Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
i'll tell you, lads [o, m]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 15:55:13 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg narrowed her eyes at the massive, blue tide encroaching upon Slateport’s beach. There were five-- each almost 50 feet long, drying out in the morning sun; they crooned and shifted in the sand, beady eyes innocent and dark, but Cyg had the feeling they knew exactly what they did.

“So this is fun,” Cyg said, clad in her bathing suit and a coverup, hair pulled back into a messy pony, with sunglasses on her head. Her Gengar, Lisabet, stood nearby, frowning at the situation. “First day off in a minute and this happens. Lovely.”

Lisbet made an even sadder face and turned her wobbling, red eyes on Cyg, who sighed.

“No, we’re not gonna just leave them here,” she said, hands on her hips, “we’ll… figure something out.”
@ open | mission: a whale of a problem

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 13:45:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]When was the last time she'd simply gone to the beach to enjoy herself? Without horrible thoughts on her mind, without any memories clawing at her chest, without any object to evoke sentimentality - To just be a kid for a day and experience the oceanside for all that it's worth.
[break][break]
Or at least, that's what she tells herself. Until she spies the Wailords stranded upon the beach. Up ahead, a rather familiar looking figure standing before the strange sight with a Gengar by her side. Though she takes a moment to squint, she does take a brief pause to call upon her trusty Wooper Troopers and whistles for them to start spraying the Wailords down with calm jets of water.
[break][break]
As soon as they're on their assigned task, Eris turns to Cyg with a seemingly pained smile.
[break][break]
"Are you trying to get them back into the sea?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 16:19:29 GMT
ana fell Avatar
There’s a motion at her side and-- oh, it’s Eris.

Cyg returns the aggrieved smile, remembering the last time the two of them met. The freaky, glowy flowers. Mayumi didn’t die, or explode, or anything like that. But she did have a freakishly powerful baby-- but you didn’t see that one coming, Halla.

“Yeah,” she says, watching as a rainbow cuts through the spray of one of the Wooper trooper’s water guns. “You’re the smart one. Any ideas?” But there's relief in her tone that she's not tackling this problem alone anymore.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 22:08:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Filled with ideas that may or may not work and carry a side of horrible consequences? Yes. Smart? She doesn't even have the brain cell today and she can thank for that.
[break][break]
"We push em."
[break][break]
No hesitation, no grand plans or evil schemes. Her brain sees a start point on the Wailord and an end point on the ocean, then proceeds to grab a crayon and draw a horribly red, straight line. For this, she must pull out some of her biggest bois, a hecking chonker if you will.
[break][break]
The Melmetal appears as a drop of liquid goo, then slowly gathers and forms into a giant with sand stuck to every limb on its body. And when its ready, it moves itself, resting its weight against the Wailord and pushing it out towards the sea.
[break][break]
Her Quagsires soon team up to start pushing, leaving the Woopers to keep the Wailords well hydrated during the move. All little things that start sending things into motion.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:30:56 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg nods. “Yep. Good plan.” She steps back and gestures forward, looking at her Gengar. “Welp. Pitter patter.”

Elisabet tilts her head, frown deepening. As Melmetal and Eris’ Quagsire begin to endeavor to push the Wailord towards the ocean, Elisabet waggles her tiny arms as if to say, but boss, I have tiny arms.

“I know you miss your hands, champ,” Cyg said, genuinely sounding regretful, “but I believe in you. You don’t… need hands for this?” Her voice hiked up and trailed off and it ended up more of a question than she wanted it to be.

Elisabet did not look convinced.

Cyg sighed, the kind of tired, but loving noise most often produced by, she assumed, older siblings and time-travelers, whose younger versions of themselves are making the same mistakes they had made previously. She wouldn’t know-- she wasn’t an older sibling or a time traveler. But she did feel a certain familial warmth as she reached out and touched her Gengar’s forehead.

“I bestow upon thee the-- the power.” She grinned. “I believe in you. You can do this.”

And Cyg’s pocket began to glow.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 5:09:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Heave! Ho!"[break][break]

She's pretty sure that term is used more for pulling things but... whatever works, right?[break][break]

The Quagsires and Melmetal work in unison, pushing on one count and regaining their footing on the next. But there were still at least 3 left to be handled and they were quickly running out of time, weren't they?[break][break]

"Uhm... uhhhhhhhhh." She snaps her fingers together for a brief moment. "OH!"[break][break]

A Gardevoir is called out and Eris immediately points to the next closest Wailord.[break][break]

"Can you Teleport that one out into the sea?"[break][break]

Kaede looks confused and probably very concerned as she stares at the beached whale, then the unending horizon. But eventually she yields, readily placing a hand on the Wailord before disappearing in sparks of purple. Not too long after, she reappears with a block of water, shutting her eyes as the ocean splashes all over her.[break][break]

"Take a moment and try the next one when you can!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 18:04:08 GMT
ana fell Avatar
As Elisabet hovers closer to the remaining Wailord, she begins to glow, starting a dark purple and rippling, rolling, expanding to a vibrant white; when the light fades, she’s--

“Holy shit.”

Elisabet turns back, confused, then startles her own self with her hand-- leg-- post-- things.

“HOLY SHIT!”

Cyg runs forward like she’s going to hug her mega evolved Gengar, then pauses, making little gasping noises of disbelief. “Lis! Lisbet, you mega-evolved!”

Elisabet looks equally as shocked at this happenstance.

“Oh, my god. Okay. Okay! The whales. Lis, the whales.”

Lisbet hops, remembering. She turns to the remaining whales on the beach, puzzles over them briefly, then--

--raises her post-hand-legs, and shoves. And like a building falling into another building (or dominoes, Cyg thinks, dominoes would be a more apt, less macabre metaphor) the Wailord roll in the mud-slick earth, and ploosh, ploosh, ploosh, slide out into the sea.

“Fuck yeah!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 15:14:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The sudden yell from is more than enough to startle Eris, her hands reaches for her pokeballs as she preps to face any sort of ungodly threat that Hoenn might decide to throw at them. Only this time, it's not so much a threat to them as it might be to other strangers.[break][break]

"Where'd you pull that one out from?" A smile crosses her lips, brushing aside all kinds of trepidation and worry as she admires the sight of the giant Gengar. And as she watches the ghost push the Wailord back into the sea without breaking a sweat, she can't help but begin to cheer.[break][break]

"Go go Lis! Save 'em all!!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 22:07:29 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg’s laugh squeaks up as she claps her hands and stares at the majesty of her now weirdly shaped Gengar. Lis successfully returns all the Wailord into the sea, nothing left of them but a smear of wet sand and the vague scent of fish.

“Solidly, completely, 100% out of my ass,” Cyg says, pulling the little pearl of a Mega Stone out of her pocket and holding it in her hand. She has an accessory for it, she’s sure, but it hasn’t made its way there, yet. “Like a fucking Cloyster.”

Job done, Lisbet’s body goes into energy saving mode, and the Mega-Evolution fades, leaving a normal Gengar in its place.

She yawns and scratches at the back of her ears.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 8:34:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]A mega stone? Her eyes widen at the sight of it, before all the questions begin to set in. Cause? Stress? Necessity? Maybe it was the alignment of goals between pokemon and trainer? And oh, all the Wailord's are back into the ocean, just like they should be.[break][break]

"You did great!" And all kinds of great acts are much nicer with a little reward, right? Digging into her backpack, Eris pulls out a Skitty-patterned lunchbox and offers it to Cyg and Lisbet. And before they can hope to refuse, she's booking it, her laughter crashing with the waves as she steps kick up wet sand.[break][break]

"You guys can have these after all you've done. Freshly baked and all!"[break][break]

Within the box, a whole batch of poffins lie in wait, a plethora of flavours waiting to be shared and tasted between the brave heroes who would never have their stories sung. Or well, maybe they would. Perhaps, the tale of the blonde two-leg and her giant ghost would forever be sung within the Wailord communities...

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 4:54:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: