played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FORTRESS
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 22:13:28 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Kakashi mask lifted over his face, Felix hands trailed the keyboard attached to several computer screens. On these screens were a flurry of moving images, each one of them depicting a different angle of the facility. It had been 30 minutes since he first heard the word of the league's incoming arrival, and as the guard on duty, he was tasked with maintaining the facility's defenses while the scientist and other workers fled the scene.

And what did his arsenal contain? His pokemon and one other Rocket Grunt.

"Make sure the doors are all locked," He spoke out from the computer screens. For now, his eyes were too engaged with the images, as his brain racked itself with information about their formation and incoming line of attack. This was his first serious defense, and as such, he had to treat it as such.

T-MINUS 10 MINUTES TIL LEAGUE'S APPROACH

mission
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
FORTRESS
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 2:45:49 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Sad for that his new BFF4EVA was with him. Also sad for him, and probably for the best, he didn't know who Calem was.

The red head was busy putting together some delicate metal contraption. He smiled at his work, not looking bothered at all. In fact, the whole time he had been here he had been smiling. Unlike the other, Calem didn't bother with masks. Peons like whatever the League was sending wouldn't be worth the effort.

"Of course." Was answered. He gave a vague wave of his gloved hand. There was a pause before the locks clicked into place, secure.

On the cameras, Felix would notice the occasional flicker of psychic pokemon teleporting about. Mainly a Hatterene. She seemed to be placing these small round plastic balls on the walls in rooms by the entrances.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FORTRESS
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 0:59:28 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
After another few seconds of clicking, Felix rose from the bundle of screens, eye pointedly staring at the laid-back redhead.

"They're coming in from the west and east. I'm guessing they're trying to pincer us."

His voice was sharp, precise, and without a hint of error. Gallade, who was positioned outside the parameters of the building, had just teleported back in at the tail end of his sentence.

"Was there anyone heading in from our north or south side?"

Gallade shook his head.

T-MINUS ONE MINUTE

Time was ticking, but so was Felix's mind, counting down every little objective he could recall. Eventually, when the list ran empty, he felt comfortable enough to look back towards one last time.

"You ready?"

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
FORTRESS
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 17:07:10 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
"Of course." Is answered back smoothly. Calem finally looks up from his fiddling to grin at the other, showing teeth. Almost sweet but a tad too prickly. His Hatterenne appeared by him just a moment after the Gallade. Covered in scars, she smiled in the sweet and false cadence as her trainer.

The clock ran over.

On the screens, League officials were kicking down the doors. Their lips moved as they shouted orders to each other. At least seven on each side; quite the match up for the two of them.

Calem pressed a button his contraption and smoke filled the rooms in question. The fire alarm started to shriek, raining down on the confused officers.

A moment later, most of them started to move strangely and sluggishly.

"That will slow them down long enough for us to dispatch them." Not stop them completely, sadly; most of them were smart enough to come in with heavy clothing and gas masks. One could only do so much against the terrible chemical cocktail he had come up with.

"I'll follow your lead."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FORTRESS
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 4:55:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: