Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
:EYES:
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 6:03:23 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
—king's still laughing as the world finishes lurching, their teleport finishing. he stops only when he feels his stomach twist, but he doesn't puke.
[break][break]
king in his tipsy state tilts his head up, leaning his back along with it, to stare at the hoard of bats above him.
[break][break]
"huh."
[break][break]
he considers a moment.
[break][break]
"fuckin' me couldn't have been that bad, eh?" the answer, whatever it was she decides to give, is tossed aside. he didn't actually care to hear the reasoning.
[break][break]
"why's this place so fuckin' depressin'."

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#74abb6; [/newclass]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 22:17:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”wayland, have you ever heard the expression ‘get more ass than a toilet seat?’”[break][break]

she turned towards him sharply.[break][break]

”well, you remind me of a toilet seat, actually. i, like many, have been drunk enough to spend the night with one. it was disgusting, i’m not proud of myself, and if i told people about it, they’d probably laugh at me.”[break][break]

glaring, she looked around the room then, as though trying to spot the drab in her medieval dungeon chic. [break][break]

”what do you mean, depressing? i let you in my home, you haven’t been here one minute, and you’re already shitting on it? ”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 5:51:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
sober, king might've been more upset at her declaration. it was, after all, an insult to who he was as a person. even now, feeling the euphoria of liquor on his lips and bubbling in his chest, the anger seethes, itching to come to the surface.
[break][break]
"look, ye didn't like the fuck, or maybe ye didn't like the person ye were that night — it happens." he shrugs, his eyes never quite finding her, instead looking about the place. "but let's get somethin' straight 'ere, ye?" this time he does turn to face her, "ye all but threw yerself at me of yer own accord so, maybe drop the high 'n mighty of it, ye? quit pretendin' like it some distinct honor 'er some shit ta get ye naked. it wasn't."
[break][break]
oh.
[break][break]
"lulu, ye got a nest of bats hangin' right above us. that's some dracula shit. not exactly screamin' 'summer home', y'know?" his lip quirks in though, however. "still, not bad all considerin'."

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 2:36:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

her eyes fell back on him.[break][break]
”what were you expecting? suzy homemaker? summer home, are you kidding? i am dracula.”[break][break]
a psychic vampire, but a vampire nonetheless she’d come to realize. restless, and draining the good dreams of other beings to keep herself going. she would bleed him dry on his worst day, ruthless as ever.[break][break]
”and just so we’re clear, it’s not that i didn’t like the fuck, and it’s not that i didn’t like myself that night. it’s you that i don’t like. i fucked you because i was riding off the high of obliterating you in battle, and it wasn’t even out of pity. you were just there. you were nothing.”[break][break]
”now, i suggest you stop bringing that night up, if you don't want me to destroy more than your ego. my patience is wearing thinner, and you clearly do not realize the potency of my wrath.”[break][break]
a whistle commanded the bats above. the horde screeched, spilling down from the shadows en masse with splayed talons to latch onto king and pull him into the air.[break][break]
[break][break]

”goodbye, wayland,” lulu called through the chaos of the swarm. they would carry him up and out of the top of the lighthouse, to fly him over the coast’s crashing waves, and back to the mainland; unless, of course, he put up a fight.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-darkrai"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 2:52:22 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
king laughs, as the bats carry him away. a burst of blue light, from somewhere past the lighthouse, shines briefly through the window.
[break][break]
then the god damn wall explodes.
[break][break]
"fuckin' finally," king says, entering through the ruins. he cracks his neck and limbers up, as if he was about to dive into the boxing ring. adrenaline pulses, sobering him more quickly than the best remedy.
[break][break]
"i've been waitin' for this for a long time. since i obliterated ye in the hst, remember?" that wasn't all he'd done, either.
[break][break]
his lucario steps forward a pace, but no further. a flash of ivory summons a falinks and it surrounds him in a practiced formation, encompassing him into a circle. from behind the troop, he grins like a mad man.
[break][break]
"ye, this is high is much better."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 23:41:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the bats screeched as they were blinded briefly by the lucario, losing their grip on their passenger.[break][break]
lulu was about to descend into the bunker when the sound of the stone wall exploding inward caused her to turn her head. she was still for a moment. her eyes were wide, and within them burned the flames of hell.[break][break]
she could hardly hear the bullshit spewing from his lips. the hst battle? the one she’d thrown early to try and throw a punch because he’d degraded her on live television? it didn’t cross her mind. now was not the time to argue. now was the time to murder a man.[break][break]
”do you realize where you are and what you are destructing, you stupid fucking ingrate?”[break][break]
she was seething.[break][break]
”this is where i work to try and stop a goddamn meteor from hitting our planet. you want to die?” she reached for a pokéball. ”then let me help you.”[break][break]
from its capsule, a shadow alakazam appeared—the one handed down by declan walsh himself. spoons were held up at the ready, prepared to defend their cause. it was survival, after all. [break][break]
the lucario would likely sense a strange aura coming from it. its red eyes glared beneath long white eyebrows, waving in the coastal breeze that now rolled freely in. it began to glow, psychic power reaching for their intruders.[break][break]
meanwhile, attacks rained from bats. steel wing. air cutter. swift.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-alakazam"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-golbat"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-golbat"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-golbat"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 21:10:12 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
a splash of light and the shimmering dome of a PROTECT encompasses them, a giant metal lizard standing tall beside king and his lucario. the attacks break on the sphere, collapsing it just as the combined assault ends.
[break][break]
from the dust and rubble, king's visage is a striking shadow that fades to reveal the unharmed turncoat. to his left the lucario stands with a rigid posture, eyes glued to shadow alakazam. it's aura clings to everything around it, an inky black that leaves stains on what it touches.
[break][break]
"can ye stop pretendin' ye give a shit about anyone other than yerself?" he arches an eyebrow and crosses an arm over his chest. "ye damn well couldn't give a single fuck if anyone was killed. ye don't have that in ye."
[break][break]
nearly imperceptibly, lucario tenses.
[break][break]
"ye want the glory 'n the recognition don't ye? someone ta pat ye on the back and say 'good job lulu! ye saved us!'" his expression turns sour, ugly, as rage fills him. "call me nothin' all ye want, lulu, but yer the one that feels nothin'. yer fuckin' empty. i know, ye know, i'm sure whoever yer sharin' yer nights with knows it."
[break][break]
his face loses the anger, and the excitement; all feeling but exhaustion drained from him.
[break][break]
"i don't even want ta fight ye anymore." could she say the same though? "i'll leave ye ta rot in yer tower, and maybe next time ye decide to drag a man from his drink, ye won't, ye?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 2:58:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

empty.[break][break]
had he not heard about her?[break][break]
”i will drag a man to hell if i want to.” not that she’d ever dragged him anywhere before. he wasn’t worth the weight. but revenge? that was always something worth going out of her way for. besides, she lived here—and so did something else.[break][break]
the shadows in the room began to darken, narrowing in on him like trap walls.[break][break]
”you would be a fool to mistake me for anyone’s savior. this world will end on my terms.”[break][break]
within moments, it was pitch black. the sun which had previously shined above through his careless destruction was blotted out. not even the glow of lucario’s aura sphere would be visible, even if it could manage it in time before the paralysis kicked in. king and his lucario would find themselves smothered by the power of darkrai’s z-move, knight of terror.[break][break]
in the oppressive shadows, rooted to cold stone, they would discover their darkest hurts, heartaches, and horrors. the trauma which she tended to spare those who crossed her, these days.[break][break]
she would relish tearing apart his psyche.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-alakazam"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-golbat"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-golbat"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-golbat"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights