rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2022 23:41:24 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”One fuckin’ cultist situation to the next— and with whiplash, nonetheless…!”[break][break]

He, personally, was nothing short of drenched upon arrival, but as the sun shone with blistering heat upon them, he couldn’t help but eye and tug softly at the cuffs of his shirt in examination. Dry to the touch, and only a few minutes after arriving, nonetheless. He sighed, furrowing his brows while beginning to peel the outer layer of a shirt that he bore, smoothing that of the second that revealed itself upon doing so as he tied the former around his waist.[break][break]

”You sure you still wanna stick around?” he asked, glancing over his shoulder. ”I know I’m the one that volunteered to keep helping, y’know— you’re not obligated to follow after me~...”[break][break]

Despite being there, he had to admit that he was a bit tired, after all.[break]
He didn’t see why the same wouldn’t apply to her in the aftermath of what happened at sea earlier.

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 0:16:27 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

if you told her that this was the result of global warming, maybe she'd believe you. [break][break]

if not for the bunch of shady creatures lurking around, trying to spread the words about their lord and saviours groudon and kyogre. on one side of the region, there's rain and storms. on this side of the region, it's all heat, like summer has arrived even earlier. she's sick of it. [break][break]

she took is dripping wet when she leaves the perpetual state of rain, but by the time they set foot, she's already removed the jacket that had been long soaked to the bone, and now she's sweltering in the heat. the woman groans, softly, taking her fingers to run through her hair and move them from her face. the only solace she gets is that her eyepatch is blocking the sun out from her other eye. [break][break]

"i'll live." she responds, narrowing her one eye as her locks fall right back over her face. "what kind of nurse would i be if i couldn't handle a little heat?~" she's chiming, probably, with the flat tone of hers along with a hollow smile. [break][break]

"although i will admit.." she hums "i'm half tempted to call out my seel to use hail. just to spite the people using sunny day."

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 3:32:29 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”...Y’know what, actually? That’s honestly a good idea.”[break][break]

Whether or not she was joking with the proposition, he chose to take the advice to heart, hooking a hand for his belts to take and lob the Pokeball of a familiar serpent onto the field. Though he hadn’t slowed his stride at all in the process, he spared the dual type an apologetic look—as well as a soft pat in passing—at the sight of immediate exhaustion and disdain upon the already disgruntled expression he so commonly bore.[break][break]

”Sorry, buddy… I know it’s hot, but I need you to use Rain Dance for me~,” he hummed, glancing across the clearing.[break][break]

He narrowed his eyes at a smaller crowd of individuals that he could only assume were the bigger bulk of the cause of drought and rampant sunlight.[break][break]

”...And while you’re at it, send a Hurricane their way, yeah~?”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:23:34 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

".. you're not going to take my suggestion seriously, are you?" [break]
he was. [break][break]

he can't be serious, but he is. she's walking casually, although her eye narrows up, in almost disbelief as he reaches for his belt, calling out a familiar gyrados to his side. the poor thing looks parched in this heat, especially after recently returning from the more violent seas. [break][break]

"well, i guess a rain dance would help.." she sighs, rubbing her face, feeling as the water has already evaporated from her skin and her clothing - but now it leaves her unbearably dry. and she falls quiet, watching clouds begin to form as the gyrados calls upon the clouds. she hums slightly, this time pulling out a small, handheld umbrella. [break][break]

and she's about to open it. [break][break]

only to pause, hearing a man's follow up words to say, with all due respect: "excuse me?" [break][break]

quirking a brow, she tilts her head to a man, then furrows it "you're going to send a hurricane down there--"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 4:36:39 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He glanced over his shoulder at the latter words that were spoken, blinking.[break]
He smiled after just a moment or so.[break][break]

”...What? It’s not like the intent is to kill, man,” he hummed, shrugging as a gale began to pick up within the midst of the recently conjured clouds and rainfall. He glanced towards the Gyarados by him before immediately looking up at the clouds, watching as the clouds began to contort amidst the newfound winds. ”We’re just…looking to scatter them~. Break their concentration.”[break][break]

Within moments, he watched as the cone quickly formed before blasting towards the cultists in the distance, effectively doing just as he’d hoped and wanted.[break][break]

”Just, y’know…stay outta the path, I guess?” Again, he gave her a glance from over his shoulder before shrugging and turning forward once more, recalling the beast and trading him out for a familiar Garchomp and Staraptor.[break][break]

He eyed between the remaining and closest cult members, nodding towards them.[break][break]

”Thaaaat being said… Draco, Dig, and Aquila— Brave Bird that bad boy, riiight there~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 5:28:18 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

oh, oh that's not fair. he can't give her such an innocent smile right after telling his gyrados to use hurricane. he can't do that. [break][break]

and because he can't do that, she squints, slightly, at he who only smiles and shrugs. then her attention is turned to the rain, and she unwraps the umbrella and, with the click of the button, it opens up. though she tilts it closer to the man, and she has to raise her arm even more so that it can actually cover him. at her own expense, of course, but she'll live. "either way, its better for you to stay dry." she sighs, taking a step behind a man, and out of the way of his pokemon. [break][break]

now she furrows her brows, but this time, she's nearly sputtering at the commands that he gives to the garchomp and the staraptor. "pff..!" she uses a now dampened hand to cover her lips "you say you aren't trying to kill them, but isn't getting a garchomp and staraptor to attack them a little.. i don't know.." she tilts her head "counter intuitive?"

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 5:38:45 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”Look, like I said, the intent isn’t to kill!” he sighed with some degree of faux exasperation, pursing his lips while shooting a swift glance over his shoulder. ”They know that, too! Believe me— just trust in the process~.”[break][break]

And, by extension, trust in the very beasts that more or less charged at those responsible for the matter at hand. Had he the chance to see the looks of the two cultists’ faces up close, he might have chosen to take it, but with the distance between the lot of them, he merely settled for the sight he beheld as the first person got knocked back by the requested Brave Bird— but not without flailing in panic for a moment or so, by the look of it.[break][break]

As if prompted immediately after, his own, beloved Draco had emerged from the ground to shove the second assailant back, effectively sending them careening back and shifting slightly upon the ground soon after.[break][break]

As if showing off an exhibit, the Stone gestured before him, beginning to walk along.[break][break]

”See~? No killing— just enough to tussle and subdue~.”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 6:00:10 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

uh huh..[break][break]

not that she doesn't trust him; it's the opposite, actually (best not to dwell on that, because if she asks herself why she trusts someone, she'll only pause and start to vehemently deny that, and we can't have that, now can we?). with a soft sigh escaping her lips, watching as the cultists scramble and amble (likely for their lives) does bring a small smile of amusement to her lips. "indeed. they're alive" she chuckles, though follows with a slight "bonk" to the side of his head with the umbrella, before readjusting its spot over his head "with trauma." [break][break]

then she starts to walk along with him, rain pouring and drenching her once again, slightly. in her other hand, she reaches to her belt and pulls out a pokeball to send out a small seel. a little, cross-eyed seel whose tongue was perpetually stuck in a blep. "stra, follow them and detain their hands with ice beam." she smiles to the little white pokemon, who begins to slide in the mud down to the crowd. [break][break]

then she picks up the pace, with the intention to keep him from getting wet from the rain. "as long as no one dies, i guess~.."

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 17:39:33 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

”With trauma~,” he repeated with a hum, nodding in approval and acknowledgment, all the while. With a gaze cast upon the clearing before them, he noted the influx of other rangers, authorities, and even volunteers like himself as they began to arrive upon the scene. ”They’ll hopefully bounce back from it, but honestly…?”[break][break]

He gave a loud whistle, pointing two fingers towards another cultist.[break]
He listened to the screech that filled the air, moments before the aforementioned cultist was struck by another Brave Bird.[break][break]

”...If they wanted to play this way, I’d say they had it coming~.”[break][break]

Whistling again, he watched as the Staraptor flew within a gradual arc, slowly, before gaining speed as he began to soar back towards the two of them. With a content smile, he tapped his finger against the beast’s Pokeball in offer of reprise in light of the heavy hits he’d delivered, watching as he condensed himself into the capsule without missing so much of a step forward in the process.[break][break]

”That said, though, I guess everyone’s already gotten here this time around,” he mused, peering towards the woman again. ”You ready to just hunker down and play healer, now~?”

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2022 19:02:14 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

and she thought she was the merciless one. [break][break]

...she still is, it was just surprising to hear him, of all people, suggest violence and trauma to deal with this bunch of cultists. no one died, of course, although she doesn't even need to be down there to feel the trauma and mental scars they'll probably have to deal with. for the rest of a good while. ah, yes. "indeed, the ptsd that comes with a staraptor or a garchomp rushing at one at mach speed." she muses, with her usual, flat-ish tone. [break][break]

she approaches the group with him, watching as her seel slides around in the forming mud with a smile to his little face. "stra, keep up with the ice beam." she maintains a smile, watching as the seel happily shoots out little lasers of frost to confine the hands of the perpetrators. [break][break]

then she hums, tilting her head back to relish in the rain - until she takes a moment to sneeze, and quickly covers her face with her elbow and sleeve. her eyes narrow at her arm and she groans, very softly. "... mhm, i got my work cut out for me." and a cold coming on from earlier, but the people who were hurt were more important right now.

end

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,293 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cremation [m]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 5:05:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: