TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 15:32:14 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a rare privilege to be able to call a councilman out of his office and onto the doorsteps of hoenn's treacherous terrain, but somehow jayden manages. or rather, it's more his father's name does.

[break][break] after all, dmitri's influence is far-reaching, even in his death.

[break][break] if he was dead. but that was another manner entirely.

[break][break] jayden waits outside the HQ of WYNDON CROSS PHARMACUTICALS, a newly constructed building thanks to the work of and her connections. once again, dmitri's influence extends even beyond his life. some might feel squandered to have to use such means to pull the puzzle pieces of his birthright together — but jayden is a rocket. he knows better than to waste time on petty emotions such as embarrassment or shame.

[break][break] "councilman," he greets, dipping slightly. "thank you for meeting with me today."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".jayden3"]--accent:#7E4EC3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc span"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; } .jayden3 .ooc a { font:11px/11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ccc;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2022 21:42:47 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
old strings pull, and with them, comes gabriel's attention. he steps out of the black SUV and onto the sidewalk. it was a surprisingly tame affair, despite two CEOs meeting, but he didn't much mind.
[break][break]
"how could i say no to the son of an old friend?" he doesn't bow himself, but his head cranes to regard the building, before turning a placid gaze onto jayden.
[break][break]
"i'm looking forward to touring your faculties, and seeing what work you've carried on in your father's stead."

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 6:27:44 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"of course, sir."

[break][break] it's a bit intimidating to meet , who not only is his father's old business contact but also a man who has quite the powerful hold on the region. even so, it's a necessary move to make. jayden knows that better than anyone.

[break][break] he holds the door open for the councilman, leading them first into the building. aside from a few construction staff that are still putting spackle on the walls and finishing adjustments on a nearby painting, the hallway is nearly empty as they walk through the front-desk are and down a much longer hallway.

[break][break] "i'm not sure how much you already know, so i'll start from the beginning. the board would like wyndon cross to become the forefront of pharmacuticals in hoenn," he says, pressing a button that opens another set of glassdoors. "as we have in galar."

[break][break] "our plans are first to start in rustboro city and expand outward. after all, with everything that is going on, there is likely to be a big need for advancements in pokemon medicine."

[break][break] "we are still in the hiring process to have our engineers and scientists on-board, but we do have one of our labs set up already. would you like see it?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc span"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; } .jayden3 .ooc a { font:11px/11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ccc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 1:09:29 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel raises his hand to stop the entourage behind him, forcing at least one of them to stagger in mid-step.[break][break]

"i'll be fine from here. keep the car running." the councilman didn't wait for his words to process, instead pushing on to follow the younger man ahead of him.
[break][break]
as they walk, and misha explains, gabriel says nothing. a CEO himself, he understands the necessities; the pitch, the tour, the amenities. each word is absorbed and filed away methodically, all the while his gaze as placid as the surface of a lake at morning. at the offer of a more pointed direction, he nods once.
[break][break]

"i would."

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 6:06:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"excellent, just this way then."

[break][break] he leads the other through the newly-built facilities with ease. there are few others that interrupt him, as he swipes his badge against one of the porygon-monitored detectors. pixels on the screen guarantee him entry and soon enough, they are walking through sliding glass doors towards a mostly empty lab.

[break][break] "as you know, it's important for our labs to run if we want to ship product to our consumers." a pause, looking around at the mostly empty laboratory. "in order for them to run, we need equipment." it's not that he expects to supply them. no, it's just a means to an end. "and a supplier to ship them."

[break][break] he had sent the paperwork all over to gabe's office. or rather, the board had. this was just a formality, a meeting between two men conducting business.

[break][break] "what do you think, sir?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 19:30:54 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel is silent the majority of the tour, eyes betraying no inner thoughts as he walks the compound. even as it comes to an end, his appraisal does not.
[break][break]
"an impressive complex," he adds with an even tone, turning a swaying head onto the smaller man in-front of him. the resemblance to his father was uncanny, yet something beneath that thought told him that, perhaps, it was just another façade.
[break][break]
"but, i'm not entirely convinced this speaks to me." his attention weighs heavily on jayden, despite no change his expression. "who are your investors?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 4:54:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"casper reyes and @calhoun ," he says. "at least, initially. there are a few more pending offers on the table but to be perfectly candid with you sir —"

[break][break] a pause as he glances upwards at him.

[break][break] "your support would be invaluable."

[break][break] for more reasons than one. not only was a man of means, but his connection with his own father meant that he was a man who could be trusted. he was sure that gabriel was already aware of dmitri volkov's influence, and the connections that he held with less than shadier means. despite that, the black patriarch had a stronger stomach than other league officials.

[break][break] "one moment."

[break][break] he steps away from the council member and walks over to the edge of the laboratory, punching some numbers in an ice-cold safebox. when he reappears at gabriel's side, he offers a small container which was only labeled as silver sulfadiazine 1%.

[break][break] "if you would like to see, our scientists in galar proved this to be useful for our burn victims," he said. "it has a soothing agent that is fast acting."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 2:45:54 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
he appreciated candor like this. politics, and half-truths were a common enough thing in his line of work that, he'd navigated them rather easily. but, honesty was refreshing in a way that political subterfuge just wasn't.

[break][break]
he remains in silence, even as retrieves the vial. he was no scientist, and far from the realm of a medical professional, but he narrows his eyes at the vial anyways.
[break][break]
his own scar was part of him; an intrinsic part of his identify that, even if given the chance, he would still keep it. but, he ran a wild-life preserve where burns were a common enough issue, so if he could mitigate that?
[break][break]
"show me."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 6:23:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hm."

[break][break] he pauses, considering the options that are available to him. showing one of his own wounds would matter little to , because jayden could certainly lie about the effects that he felt. to ask gabe to reveal his own seemed a tad bit too intimate for a man who was essentially his father's business partner.

[break][break] jayden hands over the small vial of cream to the other, to do with it what he likes, before disappearing for a moment. when he re-appears, he has an ipad in his hand.

[break][break] "you can see our input and output of sales here," he offers the other. on the screen, gabe would see several graphs and charts, different statistics that had been all displayed at the last monthly meeting.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 18:15:07 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel takes the pad, searching the data. he's silent for a minute, and then two, eyes glancing through with an ease built by years of practice.

[break][break]
when he's finished, he returns it.

[break][break]
"i will need to see more before i make my final decision," he starts, a half-truth, "but this has promise. send me what data you can to have it thoroughly reviewed."

[break][break]
thoroughly. if had any thoughts of falsifying data, gabriel hopes his words would steer him well clear of that mistake.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 6:06:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

relief blooms in his chest. was by no means an easy man to work with, but he was a powerful figure — whether it be rocket, league, council or whatever organization he fitted himself with. it was why his father had chosen to work with him at all.

[break][break] after all, dmitri was not a man who accepted inferiority.

[break][break] "of course, sir."

[break][break] his voice betrays nothing else, as it should. when the ipad is handed back to him, he returns it back to the table where he retrieved it from, as well as returning the burn cream back to the freezer in which it had been contained.

[break][break] "now that is over with. how are you feeling? would you like to grab a bite to eat?"

[break][break] it would be impolite to depart without at least offering, after all.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 4:23:33 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel contemplates his offer, than simply nods.
[break][break]
"we'll have more to discuss."
[break][break]
S.A.M. makes the annotation in his schedule, and the two depart for something to eat.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SHIPPING
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 2:45:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: