awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
BLOOMING [m][past]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 0:42:02 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

leila looks forlornly after ollie, back groaning as she turns. the herbs and bushes on her back rustle, but then she settles back down on her haunches and sighs, soaking up the still-wet soil from samuel's earlier spray. willow, despite her complaints, looks fondly after her. 

she laughs when ollie mentions a snack. she leans back against the workbench and reaches for scissors, cutting the neat little tie around the herb bundle. the extra twine, she throws in the junk drawer (whole family of hoarders, this one). 

she rubs one of the leaves and tickles under ollie's nose. 

"silly, we just had a snack. but fine, fine. i made another pie. should be cooled by now." she checks her watch. "ro's probably only got another twenty minutes or so too."
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
BLOOMING [m][past]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 8:43:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

he balks.

[break][break] "we did? are ya sure? 'cause my stomach's still grumblin." maybe his memory was off, but he could've sworn that he'd come to her house and then she'd dragged him straight to work. not that he minded, considering this was his work.

[break][break] he grins a bit sheepishly. "guess i got hungry again?"

[break][break] at the mention of pie, he brightens. hooking an arm with hers, he begins tugging her towards the house. "what're we waiting for? your pies are seriously the best. ro better watch out - i'm gonna eat it all before he wakes up."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
berry patch kids
[break]

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
BLOOMING [m][past]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 23:10:50 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

"there'll be hell to pay if you do," she says teasingly as she lopes beside him. samuel gives them a wave when they exit the greenhouse. willow fiddles with the herb bundles a little bit more. it's spring and many of the atkins' flower pokemon are milling around the property. many of them dance alongside ollie and willow while they walk the stepping stone path back to the flower shop. 

they love showing off for ollie. 

when they're back inside, she's surprised to see roman on her mother's hip. he sleepily looks over her shoulder and brightens when he sees willow walk in, hands reaching out to grab for her. 

as she takes him, trading the herbs for her son, roman's sleepy smile beams wider because ollie walks in behind her. 

"ohllie!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BLOOMING [m][past]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 23:51:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: