TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 20:02:43 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

every hoennite, from the youngest to the oldest, knew what a ranger was supposed to be — what they stood for. they were ambassadors for the region, and possessed a sparkling reputation like no other. the majority of their work involved saving pokemon or civilians from pokemon-related disasters.

[break][break] that being said, that wasn't always the case. sometimes they were called it for funny miscellaneous tasks. like babysitting.

[break][break] hey! the ranger budget was still really low, and you had to make a living somehow.

[break][break] "don't worry," ollie assures the young, strung-out couple. the new parents have clearly not had any sleep in the last few days — maybe weeks. "we got this! i have the list of allergies, bedtimes, no-nos — yup, yup, no worries! don't you even think about calling us while on your date! yeah, yeah, have a wonderful night!"

[break][break] click.

[break][break] ollie turns to the only other adult in the room — .

[break][break] "so, uh, have you ever done this before?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
babysitter duty
[break]

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 22:34:16 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel didn't rationalize why he was here. that was too much of a thought process to work through, so instead, he sits back and silent.
[break][break]
when the parents leave he rounds a stoic, steady gaze onto the other man.
[break][break]
"i've had more children than i could count." he lets that answer the question indirectly. "but i trust you to handle things."

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 22:58:39 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

"oh! you have? how many?"

[break][break] the kids were sleeping — at least for now. ollie figured it would give him at least a little time to know the guy he was about to be trapped here with.

[break][break] he flops down onto the couch the other was sitting on. "no kids for me, but i do have a little sister. or i did." he frowns. it's been a minute since he'd thought about .

babysitter duty
[break]

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 23:01:45 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"the more than i can count portion should clue you into how many." he says, careful not to let the tinge of irritation flicker into his voice. instead, he reaches for his bag and grabs a can of beer. his dad flex of the day. gabriel tosses it towards the kid and picks out another one for himself.
[break][break]
"siblings are a pain in the ass," he says with a shrug, "but i'm sure you'll find each other again." he'd been far too lazy to look at the other mans last name to put 2 and 2 together.
[break][break]
oh well.

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 23:09:19 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

"... oh...."

[break][break] it only clicks after — this dude couldn't count! well, ollie was a gentleman. he knew how embarrassing it could be to reveal something private like that, so he simply nods in empathy towards the other.

[break][break] the beer is offered to him, and ollie opens it. the can lets out a satisfying hiss, before ollie knocks it back for a sip.

[break][break] "yeah, definitely! i also babysat back a bunch in college too — had to make the bills." he laughs, though careful to keep his voice soft so that it didn't wake up the baby. oh yeah, did he mention there was a baby?

[break][break] a thought occurs to him.

[break][break] "have you ever changed a diaper before?"

[break][break] just because someone had kids didn't make them a good parent. though, this guy definitely had dad bod written all over him. ollie was sure he was a great dad!

babysitter duty
[break]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 23:26:13 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
something about his question forces gabriel to narrow his eyes. did he look like the type of guy to leave his wife to do all the work?
[break][break]
"many." he cracks open the cold one. "do you know how to?"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 3:07:39 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

"... of course i do!"

[break][break] okay, no, not really. he didn't. was only a year younger than him after all.

[break][break] at least, no one would find out. after all, what were the odds that —

[break][break] 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' the baby cry breaks through the air.

[break][break] oops.

[break][break] "okay. maybe not. can you show me?"

[break][break] he looks at with a hopeful look.

babysitter duty
[break]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 20:24:55 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
he sighs, expecting this. the cries of the child from above are surprisingly welcoming noise, his mind reaching far back to memories he hasn't touched in years.
[break][break]
the smallest trickle of a smile laces the corner of his lips.
[break][break]
he looks at the man, gaze narrowing.
[break][break]
"you sure you're ready for this?"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 20:34:25 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

"nope!" he says cheerfully, perhaps a little too much. "er... i mean, ready as i'll ever be."

[break][break] he gives a bit of an awkward laugh and offers his hand out for the other's beer can. he jogs over to the kitchen to toss both in a nearby trashcan.

[break][break] the baby's cries wail louder - if at all possible - and it makes ollie wince. geeze. that tyke was loud. he wonders if 's little tyke had ever been as loud?

[break][break] "i can meet you in the baby room. i think i saw some diapers in a closet upstairs."

[break][break] before is able to say anything, ollie rushes off.

babysitter duty
[break]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 4:13:05 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel takes a considerable chug of his cold one, sighing as he feels the bitter but delicious dad liquid down his throat. with a sigh that only a father could make, he pushes himself to his feet and walks to the stairs.
[break][break]
before he could even ascend the devilish knee crackers, he's speaking.
[break][break]
"now listen here, you want to hold the baby like a football and then—"
[break][break]
the rest fades as he departs upstairs.

[attr="class","notes"]@name[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
daddy x daddy [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 4:11:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: