jayden cross
white lie [s]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 6:37:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay2"]
[attr="class","top"]

his brow furrowed, creased in thought.

[break][break] for all the others who had been upset about his disappearance, it had been an easy offer to make. knew exactly what he wanted from him, what he'd been missing in his absence. but put it to to make things difficult — to make him work for things that he didn't even know he needed to.

[break][break] "hmm," he says thoughtfully. "spend more time together? hang out? a gift?" a pause. "what do you want cian?"

[break][break] his brow arches.

[break][break] "or do you have everything?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[newclass=".jayjay2"]--accent:#8463D4; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay2 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay2 blockquote b, .jayjay2 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .jayjay2 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay2 blockquote span"] font-weight:bold [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayjay2 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; text-align:center; } .jayjay2 .top img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay2 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay2 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
white lie [s]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 14:20:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
in a way, cian has everything and yet not enough, but this is something he keeps to himself as he'd hate to spoil the moment.

"spending more time together would be a start. but i gotta be honest, jayden."

he clears his throat right as his samurott falls in the background somehow. he hadn't been paying attention, honestly.

"i'm seeing someone now so all we can be is friends. is that okay with you?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white lie [s]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 17:02:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay2"]
[attr="class","top"]

he blinks.

[break][break] "i ... i'm sorry. i didn't know."

[break][break] not that he'd ever expected anything from a man like . their relationship had never been one in which he had.

[break][break] cian had kissed back though.

[break][break] "it's not a problem for me," he says, even though he steps to the side and puts some distance between them. he purses his lips. "is it for you?"

[break][break] "are you... in trouble now?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".jayjay2 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.3px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay2 blockquote b, .jayjay2 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .jayjay2 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay2 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; text-align:center; } .jayjay2 .top img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay2 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
white lie [s]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 9:22:09 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
"don't be. i never told you."

only now does he notice his fallen samurott. he points a pokeball at it, recalling the water-type back into its pokeball.

"nah, it's not a problem for me either."

he turns back to jayden, blinking in relative confusion.

"trouble for what? kissing you?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white lie [s]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 6:20:33 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay2"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a bit of a relief to know that won't drop their friendship. after all, there are only so many people he considers friends.

[break][break] "good."

[break][break] his gaze shifts, towards the pokemon that were battling only moments ago. the samurott is fainted, and his own drifblim floats over him — though it's clear that the drifblim is moments from collapse. when jayden returns the pokemon to it's pokeball, it's mere seconds before the ghost-type's collapse.

[break][break] jayden blinks, however, at the other's question.

[break][break] "yes? won't —" a pause, as he wonders who cian is seeing. "won't they care that you kissed someone else?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
white lie [s]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:09:55 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
"technically, you kissed me. so it should be fine."

but then again, cian did return the kiss, but he chalks it up to old flames more than anything.

smiling, he gives jayden a gentle pat on his shoulder.

"we're good, bestie."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
white lie [s]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:00:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MINOR GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: