Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Binding Gifts
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 22:14:36 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

His expression thoughtful as he observes the architecture of the POG Banking headquarters in Slateport, Tianyu's chauffeur is soon stopped before the building and out of the vehicle to open the CEO's door, the effortless motion accompanied with the opening of an umbrella to shield him from the offending sun. Behind him trots Fennekin Pharmaceuticals mascot, Yuze the silver-and-red Fennekin, his dainty head held high with an air of self-importance.

Held comfortably in his hands is a single, dusky bottle of Ekans-snake wine, with a Luxury ball belonging to tied at its neck with an ornate knot. His chauffeur seeing him to the front of the bank, Tianyu speaks pleasantly with the receptionist to confirm his appointment with Mars, the older man soon shown down the hallway.

Allowing the receptionist to open the door for him, as well as announce his arrival, an easy smile graces Tianyu's lips as he spies the younger CEO seated at the desk.

"Mr. del Mar," greets Tianyu's honeyed baritone; the businessman bows at the waist, the movement elegant and well-practised, one that is mimicked by the Fennekin at his heels.

"Thank you for making time in your busy schedule."

+ Mission: Recruitment: Act I
+

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Binding Gifts
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 15:24:18 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The corporate headquarters of Piazza Oro Grande Bank could be considered to be just like most office buildings belonging to prestigious, successful, and well-respected institutions – so many of them being located right here, in the upper district of Slateport City. Yet as lifts play their gentle piped music and rise to the higher floors, the cool corporate elegance with which everyone is greeted down at the front desk gives way to the magnificence that is perhaps expected of a name so prone to bringing thoughts of vast vaults filled with gold.
[break][break]
The office of , CEO of Piazza Oro Grande bank, is immaculate. Every piece of furniture has been carefully selected; from the painting at the back wall that depict an idyllic scene in the realism of Renaissance art, to the alabaster couch on which an equally white Persian peacefully naps, and even the lamps and carpet. Floor to ceiling windows cover a wall, giving a spectacular view of Slateport Bay, and right before this view, stands the rosewood desk of the man to which the room belongs.
[break][break]
”Mr. Húxiān.” The chairman’s bow is mirrored by the banker, a lifetime spent dancing to the tune of Sinnoh’s business sphere showing itself in how practised the motion is. The Marzán family may have immigrated to the region long ago, but Mars had been born and raised in Canalave, and the traditions that are of importance to many are ones he knows well – some of them he even truly respects.
[break][break]
”Of course. It’s a pleasure to have you here. Please have a seat.” Mars’ smile is also practised, and it too comes naturally: confident, charming, and filled with ease. He gestures towards one of the chairs, a mere glance being spared for the Persian that now watches Tianyu’s Fennekin with calm curiosity. Only once his guest is seated is that Mars too takes a seat. ”I hope you’re finding Hoenn to be to your liking. I find that it can be quite the adjustment.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Mission - Recruitment: Act I ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Binding Gifts
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 3:29:53 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

A low "Thank you," rumbles from the man's chest as he's instructed to sit and he does just that, his hands lightly wrapped around the bottle of Ekans wine. There he almost lounges, one leg thrown carelessly over the as if he were a king surveying his court. "It's a pleasure to be here," he answers in turn. Tianyu then makes an absent motion with his hand, as if brushing away Mars's words as he continues, "Well enough, well enough."

Tianyu gives an almost impish wink to the younger businessman, his scarlet eyes imbued with mischief. "It's not home, but Hoenn possesses a certain appeal." He heaves a deep, almost dramatic sigh as he confides, "I think I miss the maple trees most of all. The grounds of our family's shrine were covered in them." Appearing truly wistful for a moment the CEO adds, "The climate isn't quite suitable for them here."

Lawlessness. Loose regulations. Questionable morality.

The region contains a certain appeal indeed.

The pause is over almost as quickly as it came, and Tianyu's animated features settle instead with a certain intensity of purpose. He smiles, a viscous thing which flashes almost too many teeth before he speaks again. "Regardless, thank you for having me. I know your schedule to be busy."

A little "ah" then sounds from the man, as if only now just remembering the bottle in his hands. "But listen to me drone," he drawls in a pleasantly rich baritone. "I came to return your Meowth - a lovely little creature - and offer my thanks for its loan." The bottle of Ekans wine is finally offered to Mars; filled with a softly yellow alcohol, an erect Ekans poised to strike is coiled within the glass. At its neck is tied the Meowth's luxury ball with a ribbon.

As he speaks, Tianyu’s Fennekin skulks about his master's feet. The little fox pauses as he catches sight of the Persian, his broad ears perking forwards with curiosity - the Fennekin would love to go harangue the beast, nip at the Persian's tail and agitate it. Instead, he settles for staring longingly at cat he so desperately wants to annoy. But business was business, and Yuze knows the consequences for poor behaviour in public.

"How is business, Mister del Mar?"

+

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Binding Gifts
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 12:35:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

There’s a lot that could be said about Hoenn’s climate, but Mars chooses to refrain from that for now, instead simply allowing himself a slight smile when mentions maple trees. Kanto is much different from Hoenn, and it’s also quite different from the banker’s’ own home region, but it’s also because of those differences that he can relate to the sentiment of longing for what has been left behind. No matter how much he may dread his family, no matter for how long he felt as if their villa was his gilded prison, there are things about Canalave City that he will always miss when being away from it...
[break][break]
He finds himself thinking of all this when the bottle of Ekans wine is offered to him, his gaze inevitably being drawn to the striking snake coiled within. It’s not the first time Mars has seen such a thing, but it’s always an impressive sight, isn’t it? Especially when adored with a Luxury Ball like the one belonging to his own Meowth.
[break][break]
”Ah, what an exquisite gift. You’re very kind, Mr. Húxiān. I hope my Meowth proved to be of assistance.” He takes the bottle, choosing to leave it on the desk for now. But, it’s carefully that the Luxury Ball is untied for the sake of taking it down to the cattery later, once the meeting is over.
[break][break]
”Business has been going well, thankfully.” He says in response to Tianyu’s question, knowing well that the pharmaceutical CEO isn’t particularly referring to Mars’ own ventures. Here in his office, they can speak freely and without worrying about anyone unwanted hearing their conversation. ”Have you gotten a chance to visit Sootopolis yet? It’s quite something.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Mission - Recruitment: Act I ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
Binding Gifts
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 4:14:13 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

"He was," Tianyu confirms about the Meowth, his gaze sliding sidelong to the pokeball which contains the feline. His mouth pulls into something akin to a fond smile, the expression granting him an almost paternal air as he murmurs graciously in turn, "You're very welcome."

[break]
He nods along as the younger man answers, his voice low when he murmurs in turn, "I'm glad to hear it." He then continues easily, "I have. We're renting out a warehouse there for our Research and Development." Tianyu exhales audibly, his wrist rolling as he grouses good-naturedly, "The zoning has been a bit of a nightmare, but I believe we're finally at an impasse with it all."

[break]
"One of the local councilmen you recommended has been especially helpful, truth be told. And your bank has proven invaluable for moving more of our... transient assets into appreciable funding." A sharp smile touches his lips as he observes Mars.

[break]
"I must thank you for the warm welcome to the region."

+

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights