saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,108 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 14:28:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

this, matias knows, is not the will of groudon, but it is still an amusing sight to see people preaching false gospels that they believe to be true. amusing, but also frightening to think of the lengths they may go to.[break][break]

DROUGHT bleeds across the usually cool city of ever grande where a small rally has formed in the city center. between the odd chants and the dances to conjure SUNNY DAY, it's safe to say they've stirred quite a bit of commotion and panic.[break][break]

matias is far more sympathetic to them than he expects to be, however.[break][break]

"alright, then."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 1:17:43 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
despite his rather large size, gabriel still finds ways to sneak up on people. as the saying went: move like a butterfree, sting like a beedril, but sneak like a purrloin.
[break][break]
"it's a wonder what goes through the minds of people like this." the councilman's voice doesn't hold anger, spite, or even disgust. only curiosity bleeds into the thick baritone, but barely even that. it only gains a real semblance of emotion when he turns to regard the familiar man beside him.
[break][break]
"here to do the work of your new patron, then?"
[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,108 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 8:26:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

despite his nimble steps, gabe's cheeks give him away as the viscous slapping can be heard from miles away. matias turns to greet the councilman who remains a pleasant sight.[break][break]

"rampant and unchecked belief, i imagine. they believe this to be groudon's will; that making it disgustingly hot is somehow what groudon wants."[break][break]

a foolish belief, but it's easy and perhaps unfair for him to judge.[break][break]

"do you believe in gods, gabe?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 7:16:15 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"believe? no, not really." a strange notion, considering he'd seen a dozen gods go toe-to-toe back in the alternate reality. his eyes recognized them as beings that existed; powerful and almighty as they were.
[break][break]
but he held no belief in them, or in the fact they were true Gods. just insanely powerful children acting on their whims.
[break][break]
"do you?"
[break][break]
it seemed a rhetorical question at best. after all, what herald didn't believe, at a minimum, in their own god?
[break][break]
a foolish one? or maybe there was a level of wisdom, in not giving their god that right over them. the thought amuses him and lets it sit idly as he waits for an answer.

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,108 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 15:12:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no."[break][break]

his gaze falls to the "legendary" beside him, to one of the swords of justice.[break][break]

"people made them to be beings of mythical power. gods. when in reality they're..."[break][break]

he shrugs.[break][break]

"you can slay a god just like any other pokemon."

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 14:35:59 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel nods, having come to a similar conclusion. it was, in-truth, part of the reason he'd refuse to ever pair with one should the opportunity arise - they were not the answer to everything.
[Break][break]
"still," he says, raising a thick brow, "i'd be interested to see it in action. and," he adds with a faint smile, "the reaction of these cultists seeing their God render judgement, would be... biblically entertaining. "

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,108 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 9:41:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it would be amusing."[break][break]

sadly, groudon's return and choice in avatar will remain hidden only to those allowed. gabriel as councilman had been privy to that knowledge as per matias' request.[break][break]

"for now, do you something to make it rain?"[break][break]

the suggestion leaves a sour taste in his mouth.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 2:50:49 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"i don't," he says simply, taking a mental stock of his pokemon. all, or at least the vast majority, were fire-types. he was almost positive that, with enough heat fired directly into the sky, you could all but force it to rain. that seemed... impractical.
[break][break]
"rumor is you have... an extensive collection from which you pull from. or, did you wish to make me feel included?" he chuckles slightly, and reaches for a pokeball.
[break][break]
"though, if you want a cloud of smog."
[break][break]
he gives the avatar a look out of the corner of his eye.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,108 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 9:05:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"is that the rumor? first i'm hearing of it."[break][break]

the small smirk he wears may betray him as he unclips two pokeballs from his belt. he figures they'd need some firepower (or waterpower) to conquer the DROUGHT.[break][break]

dragonair and slowking's RAIN DANCES combat against the DROUGHT, soon overpowering it as rain clouds start to form overhead.[break][break]

"hope you brought an umbrella."

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dragonair"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-slowking"]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:27:29 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"no need," he muses, lifting his chin up to embrace the downpour. cold and wet, they satisfying.
[break]
[break]
"it's a good thing my cats enjoy the rain." behind him almost half-a-dozen members of his pride stand, many of them stretching limber bodies. one in particular, aurum, licks the fur around his mouth eagerly.[break]
[break]

"shall we get started, then?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,108 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 4:09:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"let's."[break][break]

what could a mere group of cultists do to combat against a councilman and an elite four?[break][break]

nothing.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SUNNY DAY
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 8:46:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: