Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Three Trainers, One Island, No Braincells [M]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 2:13:23 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Sure thing! Here ya go," Isaac said, fishing a thermos from his bag and handing it over to Shalin. He may not have been prepared for an island getaway, but you didn't wander around the region as often as Isaac did without picking up a few invaluable supplies for the road.[break][break]

He was given an offer in return. Shalin was offering safe passage to any who needed it on Flit's back to scout out the island. Ollie seemed content with doing it on his own, but he was a large lad and had a mount Pokemon that would let him. Isaac, on the other hand, was a twink whose only Pokemon was a tiny crocodile.[break][break]

Ollie got in on the action as well, offering to let Isaac borrow his Wyrdeer on the search for fresh game. At this point, he'd take all the free rides he could get! "I think I'll take you both up on that. Thanks for the offers," Isaac said, taking the Wyrdeer's reins with a grin on his face. "Catch you guys back at camp!"[break][break]

Isaac smiled at the Wyrdeer, giving her a gentle scratch behind the ears. "C'mon, Mocha. Let's find everyone something good to eat," he said, gently guiding the Wyrdeer deeper into the forest. Something told Isaac that a reindeer wasn't exactly the best source of tracking wild game, so instead of going his own way he followed after Shalin. After all, the watering hole was full of wild Pokemon, so he'd have a chance to see what they were working with here.[break][break]

Most of them were younger and timid looking. A few edible looking species, but not the type of Pokemon Isaac was directly looking forward to fighting. He wasn't a veal kinda guy, damnit! However, as Shalin took off on a deer of her own, she didn't seem to notice that she had company. An Intelion crawled across the ground after her, moving with surprising speed as it stalked from bush to bush.[break][break]

From Shalin, it was quite well hidden. From the surprise interloper, who couldn't help but notice its thick, meaty, oh so edible looking tail, it was just noticeable enough. He slid off of Mocha, motioning a "sssssh" towards her as Watson hopped into his arms. Bit by bit, they snuck up towards the Inteleon, walking as quickly as they could to avoid losing sight of him.[break][break]

One they were close enough, Isaac gave Watson a little spin for momentum and flung him right at the Inteleon. The Totodile was angled like a missile, aiming to dropkick Inteleon right in the shin to throw him off with a Low Kick.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / + @shalin

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 15:46:10 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It was a few less containers than Shalin would have liked to load up, but splitting coconuts would do in a pinch. They would just have to make use of those first. Ollie did have a point though - he was big. While there was little doubt Flit could lift Ollie into the air on his own, carrying both of them at the same time would probably strain the bug-type's wings. "Those will work nicely. Good thinking, Ollie! I'll see you at sundown!"

Isaac's stealth paid off tremendously - the Inteleon was so focused on tracking Shalin that as its mouth started to fizz with a BUBBLE BEAM, Watson's Low Kick tripped up the water-type stalker. "...Watson?!" Shalin turned her Stantler around. "Prance, use STOMP!" she cried, the hooved Pokémon ramming and trampling the prone foe. She made several passes over the wild to make sure it wasn't getting back up. A quick bucking motion as part of the Stantler's victory dance made Shalin yelp, though she was smiling afterward.

"Nice shot, Watson!" Shalin said to Isaac, Prance facing him, too. "I hope Inteleon meat is delicious, because we're going to be having it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a good while!" She dismounted her Pokémon long enough to help get the slain water-type's corpse set up to be dragged back to camp. "I meant to ask you this before, but since it's getting so late, how about I plan on taking us above the island tomorrow morning?"

Once Shalin had returned to camp, and Isaac wither if he so chose, she unloaded her Stantler's cargo: a small stack of filled containers and their Inteleon catch. "Ollie, I hope you like Inteleon meat, because we're going to be having it for a while!" she repeated to the Ranger. She was amazed at the job the Captain had done; not only were the shelters sturdy, they were large enough to even offer a modicum of comfort. "We're running out of daylight. How about we get this fish fileted, then have a nice evening dinner over a fire and get to bed?" the girl suggested as she withdrew Prance.

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Kiara         Litleo         Good
Jugan         Snivy          Good
Prance        Stantler       Good

{WC: 358}
{PC: 6}
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 2:56:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven