 2:06:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: