TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
afternap [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 15:11:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Wait, what are you—”

He blinked.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to—”

There was a sinking feeling in his stomach as the other mentioned the words ‘non-negotiable’ as silence fell between them.

“Do I have to?” he finally managed to say after a rather lengthy period of time passed between them and neither of them were talking.

takes place the same day as ‘leave the light on’, basically: the aftermath

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
afternap [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 3:47:52 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Alex went quiet for a long time and Memo absolutely knew his stomach was curdling with dread. It was the same feeling he, himself, got whenever he thought about returning home to Galar. Not even-- not even Spikemuth, just, the fucking region, as a whole.

“I know you’re scared,” he said, barely more than a whisper, a breath over Alex’s chest, “but it’s not going to be like any of the times it was before. Because I’ll be there. You won’t be alone.”

His fingers traced a trail over the outer curve of Alex’s ribs.

“But… this is important, honey. Your health is important. I would like you to at least do the consult. See what the doctors say.” He rubs a thumb over Alex’s sternum. “Who knows? It might not be as bad as you think. You have a way with worrying. It’s a gift, honestly.”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
afternap [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 1:11:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“They…they abandoned me, you know. Every time I went there, they always left me there. I—I had to do all of my shit…alone.”

There was…something else in there. Another suitcase of skeletons being unzipped and bared to the world.

“After…after they threw me into. Into the white room. It was just. Me. Alone. M-most days. I wasn’t sure if—if the doctors took pity on me or what, but… whenever I would look for someone from-from my family, they would just draw their lips into a thin line.”

For some reason, a certain sentence rang out inside his head. The pit of dread in his stomach only grew despite the other’s feather-light touch on his bare skin.

“They said…they said, back then, I remember. I remember, they… they only gave me sixteen… sixteen to seventeen more years to live, the way I was. And…and that’s… right around the corner.”

Another few minutes of silence fell between them.

“That… I’m scared, Memo. I still am.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
afternap [s][c]
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2022 17:28:57 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]

“I know, you’ve told me,” he said, patient and understanding. If there was any tension in his body at Alex’s recounting of his past hospital experiences it wasn’t directed at the man in question, but rather, at those who had left him, isolated and alone. If Memo was face to face with them, right now or ever, he’d deck them all, and then give them a chewing out that would make his abuelita proud.

“Baby.” It’s gentle, insistent, like a fishing hook, aiming to catch and draw Alex out from where he’s receding, the horrors he’s falling into. “You’re not going to be alone. I’m going to be there.” He presses gently along Alex’s collarbone like he’s a paper crane with seams that need strengthening.

“That’s part of why I want you to do this, Alex. Because now that I have you I’m not ever, ever going to let you go. You’re going to get sixteen to seventeen years and then another and another and another.”

He rolls himself up so they’re chest to chest, elbow planted in the bed by Alex’s right bicep, chin in his hands.

“If you don’t do it for yourself, do it for me, please,”
he murmurs, unwilling to feel ashamed of the gentle manipulation, bright eyes scanning Alex’s, aiming to burn out all the cobwebs and shadows there.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
afternap [s][c]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 16:41:33 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There were… there were tears prickling at the edge of his eyes, but he willed them to stay away, stay out, stay down and never manifest—

“What if… I know you’re busy, too—what if… what if I have to go there, alone, and you can’t be there? Wh-what then?” he breathed out, unable to look anywhere else but at the other man who was now looking straight at him.

There was no getting out of this, apparently.

He sighed. Much as he wanted to pinch the bridge of his nose, he couldn’t, and so settled for a tiny little sigh.

“You… you better keep your word on that, then, he muttered as he looked away, wilting under the other man’s gaze.

“I’m holding onto you for that.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
afternap [s][c]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 1:22:44 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]

Memo didn’t miss the tears that began to gather at the sides of Alex’s eyes, reaching up to swipe at them with his thumb, press a warm palm into the other man’s cheek.

“I’m a firm believer that you make time for the important things,” he said, smiling, “and you’re important to me.”

When Alex sighed in defeat, Memo found his smile growing into a wide, genuine grin, and he wrapped his arms around Alex’s chest and nestled in.

“Good. I hope you do.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
afternap [s][c]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 20:04:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The only thing he could do at this point was to gulp again, because he’d… he’d really done it this time now, hadn’t he?

He’d have to face the music and actually do this.

Because the other had asked him so nicely.

“You better… you better keep your word, you… you promised.”

That was all he was going to say on the matter.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
afternap [s][c]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 4:35:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: