March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 20:53:03 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It was not unusual for Shalin to hop back and forth between Johto and Hoenn; the expansive, wilderness and ocean-covered region was practically her second home. She even had a Secret Base set up in the Petalburg Woods on her last trip here - she couldn't help but wonder if it was still there! Petalburg Woods was an ideal place to put her home in the wilderness, too - the city was a short flight out of the forest if she needed to restock on supplies, and she would be surrounded with all the comfort she needed!

Prance seemed unusually content as she carried her green-dressed trainer northwest along the coastal road branching toward the woods. While it was breezy, it wasn't too hot for a Hoennian summer. That was okay, though! What she couldn't stand was cold. Johto was a nice place to live, but did Ecruteak ever have cold winters!

The trees gradually became more dense, blotting out the sunlight as Prance made a big bound toward the road leading into the forest. Shalin couldn't help but smile as her long hair flipped over after the apex of the Stantler's leap. That got her blood pumping! She dismounted at the edge of the forest but didn't recall the Normal-type; after all, what was the point of keeping her Pokémon cooped up like that in the woods? There was still plenty of room for her to run.

Shalin did want a more appropriate Pokémon for forest travel, however. She raised Flit's Poké Ball to her eyes and waved before releasing the large bug-type, a frightening-looking but well-behaved Yanmega. It took a lot of practice to control the nimble insect in flight, but she had enough experience where she could do so with a modicum of effort. Seconds after the blonde climbed aboard, Flit began warming up his wings to take to the air, Shalin's eardrums pounding. "Not yet, Flit! Let me get my earplugs in!"

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Kiara         Litleo         Good
Jugan         Snivy          Good
Prance        Stantler       Good

{WC: 325}
{PC: 1}

@laskt
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 20:49:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ivan, for once, was quite happy.

The Ranger cadet sighed in contentment, stretching out against a fallen log and took a bite of his ration bar. Other rangers simply couldn't understand why Ivan volunteered for such a monotonous posting: spending hours alone in an isolated forest wasn't exactly many people's idea of fun. To Ivan however, the chance to escape from the sheer insanity that was Hoenn (and its....colorful inhabitants) and not be upbraided for it was too valuable a thing to pass up. In this new world where meteors rained from the sky and creatures of legend continued to blow things up and devastate large tracks of land with casual attacks, Ivan needed a little alone time.

And so Ivan continued to sit in the dirt eating a tasteless ration bar and watching his pokemon explore and play among the undergrowth. Gawain and Persephone fought a mock duel across the small clearing, leek clashing with the Honedge's blade as both struggled for an advantage. Lancelot and Artoria, however, seemed to be taking things a little easier, instead playing a little bit of hide and seek with a couple of Shroomish and Slakoth. Merlin, as always, remained apart, content to slumber quietly in his pokeball instead of join in with the festivities. Ivan glanced at his watch, he had a 20 minutes or so left in his lunch-break, enough time for a short nap. Checking to be sure his pokeballs were in easy reach, the Ranger leaned back, and slowly closed his eyes.

Then, the buzzing started.

The wild pokemon scattered into the underbrush in an instant as Ivan clapped his hands over his ears, wincing slightly at the sheer volume of the sound. "Figures." The young Ranger muttered, recalling his pokemon back into their balls with his right hand while he continued to shelter his ears with a combination of his left and shoulder. Muttering darkly, the Ranger trudged towards the source of the noise, moving against a tide of wild pokemon fleeing the disturbence.

After a few minutes, the Ranger emerged in a small clearing, spotting a young woman boarding what appeared to be a large Yanmega. Ivan raised his voice to be heard over the din, "Hello there!" Ivan called out, forcing the irritation out of his voice. As much as he resented the violation of his privacy, there was nothing technically wrong with the trainer being here. Best not to piss off his hosts more than he already had.

WC: 414
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 0:11:02 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin wasn't quite sure what was more impressive: that someone could see her atop a Yanmega's back and not panic, or that someone could shout loud enough that she could hear them while sitting mere feet from Flit's giant wings spanning over eight feet and beating over sixty times per second. She wheeled Flit around with greater precision than any helicopter was capable of, landing the curious giant not too far from the young man who called out to her. Once her mount's wings had come to rest, she popped her earplugs out and greeted the local Ranger.

"Howdy!" Shalin called out, waving to the stranger as Flit slowly turned in place to directly face. Her skin was still tingling a bit. "Beautiful day for a bug hunt, isn't it?" There were a few clouds in the sky, but it wasn't hot. She let Jugan, her Snivy, out of his Poké Ball to get some fresh air before their eventual dive into the deep woods. On said bug hunt, the Grass-type would not be very helpful.

Jugan's eyes shifted toward the stranger. It was hard to tell which direction Flit's compound eyes were staring at; after all, the Yanma line had omnidirectional vision! "What brings you out here, if I may ask?"

@laskt

{WC: 212}
{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 0:38:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Not sure I would call it a hunt, but yeah. Doesn't get this nice where I'm from." Ivan replied, squinting up at the noonday sun. It was only through judicious applicaiton of sunscreen that the young Ranger wasn't burning like a Litwick right now even in the relatively cooler weather. Cold, forested Sinnoh had left Ivan with a paler complexion than most in his newfound home, a fact that was sure to stand out to the observant eye. "Name's Ivan by the way." He said, almost in afterthought.

In response to Shalin producing another pokemon of her own,Ivan would retrieve a pokeball from his belt, releasing Artoria from her confines. The Rookidee let loose a small chirp, haughtily examining Jugan before coming to a rest on Ivan's shoulder, where the reinforced leather allowed it to hold on without punching a hole in his clothes. The Ranger kept the rest of his pokemon in their bals for the moment, Artoria would be enough to defend him temporarily if this situation went south. Ivan didn't really expect it to, but it didn't hurt to be prepared when one was all alone in the wilderness.

"Nothing terribly exciting I'm afraid miss. Was assigned to watch over this sector for a few weeks, make sure nobody's overcatching some Wurmple or seperating the young from their mothers too early. You'd be suprised how many kids come in here thinking they can throw around Pokeballs willy nilly." Ivan said, the slightest trace of bitterness in his voice. The Ranger cleared his throat, realizing he was rambling a little. "Though I suppose, now that you mention it, it couldn't hurt to catch a few 'mons for myself. How about you? Just collecting some bug-types?"

WC: 279
Active Pokemon:

Artoria

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 2:31:23 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"It gets cold in northern Johto, too! At least in the winter...anyway, that's where I'm from!" Shalin rambled. "Oh, I always forget to do that! Shalin here, wildest Pokémon rider in all of Johto! Great to meet you, Ivan!" As tacky as the self-proclaimed title was, it just fit. She couldn't help but let out a smile when she saw the little Rookidee. "One of my friends back home would be impressed by the little one's plumage!" If she was on the ground, she would have attempted to give the small flying-type a gentle pat on the head, but she wasn't going to get out of her harness for just that.

Jugan introduced himself to Artotia as well; she had never seen the species Artoria was, as it was not native to Johto, and Shalin had met the Snivy well after her's first trip through Hoenn. She thought the crisis running through the region was bad the first time she went. Little did she know how bad things were now.

"Out on patrol, huh?" Shalin asked, noticing Ivan's Ranger credentials. "I thought about becoming a Ranger, but the job was a little too...rigid...for my tastes. I do wilderness expeditions." It sounded so weird to someone not in the field, but there were people who wanted to see the world but did not have the survival skills to go to the most remote parts of the region. She would get those people there and back safely. "Then how about we head in together, Ivan? The more, the merrier!"

She paused to listen to the Ranger a bit more. "Well, not quite; just a few specific ones I'd like to find. Beedrill especially. I wanted to bring one from home, but she got rejected at Customs and I don't know why. She was the sweetest thing, and could even fly with me on her!" She paused again to think about what she would be going after. "Scyther, Scolipede, Larvesta or Vikavolte even...there are quite a few. I'd love to return with even one."

@laskt

{WC: 346}
{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 18:24:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Then we have that in common. Good to meet you Shalin." Ivan said, his frosty tone thawing a little at Shalin's sheer exuberance and even letting loose a small chuckle at the title the woman gave herself. "I've heard pokemon riding is quite something with the right partner. Maybe one day one of my partners will be big enough for me to try." The Ranger finished, eyeing the yanmega wistfully. For all of Ivan's love of his pokemon, there was something about the idea of soaring above the earth with nought but your partner between you and the sky that just appealed to the deepest part of him. Artoria, sensing his discontent, chirped softly in his ear, prompting the Ranger to give her a quick scratch on the head. He chuckled then at Shalin's comment, "I think you earned some major brownie points with that comment. She takes great care in her appearence."

And indeed, the little bird spread its wings, flitting up to Shalin and hovering a foot or so in front of her face, examining her with a keen gaze. With a final chirp, the Rookidee almost seemed to nod, before flying down towards the Snivy and responding to its introduction, becoming so absorbed in the conversation that it ignored Ivan's hand sign to return. With a sigh, Ivan turned back to Shalin. The Ranger wouldn't be so fond of the little bird if she wasn't so head-strong, and his gut was telling him that Shalin wasn't a threat. No need to ruin the encounter just for his paranoia.

"That's fair enough, sometimes the Ranger life does lack a little elbow room even for my tastes. The Rangers here got it especially rough from what I hear. Building-sized legends do not a stable ecosystem make." Ivan responded, dry understatement coating his tone like a thick paint. Shalin's mention of research expeditions, however, caught his full attention "So are they like research expeditions? Or more of a commercial thing?" The Ranger questioned. If it was the former, Ivan didn't have a problem: research had to be done in order for the world to understand the creatures better. If it was the latter, well, it was safe to say that Ivan hadn't had the best experience with civvies violating the sancitity of the forest.

"I'm fine with that! I'm a little unfamiliar with some of the Hoenn species still, so you might have to guide me." Ivan said, raising splayed fingers and beginning to tick down fingers one by one, "Larvesta would be good. Maybe a few more fire or water types as well, could use some more type diversity. Croagunk, Nincada, that kinda thing." Ivan said, walking a few steps before halting. "As long as you don't mind me slowing you down a little of course. I'm gonna have to go in on foot."

WC: 475
Active Pokemon:

Artoria

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 22:12:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCOLIPEDE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STEAMROLLER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK CLIMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@laskt

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROSEED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON BARBS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 23:44:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's positivity was certainly contagious. "It's what I live for!" she couldn't help but blurt out as her smile grew. Flit's wings started to flicker but not fast enough to drown their conversation out with the droning that made Ivan yell before. "Trust me - the freedom you'll get from traveling on a Pokémon is something you'll have to experience yourself. If more of my Pokémon cleared customs, I'd let you use one of mine!" She, of course, didn't consider her massive amount of experience and even trick riding she had done previously in her Pokémon recommendations. Prance, her Stantler, was probably the most newbie-friendly Pokémon she had, and she got quite bound-y for most beginners to handle.

Being a wilderness explorer and a Pokémon rider gave Shalin quite a knowledge of mount Pokémon, which was part of the reason she appreciated Artoria so much. "When your Rookidee grows up, she'll be able to carry you higher than Flit ever could carry me!" She felt Flit's weight suddenly shift away from Ivan and his Pokémon. "No, Flit, I didn't mean it that way, silly!"

"A little of both!" Shalin chirped. "Think of them like safaris, but to remote locations that you can't get to with even an airplane. These are places you have to ride a Pokémon to get to." She described some of the remote regions she had been to with clients before, including a cave whose tunnels were lit by a bioluminescent moss, and a second cave featuring tunnels that absorbed all sound. "Of course, the groups are kept to no more than a few people as to cause minimal disturbance to these wonders of the world!"

Shalin's excitement continued when Ivan took an interest in bug-type Pokémon, too. "In that case, since I don't have a spare set of earplugs, I don't think I can keep Flit around while we explore the woods. But I have a backup plan!" Shalin dismounted Flit and swapped him out for a tall-looking Stantler, who was also tacked up. Was her entire team mount Pokémon, as she seemed to indicate? "This is Prance. She was one of the first Pokémon I caught!" The Stantler was a little grumpy-looking but was otherwise well-behaved, letting her trainer climb aboard.

"No biggie, Ivan!" Shalin assured. "Prance and I can scout ahead!" She coaxed the Normal-type into a canter to get ahead of the Ranger and his Rookidee, guiding them in the direction of where she remembered her Secret Base to be. It didn't take more than a few minutes before something other than the ambience of small Pokémon cries caught her eye; several downed trees with distinct marks on them that could have only been caused by one Pokémon: a Scolipede. They looked recent too.

Shalin's smile turned into a grin as she swerved Prance sharply to the west. The Stantler bucked and kicked in place a couple of times in place before following orders, but it was nothing the blonde couldn't handle. If anything, it looked like she was having fun during her Pokémon's rodeo act. She was a lot tougher than she let on! A pair of horns a few hundred feet in the distance was the only clue she needed to locate her quarry. Not wanting her mount to be overpowered, Shalin reached for her belt and undid the latch covering Kiara's Poké Ball.

The energetic Litleo snarled at the Scolipede, her mane and mouth heating up in preparation for belching fire all over it. She was goading the wild into a charge. The bug-type took that challenge head-on, lowering its horns and building up tremendous speed. Kiara's Flamethrower attack collided with the wild's tail as it pulled a sharp about face. While the tail was by design a piercing weapon, it could slash almost as well as the leek of a Farfetch'd, given enough speed...and this species was not lacking in speed.

When Shalin heard Kiara's pained cry, she had Prance accelerate toward the wild she intended to capture. She tossed a Poké Ball toward the long-bodied insect. Even if this capture wasn't immediately successful, it would buy her enough time to at least make sure her Litleo was safe...

@laskt

{WC: 716}
{PC: 4}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Kiara         Litleo         Poor | Toxic
Jugan         Snivy          Good
Prance        Stantler       Good
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 22:49:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I suppose I should be officially happy that our border agents are so fervent about their jobs. Then again, I would have loved that, even though I probably would have fell flat on my face." Ivan said ruefully, scratching the back of his head. He had never had the greatest sense of balance in the world, and anticipated a lot of bruises in his future one Artoria reached the bulk necessecary to let him ride. That rational part of him, however, was a very quiet voice in his mind currently. But then again, should he even be wishing for such a thing? Wouldn't it be cruel to force one of his trusted Pokemon to carry him?

With a final disparaging chirp, Artoria flitted back to Ivan's side, tugging at his ear with its sharp beak. The Rookidee could sense that her trainer was beginning to get in his head a little, and that rarely had good results from the little bird's experience. Ivan sighed, pushing the little bird back gently, then reaching over to massage his aching ear, "I'm sure. I don't think she would rest until she's faster and stronger than about everyone else she has met. Artoria's competitive that way." Ivan said, giving the Rookidee a firm pat on the head. "Though, from what it looks like, Flit would be strong competition."

Shalin's comments about these "wilderness expeditions" eased the worst of Ivan's fears. He had been worried that it was a matter of dropping a bunch of clueless civvies as deep in the wilderness as they wanted with no supervision, but it seems like that was not the case thankfully. As long as Shalin's people took the precautions described, well, he wouldn't be happy about it but it at least was acceptable. "Interesting! There's definitely something to be said about how much of the world being a Ranger allows you to see, but I haven't seen anything like these places you describe. Maybe I'll have to try a little caving myself." Ivan replied.

As Shalin and her Prance raced off ahead, Ivan followed at a more sedate pace in the trail they left behind. As he often did when alone in the wilderness, Ivan let Artoria fly a little bit ahead of him, trusting in her keen sight and senses to detect any incoming threats before they got the jump on him. And, sure enough she did.

The split-second warning of the Rookidee caused Ivan to dive forward out of sheer instinct, barely allowing him to avoid the Ferroseed's metal claw as it dropped from above. Cursing, Ivan's hand dove for his pokeball, unleashing Gawain to defend him. With a cry of "Sacred Sword!" the Ferroseed was sent flying backward, slamming against a nearby tree from the sheer force of the Honedge's blow. Breathing heavily, Ivan lobbed a pokeball after it, retrieving it if the catch was sucessful. "Gotta be more careful. These Hoenn pokemon are crazy." Deciding to leave Gawain out, the trio followed Shalin's path deeper into the forest.....

"Everything alright?" Ivan called out, sprinting into the clearing, hand diving into a pouch at his waist. If Shalin permitted it, he would spray down the little Litleo with an Antidote, hopefully removing the worst of the toxin. "Don't have any potions, used the last of mine a few hours ago. Shit." Unlike his normal cold demenor, Ivan was chewing at his lip over the small cat's injuries, appearing quite worried.

WC: 576
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 7:33:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BEEDRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD APPLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 1:18:19 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin couldn't help but let out a laugh at Artoria nagging Ivan for some attention. "I don't think competitiveness is a bad trait for a Pokémon to have! It just means they're going to give their all in anything they do!" She wasn't sure whether Ivan and Artoria would take that as a compliment or as an insult, but it was the nicest thing she could think to say. "Flit...is really fast. He's just a bit hard to control is all." After all, Yanmega were so agile that they could fly in any direction while facing any direction...not to mention the tacit and aural feedback from their wings had to be jarring to anyone not used to it.

After the battle, Shalin briefly dismounted Prance to make sure Kiara was okay. "Thank you so much for looking out for me!" When she examined Kiara, it looked like the Antidote was doing its job in drawing out the poison. The stab wounds from the Scolipede's horns were still quite deep, and would take time to heal. "I think she'll be okay for now," she answered Ivan when asked if she was doing okay. "I need to bring her back to her Poké Ball before it gets any worse. Rest up, Kiara!" She drew the badly injured Fire-type back into her Poké Ball.

After about twenty uneventful minutes of riding Prance at a walking pace alongside Ivan, Shalin noticed several yellow objects hanging from the treetops. Upon closer examination, they were Kakuna hanging from trees by lines of silk! "Keep your guard up," she told Ivan, keeping her voice down. As if right on cue, her ears picked up a distinct, menacing buzzing sound. She didn't look scared, or even on edge; if anything, she was thrilled to hear the noise. "Where there are Kakuna, there are..."

Shalin turned her head in what she thought was the direction of the noise, but it was muffled by Petalburg's dense canopy. By the time she could figure out where it was coming from, it was too late. A fully-grown Beedrill ambushed the two from behind thick foliage, Prance rearing up just in time to protect Shalin from being skewered by its twin, venomous forelegs. Or should she say, her stings. This was a giant queen Beedrill, easily her own size!

A queen Beedrill out and about meant only one thing; she was a reject of a hive that had multiple queens, and was probably beyond frustrated at losing the battle with the hive's other queens. Shalin and Prance just happened to be there. She struck with the raw strength of a Mega-Evolved Beedrill, leaving Prance with two nasty red and blue marks on her rump. Intent on resolving this nonviolently, Shalin leaped off Prance's back to give the Normal-type plenty of room to battle. Prance's orbs glowed an eerie violet as she gently shook her head back and forth, but the Beedrill was too wound up for rote hypnosis to work.

Her red eyes glowed with rage, putting more force into her stings. While Prance was able to shrug off the first barrage, the second found a chink in her skeleton and pierced deep. While the threat of venom was much less profound than with a Beedrill's deadly tail sting, the rapid and repeated strikes were taking a toll on Shalin's primary mount. She had to go for a more debilitating attack: a bright strobe light from her antlers, leaving the Beedrill delirious and unable to fly straight. At the first opportunity Shalin saw the upset bug-type was facing away from her, she lobbed a Poké Ball toward it. This big bug was hers, and hers alone!

{WC: 618}
{PC: 5}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Kiara         Litleo         Critical
Jugan         Snivy          Good
Prance        Stantler       Fair

@laskt
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Home Away from Home
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 2:56:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SHALIN CAUGHT THE BEEDRILL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

NOTE: this capture was confirmed early due to laskt's IRL circumstances.[break]
laskt will need to post for another set of spawns.