he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 7:28:26 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]
an art class seems like the last thing aaron would ever attend. class in general, honestly, considering he never finished high school. [break][break] but true aaron lore masters know that aaron's parents are flush with cash from lilycove tourism. growing up, they had flexed the privilege of disposable income by putting him and his sisters in a variety of different extracurriculars. despite their best efforts to diversify their son's life, nothing kept his attention long except his stint at a trainers' school. 
[break][break]
looking back now, he kind of regrets losing all those skills. smoking, playing video games, and subsisting off of dry cereal and dry conversation with his roommate makes his life neither fulfilling nor impressive to women. 
[break][break]
so, here he is. sitting on a stool next to one of the women he's in art class to impress. she's hot as fuck (respectfully) and he gets to spend the next however long sharing a canvas with her. [break][break]
"i'm rusty, so sorry in advance," he says in the lull as they wait for the model to find a comfortable pose. the tools and tubes of paint in reach fill him with fuzzy childhood memories. hopefully getting back into art is something akin to riding a bicycle after a long time, otherwise this is going to be huge blunder (ft. a hot girl, too, so he'll never recover emotionally). 
[break][break]
"how do you wanna split up the work here?"
[break][break]
+  not me pretending i know anything about painting !!!

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D49736;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 8:51:35 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

through coincidence, fate, or maybe just her caring assistant wanting ana to branch out and pick up actual hobbies besides work, she finds herself in a painting class sat next to a particularly cute boy.[break][break]

"oh, i wouldn't worry too much. it's been years since i last painted so i'm sure we'll be equally as bad."[break][break]

but like the kid in class who'd say they think they failed the test only to ace it, ana's painting will surely be among the best in the class. but with aaron on her team? not sure.[break][break]

at his question, she reaches a hand out to draw a line down the middle of the canvas.[break][break]

"we could divide the canvas into two and be responsible for or own sides?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rotom"]

[newclass=".devon"]--accent:#c19298; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 17:05:17 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
not only is she smoking hot, but she's humble, too. aaron is immediately suspicious of the idea of them being equally bad. that's just the modesty talking — he's pretty certain that her side will be a masterpiece of the modern century and his will be, well, not that. 
[break][break]
"i'll do my best to keep up with you." the model finds a comfortable sitting pose. the room fills with the sounds of people rustling for their tools. "but feel free to have an off day so i don't end up embarrassing us."[break][break]aaron watches her take a pencil and draw a line down the middle of the canvas. she delineates the work in a way that they won't have to take responsibility for the other.[break][break]  "aight," he agrees after a beat. it would probably be harder to make the composition cohesive than if they just worked together in layers. she looks a lot smarter than he does, though, so she must know what she's doing. [break][break] aaron picks up his own pencil and begins to lightly sketch out the figure of the model sitting in front of them. he's delicate and concentrated as he works — two traits that no one has ever used to describe him.[break][break] "m'names aaron, by the way." might as well introduce himself since they'll be sitting together for a while. "you live around here at all?"[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 16:29:07 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

"and i'll do my best as well."[break][break]

modest as ever, ana starts on her side of the painting as well, though she takes a different approach than her partner does. no sketching and straight to painting.[break][break]

yes, they'll be sitting together for a while, so she figures it might be nice to get to know him as well even if he does seem a bit...interesting.[break][break]

"i do, actually. why? would you like to visit, aaron?"

[newclass=".devon blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 20:06:27 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
aaron pauses in his sketching once her side of the canvas is well underway. each brushstroke is deliberate, the swaths of color designed for their spot on the stretched linen. yep, she is definitely a pro. he turns his head away, renewed in his ambitions to meet her at her level. [break][break]
her question makes him push his pencil too hard into the canvas, leaving a dark line beside sketch-light strokes.
[break][break]holy shit, she wants me?
[break][break]
aaron clears his throat, mind oscillating between yes and no.
[break][break]
"whoa. shouldn't you take me out to dinner first?" he grabs a tube of white paint and fiddles with the seal. as long as he's busy putting paint to palette, he would be turned away just enough that she can't see the redness climbing up his cheeks. the pink coloring his ears? he couldn't help that. 
[break][break]
"i'm not that easy." his mock offense is coupled with a smile that can be heard in his voice.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 14:15:40 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

while he may fiddle with his tube of paint, she can practically see his ears turning a different shade, and it's one that makes her smile.[break][break]

she shrugs a shoulder, swirling her paintbrush in a cup of water to rinse it off before dipping it into a particular color.[break][break]

"i don't usually take cute boys out to dinner."[break][break]

she leans in, shoulder brushing against his as she whispers:[break][break]

"but for you, aaron, i'll make an exception."[break][break]

and when she pulls away, she lifts the paintbrush to gently smear a spot on his cheek: a matching shade of pink.

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 21:29:47 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
aaron is beginning to suspect the woman beside him is flirting with him. or trolling hard. he's leaning towards the latter, the same way she's leaning into his side to whisper in his ear. a barely-suppressed chill threatens to run down his spine. this must be the ASMR tingles everyone insists they get from those suspiciously-erotic ear-licking videos.
[break][break]
he turns his head towards her, face hot and eyes colored an unreadable mix of confusion, distrust, naivety and interest — to put it in proboards-appropriate terms.
[break][break]
she places the tip of her brush against his cheek and draws a mark, the paint a welcoming cool against his cheek.
[break][break]
"i - i — " he's supposed to be the forward and flirty one in situations, so to be outdone by a girl of all people leaves him stuttering and uncharacteristically nervous. fuck, this is making his heart beat harder than that time he flirted with death on mount chimney. 
[break][break]
"— in that case, let's go out after this." aaron forces the phrase out in a breath, his hand subconsciously drawn to the wet sensation on his face. his fingers come away sticky and reddish-pink.  
[break][break]
"unless you're just teasing me." he draws his hand towards his chest, stopping just short of leaving paint fingerprints on his shirt. "but that would be kinda fucked up, p-playing with my poor, little heart like this."
[break][break]
+                          

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 9:19:45 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

aaron's newfound courage (or hidden?) has her tilting her head at him in slight surprise; good or bad, they'll find out soon enough.[break][break]

"after this?"[break][break]

she hums, turning away to glance at the model still frozen in a pose before them. she briefly wonders how uncomfortable they must be to be stuck like that for hours on end.[break][break]

"i'll think about it. i'm leaning towards a yes, but you'll have to impress me with your painting."[break][break]

another flick of her hand draws a stroke on the canvas.[break][break]

"can you do that for me, aaron?"

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 17:58:36 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
"after this?"
[break][break]
aaron nods, reaching for a paint-stained rag. he dries his fingers on it, idly examining the mottled spots of blush-colored dye that linger no matter how much he rubs at them. and he doesn't dare try and agitate the smear on his cheek — he can't risk looking like a total clown in front of her. semi-clown, though? so far she seems kinda into that.
[break][break]
all he has to do is impress her with his painting. her question strikes a chord, the paint on his cheek camouflaged against the redness of his face. she's giving big mommy energy. "b-bet."
[break][break]
aaron turns away to work on the base. the large swaths of color have no prejudice toward the tremble in his hand. [break][break]"quit distracting me, though." he says, voice thick with concentration. "it's cheating."
[break][break]after a minute, despite just asking her to stop distracting him, he asks, "so are you gonna tell me your name anytime soon, miss painting class girl?"
[break][break]
+                          

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
punching up [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 16:31:05 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

she laughs softly, quickly, like a whisper in the night.[break][break]

"bet."[break][break]

her attention remains on the canvas, on how her side seems to be shaping up quite nicely. but such is expected from the devon ceo.[break][break]

"you're right. but distracting you is fun." sat side by side, she moves her leg to brush against his. "and easy."[break][break]

she doesn't look at him when she introduces herself.[break][break]

"i'm ana."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights