part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
exterminator [m|o]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2022 6:26:28 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Honestly, how could things get any worse?

Toni had finally settled on an area in Hoenn to consider buying a flat in. Mauville Hills didn’t seem to be going up in flames like the rest of the region. The bustle of the city and the modern surroundings suited her lifestyle. It was much cleaner than Slateport and didn’t seem to have as much riff raff wandering about.

Of course, Slateport wasn’t haunted.

She had been up all night at the mercy of whatever it was that refused to leave her in peace. Agitated, tired, and already fed up with Mauville Hills, she has already decided to move on once this pest was taken care of. Sure, she could just up and leave but that wouldn’t satisfy her craving for revenge.

So, she called an exterminator. Someone who claimed to be capable enough to find this malicious beast and relocate it.

It may be the early evening, but she stands near the doorway with a fresh coffee in hand, waiting for her savior.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
exterminator [m|o]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 8:28:00 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xander"]
[attr="class","top"]

Gym leader, painter, ranger, and now Ghostbuster. Xander was collecting job titles like Pokemon. Granted, the last one came packaged with his ranger duties. [break][break]

But who cared about a detail like that? Certainly not him.[break][break]

The elevator dinged and rattled to a stop. Its metallic doors slid open, and Xander quickly stepped off, his Houndoom following close behind. Xander's golden hues cast a line down the hallway. The woman who called said she was waiting for him.[break][break]

He landed on Toni in her tank top and sweats. [break][break]

"Are you the woman who called about the ghost?" asked Xander dryly as he made his way over

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".xander"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander blockquote b, .xander blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .xander blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .xander blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".xander .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .xander .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .xander .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
exterminator [m|o]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 6:20:50 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The elevator door chimed, drawing the woman’s attention away from the nearby window and towards the end of the short hallway. Naturally, Toni chose a penthouse flat. Only two units were on this floor, each compromising half of the building.

In all honesty, she wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but she wasn’t expecting . His long red hair looked unkempt and messy. He looked about her age, perhaps worn a bit more from stress and a busy schedule. It certainly didn’t make him less qualified. She certainly approved of the Houndoom.

Toni swallowed her penchant for judgment and turned to face Xander with a small smile, “Yes, unfortunately that is me,” there’s bitterness in her voice that comes out cold. She’s obviously not happy about the situation, “They’ve kept me up the last two nights, I’ve barely slept,” and someone like her needs her beauty sleep. The subtle dark bags beneath her eyes were already too much for her.

She leads him to the living room which if very modern, spotless, with windows that extend the length of the exterior wall to look over the sprawling city of Mauville and the Western horizon.

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
exterminator [m|o]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 14:49:21 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xander"]
[attr="class","top"]

He nodded, hand resting gently on Houndoom's back as they entered the living room. The place didn't look haunted. Then again, what did haunted even look like? Blood on the walls? Spooky voices echoing all around? In horror movies maybe. [break][break]

Houndoom growled at his side, her eyes darting about the room.[break][break]

"Is it the whole appartment or just the living room?" he crossed broad arms over his chest and shot Toni a dry, quizzical look.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".xander"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander blockquote b, .xander blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .xander blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .xander blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xander .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".xander .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .xander .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .xander .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
exterminator [m|o]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 15:34:37 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni is thankful the place doesn’t look haunted. If that was the case, she wouldn’t have purchased the penthouse. But now that it is clearly haunted, she threatens to sue and demand a full refund – plus a fee for withholding that information. They claim it is a new development, but Toni didn’t have ghosts following her . . . did she?

“I’ve had encounters in the living room, bedroom, and kitchen,” she points to each room respectively, “I’m not sure what kind of ghost it is – it won’t show itself, but it sure like to play tricks,” she sips her coffee as her eyes narrow on the kitchen, “dangerous tricks,” her gaze turns back to Xander, a helpless look she wouldn’t dare let many see, “It turned on all the stove burners last night, nearly burnt the place down.”