lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 3:52:25 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

love you too :toxipointlul: :gengarheart:[break][break]

and the corsola's mulling her words over, and tries, desperately, to find them. she doesn't want to make her trainer look bad, nor does she dare to say what she.. has actually done to other pokemon, and what she continues to do, though to a lesser degree (whether she knows this change or not). [break][break]

she's immediately defensive, holding the little ghostly tubs out, trying to wave them. trying to make the bat think otherwise, actually. "n-no, it's not anything bad..!" but saying that is a bit of a lie, and she knows she's speaking them between her teeth. then she quiets down, and lowers her gaze. "she.. puts herself in danger, most of the time." the ghost sulks. "and does.. little experiments on us, but she never hurts us." but she knows what happens to other people, and she bites her tongue.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:01:43 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Bro, everything that he heard was just sketchy, sketchy, and absolutely sketchy.[break][break]

Sketchy enough for him to narrow his eyes as he listened along, pensively to the tune of her words. His eyes focused on her, altogether, before shifting over to the little stubs for hands that she had, but eventually directed themselves back to the round of her face not too long after the fact,[break][break]

He looked like he had something to say—maybe even a lot to say—but in the end, he literally just dropped onto his back again.[break][break]

”Buuut it sounds like she hurts other people ‘n Pokemon instead, though…” he hummed, kicking his feet again as he laid there. ”Like…no offense, but you sure she’s a good person? Like, if she apparently does all that stuff?”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:09:06 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"she's not a bad person!"[break][break]

she pouts, and she knows it isn't true. or, rather.. marisol was a bad person. she was a horrible person, so much so that marisol would acknowledge, and call herself that (she has, and the little ghost pokemon have been shadowing it for how many months it'd been since joining the party). yet no matter, she still pouts, and still defends her trainer. [break][break]

"...she used to.." the corsola mumbles, her eyes narrowed "and.. sometimes she hurts people while trying to heal them, but she isn't a bad person!" just a little scary sometimes, and maybe she's making her sound worse than she already is. [break][break]

"she's a good person.."

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:25:02 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Skeptical.[break]
Skeptical, skeptical, skeptical.[break][break]

Another, louder, and significantly more pensive hum sounded from the bat as he mulled the responses over in his head. She was obviously defensive, and she was obviously trying to make a point. Honestly speaking, he couldn’t really tell if it was a bravado or not, but the argument sounded genuine enough to him.[break][break]

And yet…[break][break]

”I dunno… Like, yeah, she seemed nice at first? Still does from what I know, I guess?” he grumbled softly, twitching his ears once more. ”But, like—”[break][break]

He stopped on the spot, immediately perking up at the sound of familiar bells ringing as the door in the distance opened.[break][break]

Something, something, saved by the bell.

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:45:28 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

he's skeptical and she's trying. [break][break]

trying her best to ward suspicion off her trainer, only to find that she was only making this worse. and the more he grumbles, and thinks on it, the more frustrated she gets at herself. the corsola pulls her branches back into her rock, like a turtwig hiding back in its shell. [break][break]

and she pouts. [break][break]

puffs her cheek out, grumbling softly, up until little ghostly tears start to swell in her eyes. "she's not a bad person.." she repeats to herself, and she genuinely thinks so. not even the bells could snap her out of her little struggle. [break][break]

"i'm here to pick up my pokemon..?" a familiar woman's voice chimes, and she's led outside in the back, where the little corsola is crying. the woman tilts her head, watching curiously as she leans down to pick up the little rock to cradle her in her arms. then she looks to the side, and sees a very familiar bat. the corsola clings onto a woman's shirt, crying from the frustration. [break][break]

... she doesn't say anything, just looks at the bat, then sighs, and gives an apologetic smile before getting to a knee, and patting the top of the bat's head. "i apologize for carci." she smiles, and it's the usual one. then she lifts herself up, carrying the little corsola away.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:52:51 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, he thought he was gonna be the one to see a familiar face.[break][break]

Which…he did. Like, yeah, she was obviously still familiar—seeing that he recognized the then-crying Corsola because of the trainer in question—but he’d been expecting to see another face come through that door. Nevertheless, though, he turned his head and trailed his eyes after her with nothing short of instinct as she walked her way over. He watched as she reached down to pick the sobbing creature up. He maintained eye contact as she looked over at him.[break][break]

It was slight, but he squinted slightly and softly at her touch.[break][break]

’...She’s sussy as Hell, man…’ he thought to himself, staring after her as she walked off. ’I hope nothing bad happens to them…’

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,740 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cursed [m]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 4:41:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven