she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 1:34:18 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"] 
annalise has a sixth sense for greyson's downtime at work. or, at least, that's what it must feel like, the way his phone buzzes over and over once one of his matches ends.
[break][break]

TO: GREYSON🤪💅[break]
hi[break]
are you free rn?[break]
come outside[break]
it's important[break]!!!
[break][break]

yeah, that should work. annalise tucks her phone into her back pocket and leans forward to hug her knees. her jeans would never recover from sitting in the red fallarbor dirt, but at least the gym blocks wind-swept volcano ash from settling on her hair. 
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] +

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 5:02:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
with one hand in his pocket, greyson exits through the doors of the gym. his other hand was noticeably busy thumbing through his phone, gaze down and focused in a twist of confusion. after a few tentative steps he looks up, eyes widening just slightly as he notices the woman hugging her legs.
[break][break]
"anna, hey!" he jogs up the rest of the way, a note of concern in his expression. "is everything OK? your message seemed like you needed something ASAP."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 18:06:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"hi greyson!" as the distance closes between them, the concern becomes less and less warranted. putting a hand to the dirt, annalise pushes herself to her feet with a bright smile. "everything's more than okay now that you're here."  [break][break]
she dusts her hands off first, then the butt of her jeans. "i have a business opportunity to propose to you."
[break][break]

"now hear me out—" she slips her phone out of her back pocket and holds it at an angle so that he can't look at the screen. there's a silent stretch, broken up by little taps of acrylic against glass, then she holds her phone in his face. "look at my follower count."[break][break]

"almost half a milly." she lowers her phone. [break][break]"now, imagine the exposure your gym will get if you make one little, tiiiiny video with me. i know what you're thinking, but listen! my audience is mostly women. and you're young, handsome, single—" she looks up at him knowingly, eyebrows raised. "—so you'll get so many views! fallarbor will have to add a whole new expansion to your gym once this video gets out and the girlies are just lining up to see you."
[break][break]
annalise smiles up at him sweetly. "sounds like my best idea yet, huh?" 
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] +

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 5:02:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
not that he wasn't concerned for her safety any longer, he was concerned for his sanity.
[break][break]
unfolding a pair of thickly framed black glasses, greyson places them on the bridge of his nose before leaning down to inspect her phone. just as she said, half a million followers — or close enough to it.
[break][break]
"okayyyy," he says, not quite putting two and two together. then she speaks her plan, and he can feel the flush rising in his cheeks. he was indeed single, but all that other stuff? ridiculous.
[break][break]
he felt bad about refusing the request outright — he was a people pleaser, after all — so he does his best to play it off.
[break][break]
"i don't know annie. i'm not really... hip like most people my age. they probably wouldn't even be interested in my gym anyways, you know?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 5:05:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
doesn't immediately reject her shark tank pitch — a clear victory for the thirsty tiktok girlies in her eyes. she enthusiastically presses on, the cadence of her voice leaving little space to interrupt or object. then, at the end of her spiel, she looks up at him with doe eyes and tries to seal the deal.[break][break]
he doesn't even have to finish saying "i don't know, annie" to illicit a reaction out of her. a whisper of a whine rises in her throat, coming hand-in-hand with furrowing brows and a tug of a frown at the corners of her mouth. by the end of his polite refusal, she's begun to pout. 
[break][break]
"you have got to stop hanging out with those stuffy officials so much, greyson. you're literally, like, twenty-four." annalise folds her arms against her chest. [break][break] "plus, i don't need you to be hip," her nose wrinkles a bit at the word. arceus, he sounds like a bed-by-8pm type of guy. "i just need you to be your usual, charming self. and gym leaders are so hot right now — i've seen so many viral vids on ones in other regions."[break][break]
"listen, your good looks will grab their attention," her dour expression seems to have dissipated, her enthusiasm renewed. annalise unfolds her arms and plants the side of her fist into an upturned palm. "then, we'll do a little tour of your gym and let it speak for itself. theeen, a line outside the door to try and get a badge from the greyson connors. i can film and edit — all i need is a little screentime with my bestie."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 4:37:14 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson recognizes the signs, even before he's finished speaking. it takes all he has not to noticeably cringe back at the inevitable rant that was headed in his direction, and inwardly, he sighs.
[break][break]
in the end it doesn't take much to convince him, not really. he could say no until the meteor had arrived, and even then, she would get her way. with anna, greyson found, it was simply easier to concede more often than not.
[break][break]
"okay, okay." he says, defeat filling his chest with a long breath of air that he slowly exhales. "just, nothing that spoils the challenge, okay?" part of him realized that was a futile concession, so he vows to make sure she wouldn't have the opportunity to do that.
[break][break]
"uh when do you want to schedule this?" he looks down again at his phone, crinkling his nose against the frames. "i can do next week, thursday?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 21:32:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
this business opportunity has turned into a battle of attrition. annalise knows will fold eventually, so she keeps needling at him until his resolve breaks. she lets out a delighted laugh and claps her hands when he does, ignoring the slow, defeated exhale that accompanies his concession.
[break][break]
"well, duh, of course! we're just gonna give them a little taste of what fallarbor gym has to offer and then i'll say, like, 'i really recommend experiencing the gym yourself, so i won't spoil the challenges in this video' or something like that."
[break][break]
he looks down at his phone and seemingly scrolls through his calendar for an open timeslot to pencil her in. the formality grates her — can't he just go along with her stupid ideas without all his stiff-lipped bureaucracy? with a pout, she feigns a look at her own phone.
[break][break]
"mm, yeah, let me see ... huh, it looks like my only opening is, hm ... oh wow, i'm only free today! the next eighty years seem pretty booked up." she looks up at him with a helpless shrug.
[break][break]
"i guess we'll have to do it today, then, huh?" annalise reaches out to grab his free hand with her own, ready to guide him kicking and screaming to the entrance of his gym to film their first shot if she must. flashing him a cheeky smile, she pulls him along. "come on, grey!"
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 17:11:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson should've expected this - the fact that he didn't shows how naive he truly was.
[Break][break]
dragged by anna, he has no choice but to comply. he suppresses the sigh that bubbles up, and inwardly apologizes to the lunch meeting he wouldn't be making.
[Break][break]
"okay, okay. i'm coming." just how much would he regret this?

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 19:11:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
is happy about this? no, of course not. even as annalise drags him by the hand towards his gym, she can feel the reluctance. does she feel bad about forcing him? also no. sometimes, she just wants to tell him to smoke some oddish leaves and chill out once in a while. or go to a restaurant with his friends, grab a fruity little cocktail, and loosen the tightly coiled tension.
[break][break]
even if she did tell him, he's not the type to do either of those things.
[break][break]
she leads him to the gym's entrance and lets go of his hand. pursing her lips, she looks at him, then the gym, then grabs him by the arms. a guided shuffle to the left, an angle of his body so he won't be standing face on to the camera, and a sunshine-y, "try and act natural, okaaay?" conclude her manhandling of the gym leader.[break][break]
annalise steps back several paces and takes out her phone. she looks at greyson through the video preview, testing the shot. not that tiktok needs expert cinematography — but it gives her a moment to think of what to say, and gives him a moment to pray to some legendary to strike him down. or whatever.[break][break]
"i'm ready," she announces, lowering her phone to look at him properly. "i'll talk a little bit and then i'll bring you in, so just stand right there. oh, and also — if you could channel, like, a sexy and mysterious vibe, that would do numbers."
[break][break]
"sooo, you ready?"
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 22:36:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he loved fruity little cocktails. no shame in that. no shame at all.
[break][break]
"i'll... try." he says with a nervous smile, face twisting into something clearly uncomfortable. this was close enough to the interview he had with that he's not too bad, but this definitely wasn't a specialty of his.
[break][break]
when she gives directions he blanches slightly, but simply nods. instinctively, greyson tosses his hands into his pocket, folding the glasses and tossing them lazily into his pocket; his mother would've grated him for that, but now was clearly not the time.
[break][break]
"ready when you are."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 2:24:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"wow, look at yooou," annalise hypes him up as he takes his glasses off and puts his hands in his pockets. her thumb slides her camera app from video to photo mode as she stealthily snaps a picture. she's certain he'll appreciate seeing it later when it's time to spruce up his dating apps.
[break][break]
with a nod, she switches back to video and flips the camera on herself. she waves her fingers at her future audience, eyes trained on the lens, a smile growing on her face. "guys, you won't believe where i'm at right now."
[break][break]
she flips the camera to the facade of the building. her prior manhandling of him keeps him conveniently out of frame for now. "this is fallarbor gym, located in a small farming town in hoenn."[break][break] she puts the camera back on herself, picking her way across the red dirt toward the door as she speaks,"for the wanderlust girlies, i think this is the hidden gem you've been searching for."
[break][break]
"and for my thirsty girlies, i want to introduce you to — " her smile takes on a devious curl as she moves her phone so both of them are in frame, the angle flattering enough despite the height difference, " — fallarbor's gym leader, ." [break][break]
"say hello to you new fans, greyson," she prompts him with a lilt, gives him the grace to speak, and then draws her phone microphone close to her mouth conspiratorially. her eyes, nose, and forehead take up most of the screen as she whispers hurriedly to her phone, "guys, listen — he's like so hot and so tall and i'm pretty sure he's single, so, like, i think if one of you guys challenges the gym and wins, he'll like fall in love. because you know how gym leadertok has been saying that gym leaders like a challenge in, like, more ways than one, sooo ... yeah."
[break][break]
"aaanyways," annalise looks back at greyson, finally inviting him back into the conversation and into frame. "check out part two for an insider look at fallarbor gym."
[break][break]
"not so bad, right?" she asks him, lowering her phone. "now i just need a little tour through the gym and i'll leave you alone."
[break][break]
"when you're ready, i'll follow your lead," she tells him, raising her phone.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 6:52:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson counts in his mind the imaginary seconds, picturing the moment that will be his 'cue'.
[break][break]
when it does happen, greyson channels that hilltop he shared with . his demeanor wasn't perfect, but, he tries. tossing a half-smile and a small wave, he greets the group.
[break][break]
"hey everyone."
[break][break]
he raises an eyebrow as she brings the phone to her mouth, but smoothes out his expression just as quickly; showbiz required a constant smile. finally, she sets the phone down and he releases a heavy breath he hadn't realized he was holding.
[break][break]
"a... tour? of the gym?" he thinks for a moment, lips quirking up into a devilish smile. "okay, yeah, let's do that. quick question though—"
[break][break]
[break][break]
"—what's your favorite legendary?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 20:00:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"yeah!"
[break][break]
annalise had already told him a tour of the gym was part of her plan, but maybe he had been too consumed with coming up with a way to reject her business proposal to hear her. he smiles, an uncharacteristically devious expression washing away the reserved look he usually sports. [break][break]
"yeah?" she prompts his question, quirking a brow. curiosity sinks its teeth into her, but doesn't leave her wondering for a moment longer.
"my favorite legendary? hmmm ... "
[break][break]
her eyes wander, looking for an unseen answer to the question. the image in her head would be so much clearer if he asked her what her favorite pokemon is. she doesn't even know anything about legendary pokemon beyond the mythos she's heard in history classes.
[break][break]
"suicune?" she answers with an unconvincing shrug of her shoulders. leaning into the rationale behind her choice, she starts her explanation pragmatically, "it can, um, purify polluted water instantly, i think?"
[break][break]
"plus, it looks sooo pretty in the, like, artist's renditions i've seen!"
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 22:18:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"suicune. okay, yeah, that works." greyson pushes the doors open to the lobby, empty as empty could be. he wave slightly to the woman behind the desk, missing the look of recognition she has for , and the fact she'd put her phone down so hastily.
[break][break]
she looked... embarrassed? but most of all she looked awe-struck. greyson doesn't linger there, however, instead guiding anna to door on the far end.
[break][break]
he approaches it silently, turning around to face the tiktokker when they arrive. from a haze of black shadows, a zorua appears on his head, as if it was there all along.[break][break]

feeling a level of confidence that he hadn't before, greyson gives her the nod.
[break][break]
"ready when you are."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
just once [c]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 19:32:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"right ... " annalise can tell by his words that he's scheming something, but she's clueless as to what it is. she follows him into the gym, head turning on a swivel to take in the lobby. she's known greyson for a while, but she's never actually been in his gym before. it's just never been her thing — well, until gym leaders blew up on tiktok, that is.
[break][break]
she waves at the receptionist. unlike greyson, she notices the twinkle of recognition on the girl's face, the blush of embarrassment. mouthing a "hello" as they pass, she centers her attention back on greyson. furthest from the entrance, he stops at a door and turns to face her.
[break][break]
"oh!" she gasps, fingers curling at her sides with cuteness aggression as a zorua appears in a plume of shadows on top of his head. her voice comes out deceptively quiet and brimming with sunlight, "hooow cuuuute!"
[break][break]
"a zorua, isn't it? i've never seen one in person before!" annalise admits, returning to normal volume. he puts her back on rails by reminding her of her objective. with a nod, she holds up her phone in front of her. [break][break]"welcome back to part two — " she makes a peace sign, a cute reference to the number. " — of my fallarbor gym series!"[break][break]"i'm currently in the gym right now," she turns her back to greyson and flips the camera to give an unhurried panorama of the lobby. "and i'm here with to give you guys a super secret tour of the place."
[break][break]
she swings back to put him in frame as she says his name, the smile on her face obstructed by the phone between them. "now, lets see what mister connors has in store for you if you come and visit."
[break][break]

@