jayden cross
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 7:17:51 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

the golden pyroar.

[break][break] the lights of the bar gleam along the harbor, the bold insignia of @calhoun 's bar even visible from a distance. jayden glances down at a sheet of paper in his hand — on it wrote the coordinate of this particular location, given to him by one of his old contacts in galar.

[break][break] 'calhoun's in hoenn.'

[break][break] he swallows.

[break][break] with a jingle, jayden pushes the door open and peers into the darkened entrance. "mr. blythe?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @calhoun [break]
sleepless in slateport

[newclass=".jayden3"]--accent:#7E4EC3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc span"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; } .jayden3 .ooc a { font:11px/11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ccc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 2:56:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blyth"]
[attr="class","top"]

the door opens to the chiming of bells. above jayden, two chinglings take a nosedive before stopping right before the ex-beast. they rotate, turning to face jayden before giggling.[break][break]

then they float away, revealing the golden pyroar void of its usual patrons. one man sits at the bar, gaze briefly cast over his shoulder to confirm.[break][break]

"mischa."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-chingling"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-chingling"]

[newclass=".blyth"]--accent:#d3b763; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth blockquote i, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:00:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

he flinches.

[break][break] it's been a decade since anyone has called him that — at least anyone meaningful. and especially coming from a man like @calhoun, he can almost feel the shadow of his father looming behind his back. he swallows.

[break][break] "sir."

[break][break] in a few strides, jayden meets the other at the end of the bar. he ducks around the giggling chingling, and nods at the other.

[break][break] "it's nice to see you again. welcome to hoenn."

sleepless in slateport

[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; } .jayden3 blockquote img { filter: grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 blockquote b, .jayden3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .jayden3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';} .jayden3 blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jayden3 .ooc span"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; } .jayden3 .ooc a { font:11px/11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ccc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 7:53:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blyth"]
[attr="class","top"]

even over his shoulder, he does not miss the way jayden flinches. it's enough to amuse him, and it shows in the way his lips curl slightly. not like jayden would see it, however.[break][break]

"i was actually born here, believe it or not. not at the docks, mind you, but right here in slateport."[break][break]

the giggling chinglings float over, brushing past cal before settling on the shelf behind the bar. their little stub for legs dangle as they sit.[break][break]

"do you drink?"

[newclass=".blyth blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth blockquote i, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blyth .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 13:42:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah. my apologies."

[break][break] his father had never said much about his business contacts — never more than he needed to. than again, dmitri volkov by trade was always the type of man to keep his secrets close. even to his own family members.

[break][break] in some cases, especially to his own family members.

[break][break] he shakes his head. "not very much, but once in a while." he glances towards a seat nearby the other and points. "may i sit?"

sleepless in slateport

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 16:03:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blyth"]
[attr="class","top"]

after a simple look over at the bar, a bottle of gin floats over, carried by the two chingling as they struggle to hold it between their rotund bodies. the bottle drops overhead for cal to catch.[break][break]

"please. sit."[break][break]

realizing they're still missing glasses, he stands, walks over to the bar, and returns with two.[break][break]

"so, what brings you to the golden pyroar today, mischa?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 20:20:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

why was he here?

[break][break] a question indeed.

[break][break] "i heard you were in hoenn, so i wanted to pay a visit." a pause. "father always told me to be respectful."

[break][break] he swallows, as amethyst eyes follow the train of glasses set upon the furnishings in front of them.

[break][break] it's only when he returns that jayden looks up, daring to look into @calhoun 's eyes.

[break][break] "i also wanted to tell you about the business."

sleepless in slateport

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 2:44:57 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden3"]
[attr="class","top"]

in the silence of the bar, it's easy to share the intricate details of the operation without worrying about prying ears. if there's anything jayden is sure about when it comes to @calhoun, it's the meticulous way he can be trusted to handle important matters.

[break][break] after all, dmitri would have never trusted simply anyone.

[break][break] even so, there are still some things that jayden wishes to keep secret. he knows that he needs the other to establish the appropriate methods of communication. while will be helpful, it does not quite compare to the backyard drug trade that he knows that @calhoun is in control of.

[break][break] as the sun casts a shadow in the lake, jayden does his best to convey his business plan — all the while trying to ignore the shiver in his spine.

[break][break] as if someone else is watching.

[break][break] perhaps, his father's shadow.

sleepless in slateport

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GOLD [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 14:07:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: