forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
two league officials walk into the bank and
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 5:44:23 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
the flourish of a pen marks the signature of councilman black, and the lawyer to his immediate side wastes no time in notarizing it.
[break][break]
"that's it then." the statement leaves no room for doubt, and the man behind the desk smiles meekly at him. "i'm trusting your establishment to provide the necessary security. do not disappoint me."
[break][break]
shaking the mans hand, gabriel seals the business transaction. turning to leave, he spots a familiar figure.
[break][break]
"ah, matias silph. a pleasant surprise. you bank with this establishment?"

[attr="class","notes"][break]mission[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 9:48:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that i do, gabriel black. it's nice to see you again."[break][break]

it has been too long. matias had meant to pay a visit after the incident but he was promptly swept away by work and responsibilities. but he still managed to send a gift basket and well wishes even if had arranged it.[break][break]

a quick glance tells him gabe is here with his lawyer.[break][break]

"how is the service? efficient?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 5:49:10 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"adequate enough." he answers. gabriel's gaze falls on the suited man next to him and, with a slight nudge of his head, dismisses him to the waiting vehicle.
[break][break]
"i must admit that the sight of one of this regions most powerful trainers doing something as mundane as waiting in line... it puts things into an interesting perspective."

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 8:30:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"the same could be said about you, councilman."[break][break]

his gaze follows the suited man leaving the bank.[break][break]

"maybe i should get myself an assistant. lawyer? whatever."[break][break]

but the suited man never makes it out the door. in fact, he's smacked to the side when the doors swing open only for a group of men and their chad-like pokemon to swarm in.[break][break]

'everyone get down on the ground now!'[break][break]

"tch."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 7:57:56 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"some things require my personal attention." especially if it was something as important as this deal. but, before he could reply further on the subject, a particularly loud voice is calling his attention from the far-off side.
[break][break]
gabriel gives them a solid moment of consideration, then turns back to matias, hands working to supplement the conversation.
[break][break]
"i recommend an assistant at a minimum. it opens up your schedule considerably."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 4:30:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i'll look into it."[break][break]

though he's not sure if anything will come of it. is all he would ever need from a manager, an assistant, and a friend. if his schedule's packed then it must be because it needs to be.[break][break]

a few of the bank patrons get on the ground while others look to the two behemoths standing in the room. matias shrugs a shoulder and looks at the group of men; one of them carries with them a YELLOW ROSE in the pocket of their shirt.[break][break]

"you sure you wanna do this?"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 0:44:33 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
as if guided by the man's taunt, a pair of pyroar slip out from the conference room. they're surprisingly agile creatures, and despite how large their paws are, they offer little to no sound in their slow movements.
[break][break]
the intruders take stock of their competition, noticeably nervous. this wasn't just a simple job anymore.
[break][break]
"perhaps it best you reconsider." he adds to matias's own question, and the lack of fear in the two league officials eyes seal it. scrambling, the theives run.
[break][break]
gabriel whistles and the pyroar duo chase after them.
[break][break]
"i've had worse moments at the bank, i suppose."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 3:37:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

and just like that, the thieves run, leaving nothing behind but their dignity. what little of it, anyway.[break][break]

"shame. i was looking forward to a fight."[break][break]

he sighs, then turns back to step back into line as the rest of the bank patrons slowly get back up to their feet.[break][break]

"fuck it."[break][break]

a grin creeps onto his features as he steps out of line and starts walking towards the exit.[break][break]

"i'll get 'em."

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 4:46:29 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
he steps back to let the other man pass, unsurprised. the pyroar themselves were just chasing for the game of it, and would back off upon seeing matias approach.
[break][break]
they respected the claim of another predator.
[break][break]
"try not to kill them," he offers to the elite-four member's back. [break][break]
a voice of reason in-front of all these civilians could only increase his political gain.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 9:25:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"they'll be fine!"[break][break]

he calls out as he slips out of the door, ignoring the suited man from earlier who's still on the ground. gabe can handle that, surely.[break][break]

after a very short game of chase, the criminals end up in cuffs, their pokemon restrained, and matias stands over them, victorious.[break][break]

just another day for the elite four member.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2022 6:37:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: