Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 4:03:15 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
A red bleeding heart flower from Sinnoh flourished in a jar at the front counter of Elisabeth's flower shop, left there by a mere few weeks ago.

Perhaps she'd been inspired by the recent gesture of goodwill. While blossoms from every known region could be found in her greenhouse behind the counter, a recent shipment of Sinnoh blooms had taken precedence, arranged at the centre to showcase a wide variety of colourful flora.

The florist admired her handiwork for a moment, wiped the back of hands on her skirt, and smiled. There was nothing like her work to satisfy her.

Behind her, a cheery Bellossom dusted off her perfume display while her Vivillon fluttered in through an open window, curiously peeking at the shop's interior after pollinating the garden.

It was a slow day, as most days often were. Flowers were a seasonal industry in many respects, making most visits from clients infrequent and solitary. Elisabeth preferred that, in truth, over the bustling crowds that accompanied most retail.

So when the bell jingled on her front door's hinges to announce a visitor, she alone answered as she turned around: "Welcome to Fiorelli Floristry. How may I help you?"

[break]
[break]
[break]
Mission ✿ Putting on a Front ✿ @alexander
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 15:33:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","help"]
[attr="class","me"]Rules of Nature
[attr="class","stranger"]
with their lives
on the line
out here only
the strong survive
"Good afternoon." Alexander responded in-kind, gently closing the door behind him. Sapphire eyes scanned the establishment for methods of escape, a force of habit more than any true perception of danger. "I'm hoping you might have something I'm looking for." 

Stepping across the space between them, he continued to explain. "I'm a recent transplant from Sinnoh, and have been searching for some familiar reminders of home." A hand reached out and gently gripped a leaf between his fingers, feeling the fibrous surface as he spoke. 

"I don't suppose you have any cold-weather plants? Something one would find in Snowpoint?" Exotic, in Hoenn.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.me]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .me]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.help]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #904646;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: linear-gradient(to right,#904646, #b3a2ae);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .help]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.stranger]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .stranger]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 19:16:56 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The way Alexander scanned the premises held an icy calculation that Elisabeth recognised. This was a common response from the criminals that entered here, warily checking for some sort of ambush before deigning to interact with her. As for exits, the man would find two: the door through which he had just entered, and a door across from the entrance set to the left of her kitchen, one that led directly to her garden outside.

In this way, the tall stranger that had entered Elisabeth's shop was unlike most of her regular clients, resembling more the 'customers' from Rocket that came here covertly asking for what lurked in her basement, rather than the flowers that blossomed in the sunlight of her gardens.

So for a moment, that was precisely who and what the florist imagined he was.

"Sinnoh?" Elisabeth repeated, blinking as this expectation abruptly shattered. Her composure didn't falter, although her eyes widened for a moment in mild surprise -- a subtle reaction that could be interpreted as being caught in a moment of distraction. "Ah. You're in luck. My latest arrivals from Floaroma Town are just this way."

Spring had already begun to fade into the early onset of summer, making it all the more difficult to attain the blooms that @alexander had in mind. Daffodils, black tulips, winter crocuses, and Sinnoh snowdrops all were gatherered here, their satiny petals flush with colour and vibrancy.

"You have picked a difficult time to arrive in Hoenn," the florist said conversationally, glancing up at him with faint curiosity. "I cannot say I blame you for seeking some reminder of home."

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 6:00:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","help"]
with their lives
on the line
out here only
the strong survive
"A difficult time, indeed."  Alexander had been briefed on the situation that Hoenn was dealing with, between Team Rocket, the meteor and this so-called 'Sea Hoenn'. "Good to know that businesses like yours are still flourishing in this climate." A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"I miss the cooler tempurates of Snowpoint, but Hoenn has it's certain charms." Beauty could be found in all places, including in an unassuming flower shop in Petalburg. "I know I'm asking for the uncommon, so I don't expect a wide variety, but I'm equipped to maintain them, so no need to worry about...plant negligence?"

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.me]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .me]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.help]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #904646;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: linear-gradient(to right,#904646, #b3a2ae);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .help]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.stranger]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .stranger]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 6:25:59 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
'Flourishing.' Was that a pun? @alexander didn't seem the sort of person to make one, and yet, the tiny smile tugging at his mouth said otherwise. Amused, Elisabeth allowed herself to reply with a faint smile of her own.

"Like any business, we have our seasons," the florist answered, a hand tending to a stray lock of hair that had escaped her golden bun. "Times of grief and celebration both find a use for flowers, thankfully enough."

And surviving a meteor could easily invite either scenario, she thought darkly.

At the mention of negligence, Elisabeth's smile widened and broke into a laugh as she indicated the winter selection. "I try not to think about how my patrons treat my plants once they have departed. I'm sure if I did, I'd dwell far too much on the green grim reapers of Hoenn." For a moment, her guard relaxed slightly as her shoulders untensed. "So fear not, I intend to trust you on blind faith, Mister...?"

As Elisabeth attempted to recall his name, it occurred to her suddenly that he hadn't given it -- and nor had she given her own. Goodness. Where were her manners today?

"I don't believe we had the pleasure of introductions. My name is Elisabeth, Elisabeth Fiorelli. And you are?"

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 6:50:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","help"]
with their lives
on the line
out here only
the strong survive
"Alexander, Alexander Chambers."  He smiled, genuine despite his subdued nature. "A pleasure to meet you, Elisabeth." Alexander offered a hand, a more formal greeting considering how pleasant she'd been to him thus far. "Probably a good practice, to not worry about what happens to your flowers." A soft sigh escaped his lips, smoothing his hair back with a hand.

"Too often people are only concerned with temporary beauty, unwilling to nourish the life that gave it." It was disappointing, but not something he'd need to explain to someone like Elisabeth. "How long have you been here, if you don't mind me asking?" 

It was subtle, but he could tell Elisabeth wasn't from Hoenn, Kalos perhaps. 

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 4:46:18 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Elisabeth found comfort in formalities, even those as simple as a handshake; they helped make a certain sense of routine social dances, drawing lines in the sand with comfortable distance between two strangers.

Where her hands were soft, fragrant with the scent of lily-of-the-valley and roses, Alexander's in contrast reflected an almost alarmingly strong, firm grip.

The pinprick of doubt returned, and with it a slight furrowing of her brow as Elisabeth studied him. "A pleasure to meet you then, Mr. Chambers," she said, her smile nonetheless never leaving her lips. "Welcome to Hoenn."

As Alexander lamented the fate of her abused plants, her furrow deepened, mildly perplexed. Was he complimenting her? It was both flattering and unexpected, and so subtle that Elisabeth wasn't certain she had read the statement correctly at all.

"Many flowers I plant do not take to their environment naturally," she conceded, her hand falling back to her side as she turned to regard the white, bell-like flowers beside them. "Like these snowdrops. If left to their own devices, I am not certain they would flourish at all in this season. It is rewarding to see them blossom despite such odds."

Falling back into professionalism was easy, as was directing the focus once more upon the flowers that had drawn him here. So when he commented upon her own newness to Hoenn, Elisabeth felt wrongfooted by this abrupt shift back to herself.

"Ah," she said, the lilt of her Kalosian heritage audible even in this single syllable. "My voice betrays me, I see. I moved to Hoenn from Kalos a few months ago. Four, I believe, now." It felt strange, to be observed.

Once more a hand found itself absently toying with a strand of her hair as she turned back to the potted plants of her greenhouse. "You have a good ear for dialects. Are you a linguist, perhaps?"

Unlikely.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 18:39:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","help"]
with their lives
on the line
out here only
the strong survive
"Not quite."  He admitted, his gaze focusing on the snowdrops that she'd presented, fondness and familiarity in his expression. "I've traveled a bit, met many different people from all regions." An honest enough answer, but perfectly vague.

"These are perfect." A small nod of acceptance for the flowers, eyes turning once more to meet Elisabeth's own. "Snowdrops, right?" He recalled the name she'd spoken before, having seen them before in his youth but never knowing what they were called.

"Since you are such a talented florist, perhaps you can help me with one other thing I'm looking for, as well." The look in his eyes changed, as though the tone of the conversation has shifted entirely. "I'm in need of Roselia extract." Poison and toxin were such demonizing words, ones that would rather not use around a stranger, especially one such as Elisabeth.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 3:18:35 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Was this man a criminal or a cop?

The fact she didn't know the answer to this by now alarmed Elisabeth terribly.

Supposing he was a Rocket, the precise wording he'd have used -- Roselia extract -- would have been something else entirely. Under her current list of outstanding orders, the code she anticipated to hear for that particular vial of venom was 'Black Rose.'

Not snowdrop. Certainly not Sinnoh snowdrop.

Hm. Caution seemed wise in the absence of certainty.

"Roselia extract?" Elisabeth repeated, the confusion evident in her voice frankly not an act at all. There was much about @alexander to be confused by, after all. "My, what an unusual request from a local flower shop. Are you certain you wouldn't prefer a pharmacy?"

The Roselia watering the orchids in the back of the greenhouse, however, made Elisabeth's own means of procuring such an item visible enough.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 0:45:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","help"]
with their lives
on the line
out here only
the strong survive
"I think you misunderstand, Ms. Fiorelli." A soft tone remained despite the rather intense look in his eyes, gaze still locked on her own. "What I'm after can't be purchased in a pharmacy."

Reaching out, he took her hand in his own, turning it over and looking at her palm. "What I require can only be harvested by gentle and skilled hands such as your own. A substance that can reveal the truths of our...complicated world." 

The Roselia in her shop hadn't escaped his notice, and he was certain that Elisabeth was someone who was well versed in all potential uses of a plant and similar Pokémon. "Is that something you have?"

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 2:50:46 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The body could betray scars of the mind.

All of Elisabeth's racing thoughts went silent as @alexander unexpectedly took her hand in his, the sudden brush of his palm upon hers sending a shiver of electricity through her skin.

Handshakes were expected. Performative, even. An unanticipated crossing of physical boundaries, however, awakened some primal defensive instinct in her. Politeness prevented Elisabeth from reacting with more than a hunch of the shoulders, a slight widening of the eyes, the hitch of a breath in her throat.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean," Elisabeth began, but as she stared into his sapphire eyes, their intensity saw through such flimsy pretense.

How infamous had she become in Hoenn, exactly? Or alternatively, how presumptuous was he to assume a civilian florist as his accomplice?

How much did he know? Or think he knew?

Roselia extract, or 'Devil's Breath,' was a poor man's truth serum. Elisabeth had taught how to harvest it from her Roserade not long ago, in fact. The maceration process for their thorns took about three days, although the poisoner had plenty of that extract to spare within her basement.

Still, it seemed unwise to admit to that particular hobby, given how... unusually this entire order was unfolding.

"My Roselia does require pruning, from time to time," she demurred, "and I may not have use for the discarded thorns. Should you wish to have such refuse, I will not deny you it. If there's a manner in which you'd prefer I prepare it for you, I suppose that can likewise be arranged."

The darker implications of the offer went unspoken, playing coy under the guise of plausible deniability.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 4:43:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","help"]
with their lives
on the line
out here only
the strong survive
Alexander's unoccupied hand moved as she spoke, setting something in the palm of her own. A roll of Pokédollars that was more than enough to cover the cost of which he was attempting to procure. "I assume this will clear up any misunderstandings about our arrangement?" Clearly he was aware of how much such a product was worth, as well as her potential cooperation.

"You'll have my utmost discretion, as I'm sure I'll have yours." He released his soft grip on her hand, allowing her space to make the decision. "I'll be looking at flowers over there, let me know when you've decided, Elisabeth." Stepping away from her, Alexander continued to peruse the more ethical choices that the shop had to offer.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 4:57:44 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Two thoughts almost simultaneously crossed Elisabeth's mind as the cash fell into her open hand:

He's done this before. Followed by, He's either overpaying me or I'm undercharging.

She suspected the latter.

As @alexander walked back to inspect the flowers by her Roselia, she spent a moment not stewing in an ethical quandary, but instead, making a quiet judgment of his character.

Could she trust him with the dark underbelly of her little flower shop of horrors? Evidence pointed to him not being a member of her Rocket clientele.

Alexander had not used a codeword. He did not pay the set, established cost for her orders in the organisation -- rather, he paid significantly more. He was giving her time to consider the order in the first place, as if he knew there was the possibility of resistance. He had emphasized his discretion, because he knew he couldn't assume it. He didn't have the knowledge that higher members of Rocket would ensure she kept silent.

No. This would be a different client, one kept off-the-books. If Elisabeth agreed to this, she'd have to ensure that did not get involved, lest it cause issues later. Which begged the question: was there any reason not to sell her poisons to non-Rocket affiliates?

It wasn't explicitly banned. But then again, an arms dealer shouldn't sell guns to their own enemy.

Was Alexander an enemy? At the very least, he wasn't criminal family.

"How often will you require items of this nature?" Elisabeth asked, an eyebrow lifted as she closed a fist around the cash in her hand. "I need to know the full extent of what I'm agreeing to."

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 17:54:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","help"]
with their lives
on the line
out here only
the strong survive
A moment was taken to consider the question, mulling over the concept in his mind. "Depends, I suppose. How long does it take for the substance to lose potency?" Alexander didn't want to work with watered down truth serum, after all. "I'll be requiring enough to dose two individuals of average height and weight each month." 

An oddly specific request, one that more than likely generated more questions than answers. "I don't have anyone intended, just keeping myself prepared." Would he truly be able to call himself a successful bounty hunter if he wasn't prepared for any resistance that might come his way?

"Would that be acceptable?"

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2022 5:51:34 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
A sly smile creased her lips as she advanced towards her Roselia beside him. Time to abandon pretense, then.

"Now that depends on the dose, Mr. Chambers, but I think you'll find the effects you're looking for will be optimally produced in the span of one to three hours after absorption."

So saying, a gloved hand delicately alighted upon her Roselia's flowery arm, touching one of the thorns shrouded beneath its black-and-purple petals. Elisabeth's eyes glanced up at @alexander, as if taking in the full measure of him,. When she spoke next, her voice was peculiarly level, matter-of-fact and devoid of emotion.

"You should find it more than enough time to conduct your business, whatever it might be." A pause, rife with unspoken implication. "And yes. I find that arrangement amenable, so long as it remains beneficial to us both."

The handful of cash was placed inside the satchel at her waist, tucked away out of sight like some unpleasant thing in the shadows.

"You can receive it tomorrow, if you like. The Sinnoh snowdrop, however, can be taken with you today."

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]