Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
paws of war
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 19:10:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]

roaming pack hunters presented a problem in multiple eco-systems if let out of hand. normally rangers would handle this, but with the safety of people he grew up with on the line, he would leave it to no other.
[break][break]
and of course he calls his friend to assist.
[break][break]
"hey, it's good to see you. been a while." the dusk of night and coos of noctowl create a steady ambiance. greyson sends a thumb over his shoulder and into the nearby woods.
[break][break]
"saw some tracks heading that way. good a start as any, i think. you down?"
[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
paws of war
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 21:23:21 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliesimp"]
with a friendly bark, it's skoll who comes to greet first. callie follows soon after.

[break][break] "same to you, sir." she grins at the other, arm lifting to bump her elbow with his. the first time they'd met seemed like ages ago. burying her feelings about her current situation with , it was nice to see a friendly face.

[break][break] "you don't have to ask me twice. skoll!" the lycanroc had been sniffing around 's shoes — as he found something particularly interesting in the boy's sneakers - and looked up at his trainer's command. nodding, the pokemon's demeanor shifted to professionalism and set to work, nose to the ground, as they headed towards the woods.

[break][break] her head tilts towards the other. "i hear a congratulations are in order. you're a gym leader now?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]
the hounds of war [break]

[newclass=".calliesimp"] --accent:#708CD4; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calliesimp"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .calliesimp blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .calliesimp blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .calliesimp .notes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
paws of war
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 20:29:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he greets the canine with a quick brush of his hand against his head, quickly scratching him behind the ears before turning his gaze upwards. "tch, no need to pretend to stand on formalities here." she'd teased him last they met too, back when a batch of new recruits had come through.
[break][break]
he begins to walk towards the woods, following after the canine but keeping pace with her trainer. a burst of white light is the only advance warning he gets before two small ruffians are using his body as a jungle gym. the two pokemon, a natural pairing, reveal themselves with one peeking over his head, while the other clings happily to his shoulder.
[break][break]
he gives a small sigh.
[break][break]
"no one said becoming a gym leader would be so much work," he says, reaching up with a curled index finger to scratch the blue one on his shoulder, "would not recommend." a joke, mostly.
[break][break]
he tosses a curious glance to the side, barely catching callie in his peripheal.
[break][break]
"what've you been up too?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
paws of war
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 20:35:57 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
she knows his answer before it comes, but she needs her permission before she's allowed to drop formalities completely. "don't need to say any more," she says with a smirk.

[break][break] she wondered if greyson and had met before — they might have had a thing or two in common.

[break][break] a burst of light makes her blink and go to a startled stop, if only temporarily, before she's walking alongside again. the sight of the two adorable rodents elicit a small laugh. "you sound like you're greying at your roots already," she said, with a wink.

[break][break] his words make her shrug.

[break][break] "oh you know — same old. paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork." no one had ever told her that being a cop would be so suffering. "oh, and bashing the occasional rocket heads in."

[break][break] "so," she said, gesturing towards the woods. "there been problems here?"

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]

[newclass=".calliesimp"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .calliesimp blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .calliesimp blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliesimp .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; } .calliesimp .notes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
paws of war
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 21:39:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson scowls and turns it on her, eyes narrowing. "one more pun like that and i'll have you cleaning the heads of the recruitment facilities." he holds it for a second longer, before sighing and breaking it with an amused grin.
[break][break]
"sounds like you've been busy at least," he says with a shrug, turning eyes onto the dog ahead. "problems? eh, kind-of. just a roaming pack of mightyena making things difficult. normally they'd up and leave, but something has them sticking around."
[break][break]
one of the two pokemon on his back, the minun, leaps from his shoulder and onto callie's. greyson winces at the imapct.
[break][break]
"he's kind of a handful."

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
paws of war
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 14:20:17 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
a laugh bubbles to her lips.

[break][break] "sir, yes sir."

[break][break] though things are casual between them now, because they're friends, callie's more than well-aware of the rank that he holds over her. much like , she was sure that lieutenant greyson would not fail to execute a reprimand should the situation allow for it.

[break][break] "hmm. what do you think it is?" she hums in thought. it wasn't unusual for a pack of mightyena to stay together, but certainly it probably caused some unrest among the civilians. especially hoyeons who may not have been used to such things — it made her wonder what simple concerns were on hoenn, if a pack of pups was the least of their worries.

[break][break] then again, there was that meteor.

[break][break] "what do you —" her words are cut off as the electric mouse leaps to her shoulder, and she blinks with surprise for a moment before laughing. "no worries. you should've seen skoll when he was a pup — now he was a handful."

[break][break] up ahead, the lycanroc pauses in his search as if hearing his trainer speak ill of him. he gives a small whine, as if to complain, and she waves him off.

[break][break] "but he's good now."

[break][break] the fondness in her voice is unparalleled.

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
paws of war
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 3:01:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"not sure," he admits, rolling his jaw in thought, "maybe a new alpha? or they've lost their territory." that was the purpose of this investigation, after all.
[Break][break]
"ill give you my delphox for the day - you'll see pain there." he laughs, giving the dog an amuses grin that settles as it ends.
[Break][break]
"does he have a scent?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
paws of war
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 0:23:29 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
"an alpha?" she'd only heard about them from the repots that made her comb through, but she hadn't come across the beasts herself. "oh yeah — the pokemon in the distortions, right?"

[break][break] her brow furrows. callie glances around them, wondering if there is a distortion coming in the distance — she wondered if there was something that would signify a change.

[break][break] glad to ease back into a more easygoing topic, callie grins. "deal. you can have skoll. you'll regret it once he gets into your dirty hamper."

