i would like to punch calem [s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 15:07:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
238 for
artemis hadn't really been to lilycove in a while. not since he had ran into while he was looking for mint, and not since he had decided he wasn't going to keep looking for him when he clearly didn't want to be found.

of course, a lot had happened since then, but when artemis went to lilycove this time, it wasn't for . it was just to go shopping. he didn't know much about this city, honestly, other than the fact that it supposedly had some good clothing stores. it was enough that he could check it out, he thinks, even if he isn't entirely convinced it'll have anything he wants to wear.

which he was sort of right about? mostly because it was too hot, and even resting in the shade didn't do much for him. his search for clothes shops had quickly just turned into a search for someplace cool enough to rest for however long it took.

the sight of the art gallery- vivid silk?- comes as a surprise to him when he sees it, but it offers shade as he tries to figure out his next course of action. he doesn't think he'd resort to paying to go to the gallery, if it's even open, but the gust of cool air that follows when the door opens makes it tempting.

fuck hoenn for being this hot. he already missed when it was snowing.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 23:25:11 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
The door opens.

What @artemis would find is that the Gallery is bustling. While technically not open to the public currently, people travel back and forth with purpose. Carefully carrying works of art, cleaning, packing things that have been purchased up to ship. There is a receptionist desk, complete with colorful pamphlets about the pieces currently displayed laying out in neat piles. No one is there, however.

He has a few moments to peace to enjoy the cool air before he's seized upon.

"Are you here for the ?"

Calem steps out, business suit on and reading glasses on his face. A clip board is in his hands, some paperwork being filled out and passed along.

He looks up before raising a brow, not bothering to hide his assessing look of the other.

".... Or, perhaps, you just wandered in from outside?"

At least Calem smiles as he asks.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 23:35:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artemis"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

oh, shit.[break][break]

as soon as artemis opens the door, he's realizes he's fucked up. just a little. a tiny fuck up. he hadn't even noticed anything saying the gallery wasn't open to the public (which, to be fair, he wasn't paying attention in his attempt to get out of the heat, either).[break][break]

he's about to turn around and head right the fuck back out those doors like he had never been there when a redhead man steps out. artemis practically freezes, like a deer in the headlights, as he tries to process what the man is asking. ...? does know his brother is-[break][break]

no. no. he's going to avoid any thoughts of mint.[break][break]

'sorry. i sort of just wandered in. i'll go. i didn't realize.' the man, at least, seems nice enough, but embarrassment floods artemis' cheeks as he signs out his answer. if he could kick himself, he thinks he would be right now.[break][break]

he's doing it enough mentally, anyways. .

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fa solid fa-cat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".artemis"]--accent:#82648f;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 21:39:20 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Calem looks over @artemis once again before nodding to himself.

"You're free to stay a while." It was not kindness that dictated this. "My office is upstairs. Would you care to join me for a cold drink?"

Motioning to one of the workers, he passed off his clipboard to her before stepping back. It would give the other the chance to either refuse or comply. Whichever he chose.

"Ah, where are my manners? I'm Calem Pollet. It's lovely to meet you." His hand was offered to shake.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 16:37:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.artemisBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","believeBG"]
[attr="class","believeHead"]

[attr="class","believeIcon"]

[attr="class","believeBody"]

he's still tempted to leave, half spurred on by embarrassment that he wandered into some gallery he's not supposed to and half by the fact that mention of the fisks almost unnerve him now, knowing what he does. but this man- calem, as he introduces himself- seems nice enough.[break][break]

he isn't making a big deal about artemis wandering into his gallery, at least, so there's that.[break][break]

artemis hesitates, just for a moment, torn between denying the request- i have people to get back to, sorry,- or going along with it. after a moment, he nods; it's the least he can do, he thinks, after he just randomly showed up. 'it would be nice.'[break][break]

is he trying to be on his best behavior after he more or less just embarrassed himself? yes, but calem doesn't have to know that. 'i'm artemis chary. it's lovely to meet you, too.'[break][break]

this time, there's no remaining hesitation as he goes to shake calem's hand.

[attr="class","believeButton"]
// hate this man

artemis

[newclass=.believeBG]background-color:#fff;width:400px;padding-bottom:20px;border-radius:10px;box-shadow:#ccc 4px 4px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeHead]background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/98/9e/49989e61e44b15452f882ce5f8ba1af6.gif);background-position:center center;border-radius:10px 10px 0 0;height:175px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeIcon]-webkit-transform:rotate(-39deg);float:left;margin-top:-70px;margin-left:50px;border:#fff 5px solid;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeIcon IMG]width:65px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody]padding:20px 40px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;color:#3a3a3a;line-height:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody b]color:#ab8ed1;font-family:varela round;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody i]color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeButton]background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/98/9e/49989e61e44b15452f882ce5f8ba1af6.gif);background-position:center center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(60%);height:40px;width:80%;border-radius:80px;box-shadow:#ccc 1px 1px 3px;color:#fff;line-height:40px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeButton a]color:#fff!important;font-weight:400!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Varela Round]
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 16:44:32 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Calem's handshake is firm. Another sweet smile at @artemis- then he's sweeping the other upstairs.

Once or twice they pass impressive pieces of art. Calem can't help but stop and wax poetic, if only for a moment, about the pieces. Yet, quickly, they find their way into his office. It's plush and fancy. A fridge is opened with lots of fizzy and bubbly drinks, high price. He motions to Artemis to take what he likes.

Calem grabs some strawberry drink and sits down behind his desk.

"Sorry if this has been a lot. I get very eager when meeting new people." At least, for the moment, Calem is polite.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a lovely bone structure?" A small laugh, the pink of a flush creeping onto his cheeks. "Sorry, that's odd to say. I mean it as a compliment, I assure you."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 17:38:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.artemisBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.artemisHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","believeBG"]
[attr="class","believeHead"]

[attr="class","believeIcon"]

[attr="class","believeBody"]

artemis doesn't have much time to rethink his decision before the man, calem, is practically sweeping him upstairs. they pass by a few impressive pieces, and artemis...he likes them, but not to the extent that this red haired man, waxing poetic about the pieces, does. it's only another reminder of how out of place he feels.[break][break]

the office itself is plush and fancy, and, in a way, reminds artemis of his apartment before he started sort of living with . it's strange how used to it he had gotten, so fast, because despite how fancy it is, it feels sort of cold in comparison.[break][break]

which...to be fair, it is an office.[break][break]

he's quick to choose the strawberry drink, too, just because he feels awkward choosing any different while he's a...guest? sort of? in the art gallery, since this man was nice enough to not immediately chase him off.[break][break]

'no, you're fine! i totally get it.' he doesn't, because he's not great with new people, but he can pretend he is for now. he almost laughs, at the other comment, because he's actually heard it a lot- life as a model would do that to someone, he supposes.[break][break]

'they have, actually. not so much now, but when i was doing a lot of modeling back in sinnoh.' maybe that's why it doesn't really seem weird to him anymore.

[attr="class","believeButton"]
// hate this man!!!!

artemis

[newclass=.believeBG]background-color:#fff;width:400px;padding-bottom:20px;border-radius:10px;box-shadow:#ccc 4px 4px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeHead]background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/98/9e/49989e61e44b15452f882ce5f8ba1af6.gif);background-position:center center;border-radius:10px 10px 0 0;height:175px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 75%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeIcon]-webkit-transform:rotate(-39deg);float:left;margin-top:-70px;margin-left:50px;border:#fff 5px solid;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeIcon IMG]width:65px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody]padding:20px 40px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;color:#3a3a3a;line-height:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody b]color:#ab8ed1;font-family:varela round;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeBody i]color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeButton]background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/49/98/9e/49989e61e44b15452f882ce5f8ba1af6.gif);background-position:center center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(60%);height:40px;width:80%;border-radius:80px;box-shadow:#ccc 1px 1px 3px;color:#fff;line-height:40px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.believeButton a]color:#fff!important;font-weight:400!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Varela Round]
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 18:00:39 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
"A model? Ah, I've always heard that it's a harsh job to have." He gives a little nod, taking off the metal lid of his bottle; this is that fancy soda, after all. Glass bottles and metal twist turn tops.

"Have you ever thought of being an artistic model?" And here was the meat of what Calem wanted from @artimis. "I have an acquaintance who creates statues; he is desperately seeking a model to work off of for his latest piece."

It was also one of the people that Calem himself was sponsoring. He wanted those sculptures for his Gallery.

But, he shrugs and shakes that off.

"What brings you to Hoenn?" There is a tight smile and a small sigh. Not that he had stopped smiling this entire conversation. "It is not exactly... the friendliest place, I've come to learn." More like disasters happened every five minutes.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 4:57:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: