3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 22:59:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva knows what’s coming, and she’s ready.

[break][break]

Well, she thinks she knows. What she doesn’t’ know I how truly bad it is. She has hope, a little bit of hope she can try and undo the wrong had brought upon them. It’s frivolous hope, hope that will do more harm than good in the end.

[break][break]

The doctor’s stomach pinches, nausea sinks in when she really thinks about what’s to come. Melody would be heart broken. Matias did that. Now the pressure rested on Eva’s shoulders. She’s not foreign to it in her line of work, but it never gets any easier.

[break][break]

A set of the Relicanth’s xrays glows on a screen behind her showing just how integrated the crystals are in its core. Melody would find them in her lab, waiting and ready to assess the Relicanth and do what they can to bring the primal crystal pokemon back.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 21:46:34 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

After the meeting with dahlia. Melody was destroyed inside, regardless of the outcome of that meeting she wouldn't be satisfied. Nothing could save her relicanth. The smallest bit of hope she had left was . [break][break]

She rushed into the lab, tears that had long since dried still staining her face as they begun to leak once more. [break][break]

"Eva!" she cried out looking for her. "Please! Please help him! He's gonna die please!!" she said as she quickly handed the pokeball containing her pokemon over to her. "He- He's missing..his body..it's-.." she said trying to speak between breaths but her adrenaline had begun to to spike once more. However the veins had spoken to her about didn't appear just yet, as if trying to hide away as she tried to push back it's influence.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 5:33:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

She must have studied the xrays a thousand times, combing over them carefully to make sure she didn’t miss anything. The pokemon was fascinating, and Eva still couldn’t believe it even existed with these crystals so deeply embedded in it. They protruded were normal organs should go. Did they replace them or just push them aside? Perhaps she’s find out soon enough . . .

[break][break]

Mew hovers closely, it’s small tail tickling Eva’s shoulder. Curiosity had gotten the better of it and whatever was about to happen seemed like it might be exciting, so it stuck around Eva’s lab longer than usual.

[break][break]

The frantic cry of her name nearly makes her jump out of her skin. Eva spins around to find a disheveled Melody pressing a pokeball into her hands. The Relicanth. Without a word, the doctor nods, spinning to place the pokeball into a machine similar to what they have at Pokecenters. It whirls to life, displaying an image of the pokemon inside, its’ vitals, and an initial assessment of it’s wounds.

[break][break]

It doesn’t take longer for alarms to flare and red messages warning of the pokemon’s critical nature. Just as she suspected, normal healing methods weren’t gonna cut it.

[break][break]

“Blade, get F.E.M.A., Althea, prepare the surgical suite,” Eva compares the image on the screen to the xrays, a grim shadow crossing her features. Surgical repair is the only option. As the pokemon prepare, she turns back towards Melody, “I’ll try my best Melody but . . . this looks bad . . .”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 0:18:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

Eva could save him right? She was an amazing doctor, she was top of the line! Surely she could save Relicanth! Melodys heart skipped a beat almost, as she looked at the picture of Relicanth's current conditions, forcing her to relive the scenes of the attack. [break][break]

Matias using that z-energy, Relicanth screaming while he began to burn, the primal crystals slowly disintegrating as the z-energy activated the energy inside of it. She slowly began to lose faith, falling to her knees as she saw that comparison of before and after up on the screen. "No..."

She couldn't move, she couldn't help, she was hopeless as she let out a cry of pain from deep within her chest as her heart was shattered. She leaned forward, beginning to cry on the floor. [break][break]

Cobalion walks in behind her, seeing his partner in tatters. He closes his eyes and lowers his gaze as he can guess what exactly Melody had just learned. He looked over at , his stern demeanor burning into her, as if pleading with the doctor to do as much as she can.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 5:41:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mew’s ever-changing move set always seemed to fit the situation perfectly. In this case, Melody’s utter helplessness plucks at the little pokemon’s empathy. It drifts towards the young woman and her Coballion, tapping her on the shoulder with a gentle, comforting touch. CALM MIND seems to seep through it, an attempt to ease some of the woman’s pain.

[break][break]

If only It could do the same for Eva.

[break][break]

This isn’t her first time combating the struggle of giving other bad news. She’d done too many times in Kanto. Each time was never easier than the last. It hurt her just as much, perhaps in a different way: Failure to do her job.

[break][break]

“I’ll do my best, Melody,” she promises both her friend and Coballion before turning to leave the woman in the capable hands of her companion Coballion and Mew.

[break][break]

Sterilely gloved, gowned, and with F.E.M.A in place, she enters the operating room with her assistant, Blissey, to attempt a miracle.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 1:31:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

The calm mind proved effective, the black veins that were starting to form from the back of her head slowly began to vanished as she calmed down. [break][break]

However the one hidden on her neck remained, her hair obscuring it from view.[break][break]

With cobalion and Eva's pink little companion by her side, Melody moved to the waiting room. She sat down on the seat, cobalion staring at the back of her neck oddly as she barely paid attention to where his gaze was as she laid on him for support. "I can't believe this Cobalion...how did we end up like this..? Matias of all people to betray my like this.." she says as her eyes wander over to Mew, trying to pass the time as each minute felt like an excruciating hour in these white walls. [break][break]

"Hey mew...how do you feel about people?" she asks, wondering if mew could even speak or understand her.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 3:06:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

At first, it doesn’t seem like Mew understands the question. It idly floats in front of Melody and Coballion, tilting it’s small head in quizzical thought. Twisting on itself and slipping in the air, the small pink pokemon ventures off into the lab to look for something.

[break][break]

Meanwhile, Eva is struggling in the surgery suite. It’s worse than she thought. The large gashes the absent crystals left are too large to be closed. Blood constantly oozes from vessels she can’t find, and the heart beat’s rhythm becomes more difficult to predict. It lowers, steady fading with every passing second between them.

[break][break]

Adrenaline kicks in but doesn’t make her shake. It makes her stable, strong, determined. Quick, steady hands move between gauze, suture, and tools to diligently ligate and identify the oozing vessels. For every one she finds, more appear. The hole she works in are unnatural and, therefore, pose a new challenge. Unfortunately, it’s now one she will overcome.

[break][break]

The Porygon2 beeps frantically, warning of the Relicanth’s steady decline, “I KNOW, FEMA,” she hisses beneath the surgical mask, her hand working even faster than before. The heart rate drops dangerous low, “Atropine!” the drug stimulates the pokemon long enough for Eva to get a few more things situated, but it doesn’t hold and they descend into chaos. Sparks fly beneath the Porygon2’s THUNDER SHOCK, a feeble attempt to restore as struggling heart. Atropine, epinephrine, SHOCK.

[break][break]

A flat line is a sign of failure, an empty space on a screen meant to be filled, “Damn it!” her fists pound against the table in defeat.

[break][break]

Mew finally returns to Melody with its answer. It doesn’t use words, it never has. Instead it has one of Eva’s sethocopes fixed into its ears. In the palm of its tiny hand is the bell extended towards Melody’s chest. If given permission, it would listen to her heart, mewing happily at the sound of it’s rhythm. The device is then extending to Melody to put in her ears, and the bell turned onto the pokemon’s own chest. She’d be greeted with the rapid thrumming of the Mew’s own heart.

[break][break]

One and the same, pokemon and humans. Every life a gift. Every heart beat a blessing, and every one worth saving.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 6:16:28 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Melody allows mew to place the stethoscope on Melody's head, she had really liked mew's answer as it aligned with her own view points. [break][break]

Yet someone disagreed with their viewpoints, Cobalion silently huffs. He saw many humans, he saw many tragic scenes caused by them, and he had seen many pokemon hurt due to humans. There were exceptions to this rule, Melody. Dr. Eva currently lending her assistance to Melody..and few others. [break][break]

But he believed humans to be cruel at heart, greedy creatures who wanted nothing but to fufill their own goals. Left unchecked they'd be the end of everything, pokemon and themselves alike. It's why he lent melody her aid, she was different. She would eventually see his way. [break][break]

"I still..I cant believe He'd do something like this..Why? Just for a chance at working with a legendary pokemon? What if Groudon attacked him instead? Rayquaza wouldn't reason with us when he showed up to the light house....It doesn't make sense.. that's not the I knew.. Or that I thought I knew..." she was still hurt, physically the wounds were minor but the wounds she felt inside were the ones killing her. [break][break]

Unless she meant so little to him. He was just like the rest of them, the people who had shaped the world around her. She wasn't a very religious person but...melody put her hands together and began to pray "I know I don't speak to you often..hell it's fucked up for me to only come when things are dark...but please..save him..he doesn't deserve such a cruel fate.." She begged the higher power. [break][break]

yet her calls for mercy would fall upon deaf ears as Relicanth began to take his last breaths in this world.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 5:07:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A heavy sigh breaks the silence of the operating room. Her hands fall flat against the table, emerald eye glued on the flat line that run across the display screen of the Porygon2. It isn’t until F.E.M.A. cuts off the transmission that Eva snaps out of her little trance.

[break][break]

“Oh,” she clears her throat, swallowing back the painful lump that had tightened in her throat. With it, the tears disappear, professionalism reigns, although inside she screams.

[break][break]

Reluctantly, she snaps her gloves off, throwing them aside to be discarded, “Let’s . . . clean him up, please,” Blissey understands, immediately getting to work neatly wrapping the Relicanth in a clean blanket, tucked in as it he was sleeping. It covers the gapping holes left where there use to be crystals. Eva closes his eyes, adding a final touch to the practiced scene.

[break][break]

Eva cradles him like a child, bringing the dolled up Relicanth back through the doors and into the room where Melody waited, “I- I’m sorry, Melody . . . I did everything I could but . . . he’s resting peacefully now,” Eva looks away, reluctant to meet Melody’s gaze. She couldn’t do her job, and she knows who is responsible for this. The weight of that is suffocating.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 1:14:47 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

As she spent time with Mew and Cobalion, each second felt agonizing, each minute her heart sank even further until finally. [break][break]

The light for the emergency room turned off and Eva appeared from the room. Melody's eyes lit up with hope before she saw the Relicanth wrapped up in some blankets.[break][break]

She fell to her knees again, yet no tears fell from her face. In her heart she knew this is what would happen, it was cruel of her to even bring Relicanth here and drag Eva into it but a small part of her hoped she was wrong. she had hoped this was all a horrid dream she'd wake up, create a statue of and then destroy it like she had done previously but this was no dream. [break][break]

This was a nightmare. [break][break]

She held her arms out for eva to give her the Relicanth, staying silent. "Why.." she asked herself, yet not continuing to utter the rest of her statement right away as Cobalion looked at her intensely as she was on the cusp of realizing something. Her head was hurting again, black veins slowly spreading on Melody's body, slowly creeping past her sleeves that Eva could see. [break][break]

The toxin was activating, forcing her to try and regress, but the sight of Relicanth's body wouldn't let her forget. "Whywhywhy.." she asked over and over yet the rest of her sentence never came out as she leaned over and hugged her pokemon. [break][break]

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 1:41:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Why?

[break][break]

That’s a question Eva couldn’t answer, and likely wasn’t meant to. If she dug down deep, she could likely figure out the answer, but it wasn’t her place to talk on ’s behalf. He was watching, hopefully feeling some sort of remorse for his actions. Likely not.

[break][break]

“I’m sorry, Melody,” she repeats, finally having the courage to turn towards Melody. Eva’s own inner turmoil spurs Mew into action. The pink pokemon settles on her head, wrapping its tail around her shoulders in comfort. Eva is thankful for its presence.

[break][break]

Mew suddenly shifts, jumping off Eva’s head when it feels the tension rise within the doctor. Eva’s eyes are wide, fixed on the dark veins crawling across Melody’s hands. ’s warning repeats itself in her head, “M-Melody! Your hands . . .”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 0:46:08 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

The world around her went silent as melody cut out everything else around her. She didn't want to hear it, instead she heard a voice in the back of her mind. Calling out to her, beckoning her to give in to her impulses, let go, Madeleine couldn't stop her. [break][break]

She starts to give into the voice but 's voice cuts through the white noise as she's brought back to reality and sees her hands. [break][break]

Black veins.[break][break]

She looks up at Eva and sees the horrified look on the woman's face. Voices whisper in her ear, false ones that sound just like Melody. "She hates you, you're annoying her. Look at her expression, she let your fish die.." they kept intruding, she placed one of her hands on her ears, trying to block it all out. "stop it.." [break][break]

Her eyes began to swell with tears once more, but these felt different. They felt..real, raw, they burned her spirit away as the pain was to much. "Don't look at me!" she shouted standing up suddenly as Cobalion moved over to her side and stood between Eva and Melody.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 14:49:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

was right.

[break][break]

Of course she doubted him, she didn’t want to believe it. To believe that her friend was poisoned by something, something sinister. It’s a darkness that makes Mew uncomfortable. The little pink pokemon shifts anxiously and tucks itself behind Eva as Cobalion cuts between them. The legendary’s mass forces her to step back.

[break][break]

“M- Melody, wait! I can help you,” there’s a sense of urgency in her voice. Another one. She can’t lose another one though this is far from Primal Energy Intoxication. This is something else.

[break][break]

“Coballion, move!” she demands, attempting to step around the pokemon to get to Melody, “I want to help her, not hurt her!”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 22:33:03 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"NO!" she shouts back at as Cobalion continued to stand in her way. He had no reason to trust Eva, Melody trusted Matias and look where that got her. No, he wouldn't let her be harmed again by humans, no one would lay a hand on her any further unless she wanted it. [break][break]

Cobalion cast a scary face upon both Mew and Eva, trying to keep them from trying to intrude upon Melody's personal space as she grieved. Which each word she spoke, Melody's veins pulsed more and more violently. She was trying to fight back, but she was losing. [break][break]

She stood up hap hazardly, carrying the Relicanth in her arms still as if it was a small child. 'Fight her, leave, confront her, justice, justice, justice.' [break][break]

A voice was speaking to her, similar to her own but..alien..as she heard a pokemon's cry within her mind, attempting to mimic her voice. [break][break]

(Warning, audio is loud. Adjust volume before playing)
[player]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/audio/cries/nihilego.mp3[/player] [break][break]

'Do whatever you want, rapunzel.' [break][break]

And so she did, she mounted onto cobalion. "Get me out of here.. Don't let them find us.." he agreed, Cobalion suddenly rushed off with Melody in tow.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
ATROPINE [s]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 5:26:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

No?

[break][break]

Eva’s gaze tightens and eyes narrow. Fear and hesitation is understandable, but something as sinister as this needs to be taken care of, “Melody, no, please!” her hands reaches out for her, but Coballin lurches forward and carries Melody out of the lab without another glance back.

[break][break]

They leave Eva, staring blankly off into the distance in which they disappeared. Her hand drops back to her side. Genuine concern creases her brow. By now, had likely come out of her office since Melody had left, “You were right. Something is wrong – Very wrong.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+