[break][break] speaking of, callie whistles to call back the lycanroc back over to them. from her pocket, she pulls a hankerchief. "yep. apparently this was found by one of the civilians on the scene — here, boy, take another whiff."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
paws of war
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 3:53:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
in truth he hadn't placed the connection between that alpha and the ones that typically led packs.
[Break][break]
it actually made sense...
[Break][break]
"no one is worse than Riley, my bolting. no one." he plays at a deadpan expression, eyes locked and completely serious. then he let's out an air of a chuckle.
[Break][break]
"shall we speed things up then?" he releases an arcanine, letting the presence of the massive canine speak better to his intention.

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
paws of war
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 8:16:30 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
"no one, huh? that sounds like a challenge."

[break][break] she smirks, meeting his gaze. normally, callie would not dare to stare at a superior so boldly, but thanks to their friendship and banter, she has no problem doing so. the only other person she would dare to do it was with her old captain , but that was an entirely different matter.

[break][break] still, she's the one to break gaze first. "you know," she says with a short laugh. "people say you're stiff but you're pretty funny, you know."

[break][break] when his arcanine appears before them, callie tries not to be too excited. she does really like dogs.

[break][break] "are you going to take me for a ride, lieutenant greyson?"

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
paws of war
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 3:20:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
with his arcanine in the background, greyson stands straighter, squaring his shoulders and narrows his eyes.
[Break][break]
"who says i'm too stiff?" he holds the gaze steady for a few moments, before it breaks into a grin. "i am pretty funny huh?"
[Break][break]
he moves to the fire-type and it bends in forethought to allow the mounting. once on, smirk still lacing lips, he holds his hand out.
[Break][break]
"it's gonna be a hell of a ride, so, make sure not to fall off."
[Break][break]
once she's on they set off, and a few more moments down the road, he speaks up again. his voice was nearly drowned out by the passing trees.[break][break]
"really though - who called me stiff?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
paws of war
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 6:01:23 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
she laughs at their casual back-and-forth, but giving neither here or there about who tattled on the liutenant. at least not yet.

[break][break] he offers his hand out, and she ignores it with a huff. she's a soldier, just like him, and can take perfectly good care of herself. "don't underestimate me, lieutenant." plus, there was always the fact that it just seemed funnier to ignore.

[break][break] callie climbs atop the steed with ease, her hands wrapping around his waist with ease.

[break][break] as they race through the forest, it's almost enough of a dictraction to get the lieutenant off her back. almost.

[break][break] she snickers.

[break][break] "."

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
paws of war
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 2:54:31 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson puts the thought of callie holding onto his waist far, far behind him — there was work to be done. his nose turns up, however, at the mention of one .
[break][break]
"tch," he says, harmlessly mocking the elite four members signature catch phrase. "he's just saying that because he never has to stay back and clean up the mess he makes."
[break][break]
greyson wasn't done, but his words drop into a low grumble that's swallowed by the torrent of wind.
[break][break]
beneath him the arcanine tenses noticeably and greyson can't help but feel like trouble has come to them. arcanine slows, and greyson's voice is a calm, but pointed one.
[break][break]
"something's here."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
paws of war
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 5:39:36 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
callie only knows little of the relationship between the sergeant in front of her and
. in many ways, she should be closer to the latter — especially considering all the time they spent in kanto.

[break][break] although — what was it that they said again? boys will be boys? perhaps there was a broship bond that she'd never understand between the two.

[break][break] it was still fun to poke at the wound.

[break][break] "someone sounds sour," she teases. her words fall on the whisper of the wind, swallowed by the rustling that sounds not too far off. she can feel tense between her grip around his waist, but her shoulders do too. her gaze narrows.

[break][break] "c'mon," she says, sliding off the arcanine's back with ease. "skoll, double team. deliver." the command, though soft, is stern — the lycanroc raises his ears in alert, as his body separates into several copies and he darts forward on silent paws into the brush. callie follows a little bit slower, hand on her belt, just in case they come into contact with the enemy a little bit too soon.

[attr="class","notes"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
paws of war
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 4:18:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
as soon as 's lycanroc splits into its many copies, shadows dart from nearby brushes. twisted maws, frothing slobber, and the glistening of claws beneath pale moonlight; a handful of the copies fall in seconds.
[break][break]
immediately breeze, the arcanine, leaps into action as well. he collides in a roar of flame, smashing a nearby mightyena into the trunk of a tree. it cracks beneath the weight of the attack and the coyote pokemon whines once, before its consciousness fades.
[break][break]
in a flash, breeze is leaping off again. meanwhile, more shadows converge on their location, numbers clearly against them.
[break][break]
"larger pack than i realized," he says through the slits of narrow eyes, neck craning to absorb as much information as humanely possible. there was a modicum of concern tucked away in the dark recessed of his mind, but this was nothing in the grand scheme of things. he's come far since he first started his journey.
[break][break]
in a flash of ivory light, a vespiqueen stands beside him.
[break][break]
"viv," he says with a smile. she typically lived at 's farm, but knowing he was going on an 'adventure' today through the woods, he called upon her strength.
[break][break]
"give 'em hell."
[break][break]
buzzing in absolute delight, the sound like a low rumbling musical note, she spreads her arms out to the invading pack. the sound turns from something melodic, to a droning vibration that makes greyson's heart beat oddly. immediately grub-like bees emerge from the recesses of her honey comb shaped dress as the ATTACK ORDER is issued.
[break][break]
for now, the two electric-types cling to his shoulder, waiting for the their orders.

[attr="class","notes"]