Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
Plight of The Harbinger
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 17:42:14 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600][googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[attr=class,xanderanger]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
000 words

[attr=class,lyric1]
Now you know me and

[attr=class,lyric2]
I'm not afraid

[attr=class,bulk]

According to the locals, Absol were attacking visitors to the mountain. Strange considering their seclusive nature. There must be a reason for the sudden aggression. Even if there wasn't, Xander couldn't allow the attacks to continue. As a ranger, it was his duty to either soothe the Absol or put a stop to them.[break][break]

He prayed for the former.[break][break]

"I know you said you didn't mind tagging along but are you sure? Things might get dangerous." he asked . [break][break]

They'd been in the middle of a date when the Ranger's Guild called. The thought she might get hurt twisted his stomach, but she insisted on coming rather than canceling their plans. [break][break]

"And I'd feel like shit if you got hurt."[break][break]

[break]

📝 TL;DR

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]
for

[attr=class,xanderangercredit]
punki

[newclass=".xanderanger .accentbg"]background: #99102D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .accentborder"]border-color: #99102D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .tagline a, .xanderanger .bulk b, .xanderanger .bulk i, .xanderangercredit a"]color: #EE738D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/gRyKTKc/Xander6.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2b2b2b; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Hind'; font-size: 12px; line-height:19px; color:#dbdbdb; text-align: justify;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .icon]float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .icon img]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderanger .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #D74766; min-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderangercredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".xanderangercredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
Plight of The Harbinger
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 13:44:05 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Xander. You do know I’m a ranger too, right?”
[break][break]
He knows, and she knows that he knows, but it’s not like she would blame him if he had overlooked that little tidbit of information. She’s not the most accomplished ranger out there, after all, nor is it her full time job anymore, and they haven’t done any missions together before. Shouldn’t she take this as her chance to show him what she can do, then? Maybe, but they have a job to do. There are pokémon acting aggressive, being a potential danger to people, and for Lia, putting a stop to that comes above all.
[break][break]
So, it’s playfully that she chides him, and when he shows concern over her safety, she simply smiles at him – in that way of hers that is so soft and sweet.
[break][break]
”Have a little faith in me, no?”
[break][break]
To be honest, part of the reason why she had insisted on coming is because she’s worried about his safety too, but she knows better than to voice concerns like those.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Absol Absolved ♡
[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #E9C25D; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #E9C25D!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #E9C25D; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #E9C25D; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #E9C25D; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]