snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clean
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 2:41:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]following the aftermath of her incursion in lilycove, she's been overly on edge.

even after turning herself in, even after reporting her own actions... she's waiting for the other shoe to drop.

and she didn't expect it to keep her up at night, not in the way it persists. she sees the corpses in nightmares, each one worse than the night before. they haunt her to the point of exhaustion and her eyes look hollow, distant, gone.

eventually, she finds herself at the door of her colleague. the ever lovely is busy with research and yet, illeana interrupts her anyway. there's a fidget to her, a nervousness she can't shake.

it bleeds into her tone, seeping through syllables. she tries to mask it with a smile, with a light question. it falls flat.

"hey. busy as ever, huh?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
clean
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 13:26:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Illeana finds Eva working, as always, this time settled at her desk typing away at another paper for publication. The soft sounds of nature filter through the speakers to keep her focused and calm. At this moment, it’s a gentle babbling brook with the distant cry of Pidgey as they flutter through the trees.

[break][break]

Upon Illeana’s arrival, Eva glances up, an immediate smile creasing her lips, “Illeana! What a pleasant surprise!” The laptop is closed, silencing the sounds as Eva gives her science sister the full attention she deserves.

[break][break]

There’s something off, Eva can tell that much. Eva is a patient friend and doesn’t push the subject. Illeana will get to it when she’s ready, “Yep! As always, you get it,” Illeana and maybe be the only people in Hoenn just as busy as her.

[break][break]

“How can I help you Illeana?” the words chosen carefully though Eva doesn’t display any sign of concern, just a gentle presence.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clean
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 23:52:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]normally, she'd flush beneath the warm, excited greeting. she'd smile, return it with her own, maybe even go for a hug.

she isn't normal anymore, though. she doesn't even recognize the face in the mirror when it moves.

"always," she murmurs, head dipping into a nod. they're busy with discoveries, busy with work. and in her case, busy fucking up. a mild curious look settles and she looks for distractions, for things to talk about that aren't herself. "what're you working on?"

and when eva ushers in a question of her own, illeana mentally flounders.

what can eva help her with? how much could her science sister fix? better yet... is it worth fixing? is she?

"oh, um," she mumbles. she fidgets in place and every inch of her suddenly wants to run. "i had a break and wanted to check in."

it sounds believable, maybe.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
clean
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 0:18:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s gaze only momentarily leaves Illeana to glance back at the closed laptop once prompted. Her shoulders shrug, “Just jotting down some notes for a paper. It’s meant to summarize Primal Energy and the understanding we have thus far,” despite there still being much to learn about it, she feels the public needs a bit of an explanation as to why The League proceeds in the way they do in regards to the known energy – both its dangers and potential.

[break][break]

It’s not hard to pick up on the tension. Illeana is normally as enthusiastic as Eva is. For her to stop at the threshold of her door, not come in for a hug and make herself at home, gave Eva an insight into her distress. Eva is careful not to assume too much, but the foundation seems clear: Illeana feels like she doesn’t belong, like she shouldn't be there.

[break][break]

So why is she here?

[break][break]

“Oh, really? I’m anxious to hear about it. Please, sit, make yourself comfortable. Would you like any water or coffee? . . . Whiskey?” a coy smile appears across her lips, eyes darting to the bottom drawer of her desk. It’s almost after hours anyway. Plus, who’s gonna tattle on them? The Unown?

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clean
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 0:40:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the explanation and the dedication it presents... it brings the ghost of a smile rushing forward.

and mere seconds after it lingers, it dies.

"that's amazing," she murmurs. and really, it is. she's proud of her science sister, of the work she's doing. it's nice to know one of the two head scientists is still so invested in the league's discoveries. "i look forward to reading it when you finish."

she forgets, in her spiral, that people know her. they see her, familiarize themselves with her until she fits a notion in their mind. and when she doesn't match the usual energy, when she doesn't uphold the mask... it raises concerns.

and unfortunately, eva is right on the money. she can't shake the concept of being on the outside and the paranoia that comes with it. distrust breeds contempt and she's drowning in it.

she shifts her weight from one foot to the other before allowing her shoulders to slump a bit. "whiskey, definitely whiskey."

and finally, slowly, she crosses over the threshold into eva's lab.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
clean
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 4:51:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva nods, reaching for the bottle in the bottom drawer of her desk.

[break][break]

“I had a hunch,” she smiles, a bit teasing to lighten the mood, perhaps give Illeana some sort of comfort as she settles into the office. Although not necessary, Eva motions for her to take a seat in one of the plush chairs opposite of her.

[break][break]

Two coffee mugs make their way to the desk then a mostly full bottle of Kantonian whiskey, “Just in case someone comes knockin,” she winks, pushing a coffee mug towards Illeana and filling it with some whiskey before doing the same with her own.

[break][break]

“So, tell me about this breakthrough.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clean
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 18:17:16 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a small smile slips through the cracks. it clings to her lips with a stubbornness, as if it needs to exist to keep her together.

and when eva gestures for her to sit, she follows awkwardly. her body feels stiff, unnatural, no longer her own. she settles into the plush seat and crosses one leg over the other. anxious bouncing claims one leg, a shake she can't release.

her expression becomes slightly grateful as eva slides a coffee mug toward her. it's quickly filled with whiskey. and once it's left for her to take, she grabs it with greedy fingers and drains the mug dry before returning it to the desk.

it burns. she relishes in it.

"have you ever been so certain of something that it makes you do reckless things?"

the question is soft, hesitant, afraid. part of her doesn't even want to know the answer but it's important that she does... if only to gauge how much this relationship will break after the skeletons are released from her closet.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
clean
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 20:40:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

In the tell-tale fashion of a distressed woman, Illeana doesn’t fail to finish the whiskey poured in one go. On the contrary, Eva calmly sips hers, enjoying the subtle sweetness of the blend of berries and smokiness of the peet distilled in the liquor.

[break][break]

To Illeana’s question, Eva smiles, “Yes, absolutely,” Eva was not unfamiliar with being reckless. Although, it was rarely confidence that made her that way, simply her need for the adrenaline rush, a much less respectable reason.

[break][break]

“We are scientists,” Eva begins, reaching for the bottle to refill Illeana’s mug with slow, deliberate movements as she speaks, “It’s in our nature. Even when we don’t realize it we look at the facts, assess them critically, form a hypothesis and test that hypothesis – how else would we know we are right? Or wrong, for that matter?”

[break][break]

Once finished she leans back again, sipping with both hands wrapped around the mug like it was a warm cup of coffee, “Sometimes those experiments fail miserably, sometimes they succeed with flying colors and all in between. Sometimes they are reckless in nature due to limited data, but they still tell us things we need to know and ultimately advance our understanding.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clean
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2022 1:14:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she soaks in every word as eva speaks, quiet and attentive. more whiskey is poured into her cup but she doesn't reach for it yet.

instead, she stays still for a moment.

were her actions the same thing that eva's currently describing? was there scientific foundation driving her? or simply... selfish desire. she'd like to believe everything she's done is driven by hypothesis testing but deep down, she knows better.

it's not science, it's ambition.

"what if... it jeopardizes everything?" the question is quiet, hesitant. she hopes eva might understand, prays for her to understand even... but there's a difference between recklessness and blatant disregard.

she grips her mug with white knuckles, takes a long sip, and lets out a shaky breath.

and when her eyes return to eva, they're watery, on the verge of breaking.

"i really fucked up this time, eva."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
clean
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 21:26:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

What is it jeopardizes everything?

[break][break]

Fortunately for Illie, this isn’t the first time she’s come across someone close to her acting recklessly. Her patience is unmatched and perhaps she is too forgiving. Eva judges harshly, but it takes a lot for her to dish out punishments.

[break][break]

Eva is careful in the words she chooses, taking a moment to read between the lines, “I don’t think you’re a bad person, if that’s what your suggesting,” she leans forward to take her own long sip of whiskey, “Did you intend to jeopardize everything? Were your intentions pure?” Eva’s heart breaks to see Illeana on the verge of tears. Clearly, she is remorseful which shows a good heart.

[break][break]

Of course, Eva is unaware of Illeana’s intentions. She sees the best in people, “With knowledge comes power, though. If you knew that what you did would cause harm then that is something to reflect on,” and that is something Eva would judge. The doctor reaches into the top drawer to pull out a handkerchief and offer it to Illeana, “It’s ok,” she offers her sanctuary to recognize her feelings and accept them for what they are.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clean
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 22:42:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]eva provides confirmation of a thought laced in the grey matter of the subconscious. and the answer she gives is not one illeana, herself, would agree with.

not after this, not after what she's done.

she struggles to stay whole, nothing more than a porcelain figurine glued together haphazardly. the seams coming undone provides further insight for eva to understand, to know, to judge.

"they weren't," she whispers. her voice wavers as eyes stare down at the whiskey in her mug. "it was selfish -- no, i was selfish."

greedy, horrible.

she was blinded by ambition, greed, power. and maybe if she had been successful, she wouldn't be like this.

now, she must pay the price. hubris comes with burning wings and drowning in the vast, tumultuous sea.

after taking another big gulp of whiskey, she begins to confess her sins. as she talks, she accepts eva's outstretched handkerchief and fiddles with the edges of it. tears don't quite break through. not yet, anyway... they wait for eva's reaction.

"i struck a primal crystal -- twice, actually -- because i thought it'd lead me to palkia."

she had been wrong.

"i killed the sea hoenn soldiers that came through the rift i stupidly opened in the middle of lilycove."

in cold blood.

she could play the self defense card but it's no use. she knows what it was.

"i'd do it all over again if it meant actually getting to palkia."

the ambition, the greed... it clings more than any possible remorse.

and when she's done, she can't quite look eva in the eye.

"do you still think i'm good, eva?"

is there anything good left? has it all been devoured by the hunger for power?

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
clean
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 18:58:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva has taken many risks in her life, but never for selfish reasons. Although Illeana admits to it, Eva can’t find it in her heart to blame her friend for her actions. Punishment is a foreign concept to Eva. Justice and reconciliation are what come to mind. Learning from one’s mistakes is a powerful tool in growth towards a better self.

[break][break]

Her admittance to searching of Palkia does draw a small frown from the professor. Her actions were foolish and centered on the search for power. Some will do whatever it takes to taste that bit of power. It’s intoxicating, sure, but dangerous. That is what Rocket seeks: Power. And they will do whatever it takes to hang on to every little drop they can find.

[break][break]

What’s more disturbing, is Illeana recognizing she would do it again. And again. And again if it meant a taste. Does that make her evil? Like Rocket?

[break][break]

Eva doesn’t answer her question, but poses another instead, “Would you intentionally hurt someone to do it? If I stood between you and the chance to find Palkia, would you cast me aside? It’s barely a fair question, but it forces her to explore to what depths she would sink to in order to gain such power.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clean
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 1:05:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the question sends her reeling.

would she actually hurt someone to get to palkia? would she hurt eva, her science sister?

she knows, deep down... she would.

and the concept itself is terrifying enough to keep her silent, as if afraid she'll breathe more life into the thought.

the path is no longer paved with good intentions. she wonders, sometimes, if it ever had been at all.

eventually, she sighs and her eyes slowly crawl up to meet eva's.

"i don't think either of us would like the answer to that."

no one would like to learn illeana reyes, head scientist of the league, would commit a plethora of crimes for a spare crumb of a god. it's a revelation she doesn't quite know what to do with, either.

does she change the path before it's too late?

or does she simply... keep going because she's too far gone?

she doesn't see redemption anymore. it's written over by greed and fear, paranoia etched into the skin of her back in the form of healed scar tissue. it skitters with life even now, begging to be given a single ounce of attention because everyone's against her...

even herself.

"i guess i should explain why i'm doing this, right?"

the why is almost more important than the actions, the fallout, and everything in between.

she thinks, in some odd sort of way, it makes her different than the evil that plagues team rocket.

greed is still greed, no matter how you dress it up.

and no one is hungrier than her.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
clean
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 6:46:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva’s features don’t change, they remain quite stoic despite Illeana’s response. She does, however sigh, and the disappointment is palpable. Perhaps Illeana isn’t the woman she thought she was. But Eva would give her the benefit of the doubt until she has the whole story.

[break][break]

“I won’t lie to you, I’m sad to hear that,” even though she didn’t explicitly says she would, her answer implies that in Illeana’s eyes she disposable beside a god. Illeana should do some soul searching.

[break][break]

Eva finishes her whiskey and reaches to fill the cup again, “Well, if I’m so easily cast aside then yes, I would like to know why,” her trust in Illeana is now challenged. She’d have to choose her next words carefully to not severe the bond they’ve come to share.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
clean
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 4:41:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she understands -- at least, in some way -- that she can't change the perception of herself now.

it stings but... she's trying to come to terms with the concept.

she takes a moment to simply process everything unfolding. there's a sense of disappointment in the air. she's grown accustomed to it by now. and yet, it does little to match up to the disappointment she feels in herself.

"i," she starts, stops, and frowns. "i know."

the fallout is as uncomfortable as she imagined.

she shifts awkwardly in her seat. the story, the reasoning, herself... none of it can restore trust once it's been broken. she expects this could be the end of their science sister relationship.

"i just... i'm so tired of not being able to protect anyone."

that's... half of it, she supposes. she lets out a hollow laugh.

"i can't even protect myself."

her eyes drop down to her hands, to the way they tremble in her lap.

"sea hoenn, team rocket... i could do absolutely nothing to stop any of them. i -- it's not the story you're hoping for, i know that but i -- there's no other explanation besides that."

it's disappointing. she's disappointing.

"i've always been so interested in the creation myth since i was a child."

faintly, there's a ghost of a smile.

"the ability to create something from chaos, from nothing... i hope i can do the same."

slowly, her eyes return to eva's.

"i'm sorry, eva. i just -- it's okay if you don't approve. i expect most wouldn't."

she's, unfortunately, preparing to become a pariah after the events of lilycove.